save the superheroines 1

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Thesissyboy123
Explorer
Explorer

save the superheroines 1

Post by Thesissyboy123 »

leave any feedback here for this tease. if there are any bugs let me know and ill sort them. if this is popular i may do further parts where you have to save other superheroines. if you like that idea perhaps suggest possible superheroines for future parts.
exadoi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: save the superheroines 1

Post by exadoi »

Ok who is the mistress? she is mighty fine
littlewhiston
Explorer
Explorer

Post by littlewhiston »

This tease is a really good idea and if done well, has a chance of being a top series of teases on this site. However, there are some presentation factors which do not help the attractiveness of this tease.

For example;

1. Spelling . In the tease, 'you try to speak but you cant cos of the gag.' One better way of writing this is You try to speak but you can't/can not because of the gag.'

2. Grammar. In the tease 'keep going, 'i found out that whenever you cum you shall be no longer evil.' A correct way of having this. 'Keep going. I have have found out that whenever you cum, you will stop being evil.'

These are just a few ideas which I think will help the ratings your next teases to be higher than they are and will also achieve an all round better quality tease.
Wrouph
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Wrouph »

Your spelling is good compared to a lot of the other teases, but yout grammar is a bit off. I you took time to correct it, it would really improve the whole tease.

Wrouph.
Haldirkd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Haldirkd »

Well one problem I can see, is that you have a loop at your page #30, (the stroke twice per second one), the page continues to itself.
If you think you might like it, try it.
Thesissyboy123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Thesissyboy123 »

i think i have made all the spelling and grammar changes suggested. i think the bug on page 30 is sorted too. any more problems just post them here or message me.
Humblest
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Humblest »

I really like the idea of this tease. I didn't try it yet, just had a peek at some early parts. One thing I think could be a great improvement would be using a metronome in the tease to stroke to the sound (maybe it already happens in later parts - as I said I only had a look at an early part so far).
baultista
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by baultista »

When done well, the superherione teases seem to be popular ones. I've always been a very big fan, and thus I'm pretty thrilled to see that someone is making one!

I've taken a look post-update... beyond some minor grammar issues (things I can look past, honestly) it is a nice teaser to what looks like a potentially strong series.

Excellent choice of girls for both the superherione and the mistress. I'm looking forward to the next instalment!
Spoiler: show
Part 1 seemed pretty conclusive though... I don't know where you're going to go now that Mistress is already in jail and Miss Power is free!
notshyguy
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by notshyguy »

A pretty good tease overall, I think. And I'd really love to see a sequel, but there's also definitely room for improvement.

I agree with humblest's suggestion for a metronome.

The dirty talk was ok, but it could certainly be a bit...sluttier? More provocative? But maybe that's out of character for a superheroine like Miss Power, so maybe another superheroine or villainess would be more dirty.

Also, the slides changed way too slowly for my tastes.
Flaris
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Flaris »

I think it was pretty good overall and great potential for sequels. Think more timers would be good, not big on the metronomes myself so won't really throw a suggestion in for that.

Overall I liked it. Think it'd be pretty easy for some sequels with either a new villain or simply having the Mistress get herself broken out by a few heroes who had deeper instructions put into their minds just in case something like that happened.
"Many think that courage is power. Real power is when you surpass your own desires to protect something dear.." Wild Arms
billlr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): I am neither master nor slave to anyone but myself

Post by billlr »

Personally, I would've liked to see more superheroines, more pictures of them, faster times and maybe some POV hardcore shots of the main villainess trying to get the hero to cum.
Maybe even one of the superheroines be a hairy "jungle girl". I'm sure there are some pics around.

Other than that, great tease.

Bill
"That was IN-credible!
Thanks, guys.
Oops. I mean bitches." -Melissa from "Restaurant mistress".

"So, what do you say?
Hurry up!
I think the baboons need some new chew toys." - Kyra from "A day at the zoo".