Cock Hero - Thick & Juicy (release)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

firka
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Cock Hero - Thick & Juicy (release)

Post by firka »

jared7577768 wrote:Ugh...I've been downloading and redownloading, naming and renaming and I still haven't been able to open the files. Tried Winzip and 7Zip and it won't budge. The depositfiles will take over 3 hours per file to download unless I give up the $. Any other tech advice from anyone to make this work? I'm *definitely* one of the people this CH is geared for, and I can't wait to see it! So naturally it's the only one to give me any problems! :-/ Thanks so much for making it...I was starting to think I was the only person who loved big, natural curves! :-D
I ran across the same problem. Try renaming each file. Just add .7z.001 to the first one, .7z.002 to the second, and .7z.003 to the third. Then just extract the first file. It worked for me.
root4429
Explorer
Explorer

Post by root4429 »

is there a 7 zip for mac? Interested in seeing your work but not sure why I have to download a new zip program to use it. I can't seem to find 7 zip for mac either, but maybe google is failing me...

**Edit**

Found a free program to do the job. Seems to work. Anyone else with my problem can go here:

http://sixtyfive.xmghosting.com/products/7zx/
wangchungass
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by wangchungass »

OMFG, I have been away since Wednesday, can't believe somebody has made this, I can't wait. Thank you so much man

Edited, this was great man, not sure if it was my machine but the beats went out of sync for me but I didn't care, big girls are my thing, not real fatties, the girls you chose were awesome, loved the final round, ultra did it for me.

Thanks again man, to all you Ch producers, one you go fat you'll never go back!!!!
dolomite13
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dolomite13 »

Any chance we will see a torrent?
vivi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vivi »

Have to say i liked this series so much i got the new version and went for round two still so good :)

Does anyone know the name of the scene with kelly divine in round 6?
Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Romero »

vivi wrote:Have to say i liked this series so much i got the new version and went for round two still so good :)

Does anyone know the name of the scene with kelly divine in round 6?
Thanks!

The scene is My Dad's Hot Girlfriend
jared7577768
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jared7577768 »

Well I ponied up the $ for the depositfiles membership because it was way too slow the other way, and I'm happy to say I've got it all downloaded and unzipped! I'm hoping to try it out tonight...I took a sneak peak and it looks awesome! Thanks again!
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

dolomite13 wrote:Any chance we will see a torrent?
Yes

(torrent added to the link in my signature)
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Haggard316 »

Romero wrote:Ok, now it's up in ifile!

Used 7zip to pack it so most likely you'll need that to open it as well.
im using 7zip, its not working

Jerks off every day that ends with the letter "Y"
Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Romero »

Haggard316 wrote:
Romero wrote:Ok, now it's up in ifile!

Used 7zip to pack it so most likely you'll need that to open it as well.
im using 7zip, its not working
Don't know why so many of you are having trouble opening these - maybe ifile is messing up the file names or something (some of you seem to have opened them with no trouble).
Anyways, the files should be named as such:
CH - T&J v2.7z.001
CH - T&J v2.7z.002
CH - T&J v2.7z.003

Rename them to those if they're something else, then just right click on the first one and select "extract here" from the 7zip sub menu of the windows menu. Of course if you're using some other OS the process will no doubt be different.
Ajax
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ajax »

I had hell with trying to get this unzipped too. Downloaded it multiple times, finally after about a dozen attempts it finally worked. Suggest future users just pull this off the torrent (check the torrent thread) and save the headache.

-A
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Haggard316 »

It took me forever to download it and get it working too, but, man does it look like its worth it, i cant wait to try it out. I did watch the final round and I loved the tempo of the beat, if the whole video is like that then it will be hard to beat but totally would love to take on that challenge...and the thick and juicy theme, loved it, cant wait for part two

Jerks off every day that ends with the letter "Y"
tentazor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tentazor »

Very nice. Great theme! :love:
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Two notes regarding unpacking:

1: As others have mentioned, you need to make sure all three parts have identical base filename. Personally I couldn't be bothered trying to match up the long names full of special characters, so I merely renamed them to aaa.001, aaa.002 and aaa.003, then unpacked them as a set

2: The three parts unpacked = a new archive, NOT a movie. You need to unpack a second time, from a single file archive to the mp4 video file you ultimately want.

And on a side note, if you grab the torrent instead, you get the mp4 video directly without any unpacking needed at all.

Ultimately, since most video formats are highly compressed in the first place, the only reason to ever zip a video before sharing is to split it into multiple parts to accommodate file size limitations on hosting sites. For bit torrent that is not an issue.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
shagingwaging
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shagingwaging »

I MADE AN ACCOUNT JUST TO SAY THANK YOU !!!! :w00t:

honestly by far one of the BEST i have almost all of them but o my god this drove me mad your pick of women and stlye of build up was GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!

only con was the music beat measure was kinda of mehhhhhh off at points i guess but really this made me go INSANE thank you :yes:

come out with more plz =]
i was at an all night dinner the sign said tripple X but they were talking about root beer