the session

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Mistressemma123
Explorer
Explorer

the session

Post by Mistressemma123 »

just wanted to update all those people who gave me suggestions for ideas for a cam session with a slave of mine who had not cum in a year. i finally did the session with him tonight. i made him stroke his cock until he edged for me and then when he was getting worked up i made him stop stroking and go get a piece of string which i then made him tie around his cock and balls. then i made him spank his ass 20 times hard. then after he complained that the string was stressing his balls, i made him slap his balls 10 times. then the string fell off his cock and balls cos he hadnt tied it hard enough. i made him retie it and make sure it would not fall off again. i then made him stroke his tied up cock until he edged. i then made him hold it and then when i decided he was ready i told him to get into position to cum on his face and in his mouth and then he did and the majority of it went in his mouth and he swallowed it. what do you think of the session that i did with him? leave your thoughts below.

also for those wondering i am feeling a lot better now after my incident when i was doing online domination and things have more or less gone back to normal but i still cant change my screenname or profile picture which is very awkward to explain at times. i still await an apology from the guy that was responsible for this incident and if he is reading this i still expect a public apology from you in the form of a post on here or a tease and i do not ever want to hear from you again after that.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: the session

Post by SexualChoc »

personally I would not talk to him again
even WITH an apology.

and sounds like your subby had fun
tilting yourself like that is difficult
and sound humiliating, but as long as you the Domme where happy,
that is what matters.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Disley
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Disley »

I had the pleasure of watching the whole show!
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Mistressemma123 wrote: but i still cant change my screenname or profile picture which is very awkward to explain at times. i still await an apology from the guy that was responsible for this incident and if he is reading this i still expect a public apology from you in the form of a post on here or a tease and i do not ever want to hear from you again after that.

I have several emails and instant messenger IDs for different purposes.
this enables me to keep banking, vanilla, bills, and Tutti Frutti separate.
I would advise you to do the same.
I also use Trillian for instant messenger/Chat as it separates the chat from the email.
So I can check emails without become chat visible.

Hope this idea can be of some help Emma
XoxOxoX

                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Aleksia
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Aleksia »

Mistressemma123 wrote:then when i decided he was ready i told him to get into position to cum on his face and in his mouth and then he did and the majority of it went in his mouth and he swallowed it
Well, I particularly enjoyed the moment he showed us the cum he had inside his mouth on his tongue, with the face dribbling it and that riddiculous mask he had.......ahahah

You should have asked him to lick the cum off his mask to clean it up! But I enjoyed it...it was a nice surprise.

When's next one?!?! :P Aahah...no, seriously...is there any chance for us to enjoy others?
Disley
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Disley »

Aleksia wrote:
Mistressemma123 wrote:then when i decided he was ready i told him to get into position to cum on his face and in his mouth and then he did and the majority of it went in his mouth and he swallowed it
Well, I particularly enjoyed the moment he showed us the cum he had inside his mouth on his tongue, with the face dribbling it and that riddiculous mask he had.......ahahah

You should have asked him to lick the cum off his mask to clean it up! But I enjoyed it...it was a nice surprise.

When's next one?!?! :P Aahah...no, seriously...is there any chance for us to enjoy others?
You did watch it too?
Aleksia
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Aleksia »

Oh yes, I did watch YOU! And you were so fun to see! Just a question for you, Emma!

Do you make him doing it often?? He seemed to be used to. I mean, I know the full-year stuff, but....