Cock Hero - Fifteen (Ready to go)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

phil26
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Cock Hero - Fifteen (Ready to go)

Post by phil26 »

torrent dont work :no:
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

phil26 wrote:torrent dont work :no:
Ill upload the Low quality version to ifile,

Try using utorrent. its worked fine for 250+ downloads...
spork
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spork »

Andyp. you have out done yourself. This must be the best CH yet. I LOVED the fast paces and liberal use of double speed tugging. And I was very glad to finally see a pussy-centric round. I am really not big on hardcore, but I was pretty into what hardcore you did use, and I was glad that most of this episode was just fantastic models showing off. And the finishing reward round was very very fun to beat my dick silly to. Thank you.
spork
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spork »

Oh yeah, and I want to put a vote in favor of seeing the deleted scenes. Thanks again Andyp.
phil26
Explorer
Explorer

Post by phil26 »

andyp wrote:
phil26 wrote:torrent dont work :no:
Ill upload the Low quality version to ifile,

Try using utorrent. its worked fine for 250+ downloads...
I dont know but it dont start.
homer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by homer »

so been finally able to play it!

It was a good experience!

Here is my review:
Spoiler: show
Round 1-5 were amazing after that it was kinda up and down...
the exercise ball, the Gym and the rain scene were kinda meh. The Exercise ball scene was too much of a letdown after a very very hot 5th round. In the Gym scene you didn't see enough of the girls imo... and the Rain scene was mainly jerking of to buildings :huh: since there wasn't much action

until round 5 the action is building up constantly but after that it kinda gets into a hole and it's up and down after that.

Round 6 was kind of a let down. She had a very pretty face but i'm not much of a fan of oversized tits and overall there wasn't enough action for a non-warmup round.
Round 7 was ok didn't arouse me much though for some reason maybe it has something to do with the point brewster made...
Round 8 was on the level of the first 5 rounds again! nearly lost it!
Round 9 was good but i wasn't a big fan of the splitscreen. Problem is you don't know exactly where to look and you end up looking all over the place and in the end you kinda can't get into the grove...
Now the Reward Round was finally one of your better again (since i haven't been much of a fan of that old lady you put in your previous 2 cockheros), but it was kinda too long... and she was very repetitive :lol:
Overall it was Good I gotta agree with brewster tho... It was kinda too long, too up and down so that midway through the video you get a little bit bored (too strong word but my english isn't the best so dunno how to describe it)...

Sounded like a lot of criticism but doesn't mean that the vid sucks! it's very good actually just pointing out some stuff i didn't like...
pease1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pease1 »

Outstanding work Andy - two thumbs up.
prawndiddy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by prawndiddy »

Another follower just now registering to give some feedback. :)

I know it's largely about taste, so I'm not going to get up or down on the scenes much. I will say that this is the first one that I finished without cheating, but whether that's good or bad I don't know. I actually stayed consistently harder through it than usual, which is good. Nothing stood out as a great scene (for me) though. Obviously the production values and editing job are top notch.

I mostly prefer the slightly more hardcore scenes, and I especially enjoy scenes that use more well-known pop over techno... The Jesse J->Katy Perry string in 14 is probably my favorite string in any thus far. I was just thinking it would be cool to have some more hip hop, especially older. I think some Run DMC might have really good beats.

Anyway, my ONE big criticism for you Andyp, across most of the CH videos you've made: more I frames please! I do like to skip around once I've gone through the first time, and it gets rough to stay in the moment with ~10 second load times if I don't get the time index right the first time. #15 seems better than the recent installments, but it's still kinda painful.
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

prawndiddy wrote:Another follower just now registering to give some feedback. :)

I know it's largely about taste, so I'm not going to get up or down on the scenes much. I will say that this is the first one that I finished without cheating, but whether that's good or bad I don't know. I actually stayed consistently harder through it than usual, which is good. Nothing stood out as a great scene (for me) though. Obviously the production values and editing job are top notch.

I mostly prefer the slightly more hardcore scenes, and I especially enjoy scenes that use more well-known pop over techno... The Jesse J->Katy Perry string in 14 is probably my favorite string in any thus far. I was just thinking it would be cool to have some more hip hop, especially older. I think some Run DMC might have really good beats.

Anyway, my ONE big criticism for you Andyp, across most of the CH videos you've made: more I frames please! I do like to skip around once I've gone through the first time, and it gets rough to stay in the moment with ~10 second load times if I don't get the time index right the first time. #15 seems better than the recent installments, but it's still kinda painful.
Thanks for the feedback!!,

If u use VLC it doesn't have the 10+ sec load time ;)
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

homer wrote:so been finally able to play it!

It was a good experience!

Here is my review:
Spoiler: show
Round 1-5 were amazing after that it was kinda up and down...
the exercise ball, the Gym and the rain scene were kinda meh. The Exercise ball scene was too much of a letdown after a very very hot 5th round. In the Gym scene you didn't see enough of the girls imo... and the Rain scene was mainly jerking of to buildings :huh: since there wasn't much action

until round 5 the action is building up constantly but after that it kinda gets into a hole and it's up and down after that.

Round 6 was kind of a let down. She had a very pretty face but i'm not much of a fan of oversized tits and overall there wasn't enough action for a non-warmup round.
Round 7 was ok didn't arouse me much though for some reason maybe it has something to do with the point brewster made...
Round 8 was on the level of the first 5 rounds again! nearly lost it!
Round 9 was good but i wasn't a big fan of the splitscreen. Problem is you don't know exactly where to look and you end up looking all over the place and in the end you kinda can't get into the grove...
Now the Reward Round was finally one of your better again (since i haven't been much of a fan of that old lady you put in your previous 2 cockheros), but it was kinda too long... and she was very repetitive :lol:
Overall it was Good I gotta agree with brewster tho... It was kinda too long, too up and down so that midway through the video you get a little bit bored (too strong word but my english isn't the best so dunno how to describe it)...

Sounded like a lot of criticism but doesn't mean that the vid sucks! it's very good actually just pointing out some stuff i didn't like...
Thanks for your long in depth feedback,

My mind set for the break and for rounds 6 and 7 came from an idea in the suggestion topic. Go hard then go soft, almost denial, maybe it worked maybe it didn't, I'm constantly experimenting.

Some questions then, what would you consider the ideal number of rounds?, and would you consider gradual build up, better than up and down?

Cheers,

Andyp
-_sky_-
Explorer
Explorer

Post by -_sky_- »

The best number of rounds depends on the difficulty of the whole thing. If you have a lot of fast stroking, than 7-8 Rounds ist the best. If there are a lot of breaks then make it around 10.
i think that there should be a "constant hotness" of the scenes ;) (flux 1 was a good example for that I think)
Or a gradual build up maybe.

Anyone knows who the girl of the intro is?? or which clip it is?
spork
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spork »

Andyp, in humble opinion, I would like a CH vid around the 2 hour mark. One hour is nice too, but it leaves me wishing for more. CH15 was so good, I could have kept jerking to it for another hour.
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

Lol,

I can never win, someone wants 5 rounds, someone else wants 7, people like 10... now 20ppppffff..

:s...
-_sky_-
Explorer
Explorer

Post by -_sky_- »

andyp wrote:Lol,

I can never win, someone wants 5 rounds, someone else wants 7, people like 10... now 20ppppffff..

:s...
Suprised?? :D
Everybody got a different taste. Just do, as you think is best ;o). Everybody was happy so far.