God of Wank v0.9RC

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Lirven
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

God of Wank v0.9RC

Post by Lirven »

*Bug Fix*
Only .jar v0.9.4 - 12 KB
Put the new .jar in the GoW directory and run this new one (v0.9.4), you can delete any previous version
Patch notes v0.9.4
- Latency between complex beats should be stable now, even on old machines
- Focus request should be fixed, need some feedback on this to make sure
- God of Wank should be starting both the video and the beat GUI on any Windows OS with Java 6
- God of Wank should be working on Macs too now, need some feedback to make sure
Thanks to everyone is helping me fixing the bugs!

Hello guys!
I'm Lirven, new to the forum, old to the site. I truly love the cock hero series, spin-offs and everything similar, and that's where God of Wank takes place.

God of Wank (inspired by God of War, obviously) is a JAVA application that creates beat to a clip attached to it without music. You can think of it as a merge between CH and some of the Flash teases with metronome you can find here.

I'd always wanted a good CH without music to fully listen to the audio of who made the original video but... what kind of CH is a CH without music? That's why I made GoW!

In this Release Candidate you will find most of the features you'll be seeing in the final release.

v0.9RC Features
- Multiplatform, it can run on Macs, Windows, even smartphones that support JAVA
- Use your preferred Media Player to watch the video
- Random and dynamic beat structure, it can frustrate you, make you feel comfortable and even build your edge in a couple of seconds, you'll never know what's next!
- You can play it more times, the beat structures will always change
- Change of beat structure every 40-50-60 seconds, a fair amount of time so you can concentrate on the video
- Simple and discrete GUI, it will resize properly everytime the beat structure changes
- GUI and Video are splitted, you can watch the video full screen and the GUI will be always on top but free to be moved and even minimized!
- No time to rest!
- Happy or bad ending, the choice is yours
- 10 minutes testing video

System Requirements
- The last version of JAVA
- A media player different from Windows Media Player with video file types (.avi, .wmv, .mkv) associated to it (VLC Player highly recommended, it's free)
- Some lube and free time :P

Howto
1. Download GoW v0.9RC
2. Extract the .rar where you prefere
3. Enter GoW folder and double click on the .jar file (make sure it is associated to JAVA, if not: Right click --> Open With...)
4. GoW and you favorite media player will open
5. Follow the beat
6. If you close or stop or pause the media player, close GoW too and start again cause if you don't they will loose synch
7. Same thing as "6" if you close GoW: close the media player too and start again
8. You can wait for GoW to close automatically when the video ends, but you'll have to manually close the media player

Final Release Features
- The video will be a mix of clips like CH is
- 3 different difficult levels
- Version will be listed as v1.X where X is the episode! So check them out!

The Feedback I need
- Check if everything works as listed in the RC Features (I'd like both negative and positives answers with the Operative System and the media player you are using)
- Do you think this is a Medium difficulty level?
- General opinions are welcome

What I won't do in future releases
- Make you choose the video. It simply can't be done right now. Maybe in v9.7!

Download links
Part 1 - Depositfiles
Part 2 - Depositfiles

Have fun!
Last edited by Lirven on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Developer of
Support the game on Patreon and get Early Access to the latest version of The Lust Society.
rainiswett
Explorer
Explorer

Re: God of Wank v0.9RC

Post by rainiswett »

downloaded and tried with following instructions awesome video but not getting a beat
draucus
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by draucus »

My java won't start this .jar file. I double click and it does nothing.
Lirven
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lirven »

"Nothing" happens when you have Windows Media Player as preferred player. But I'll check this.
Can you please say which operative system you have and what is the media player used to play .avi?

Rain does GoW start to you? Or you've watched the clip without the starting from the .jar?

Another thing, make sure you have JAVA 6 at least. It won't work for previous versions.

EDIT: I've probably made a mistake while building the release...
Put the new .jar in the GoW directory and run this new one (v0.9.1), you can delete the v0.9
Only .jar v0.9.1 - 12 KB

If it still doesn't work, please answer the previous questions
Developer of
Support the game on Patreon and get Early Access to the latest version of The Lust Society.
Takenaga
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Takenaga »

It didn't start on my machine (Mac 10.7 Lion with Java 1.6.31 tried both 32 and 64 bit).

I downloaded v0.9.1, too, with the same problem.

And there is a subdirectory resources with the file clip.avi in it, and the file clip.avi is playable with VLC on my machine. The only thing I can think of is that the error message says "resources\clip.avi" and on a Mac the path separator is a forward slash.

My error console shows the following messages:

Code: Select all

4/6/12 11:27:52.457 AM [0x0-0x100100].com.apple.JarLauncher: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException4/6/12 11:27:52.458 AM [0x0-0x100100].com.apple.JarLauncher:    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)4/6/12 11:27:52.458 AM [0x0-0x100100].com.apple.JarLauncher:    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)4/6/12 11:27:52.458 AM [0x0-0x100100].com.apple.JarLauncher:    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)4/6/12 11:27:52.458 AM [0x0-0x100100].com.apple.JarLauncher:    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)4/6/12 11:27:52.458 AM [0x0-0x100100].com.apple.JarLauncher:    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.jarinjarloader.JarRsrcLoader.main(JarRsrcLoader.java:58)4/6/12 11:27:52.458 AM [0x0-0x100100].com.apple.JarLauncher: Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The file: resources\clip.avi doesn't exist.4/6/12 11:27:52.458 AM [0x0-0x100100].com.apple.JarLauncher:    at java.awt.Desktop.checkFileValidation(Desktop.java:191)4/6/12 11:27:52.458 AM [0x0-0x100100].com.apple.JarLauncher:    at java.awt.Desktop.open(Desktop.java:252)4/6/12 11:27:52.458 AM [0x0-0x100100].com.apple.JarLauncher:    at TestPlayer.main(TestPlayer.java:25)
Try GuideMe or TeaseMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos... don't forget to support milovana and rate the online teases!
JoeyD
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Post by JoeyD »

I'd like to give this a try but can't download from DepositFiles (I think it's an ISP Proxy issue).

Any chance of sticking this up as a torrent or on a different file sharing site?

Cheers.
Lirven
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lirven »

I don't have a good upload speed (Italy ADSL sucks), that's why I'm using just one file sharer...

You are free to put up a torrent but I'd wait for a good working release... I'm trying to solve all the issues, but some seems to be truly strange...
I'll check it on a couple of friends notebooks and see if I can find what the problem may be
Developer of
ark235
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ark235 »

Java version installed: Java6u31
Player associated with .avi: Media player classic home cinema (also tried VLC, latest version)

Open the .jar, it plays the video in the associated player, but the java file doesn't stay running, and no (non-video) sound is heard.
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alchemi183 »

I'd love to try and give feedback, but the first file is taking many hours to download. It's been two hours so far and 25% done. Then I have the second file, and the patch to download. I estimate I'll be able to give feedback by the end of next week.
rainiswett
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rainiswett »

OS windows vista home premium
java se6u31
tried vcl and media player classic home cinema still just get the video with no beat other than what is on the video
Lirven
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lirven »

Seems I found what the problem is for the guys who can watch the video but don't get the beat interface.

I'll be posting the new release in the next 5 minutes.

For those who cannot even watch the video, make sure you are not running the jar with command line. The shell will give you an error that doesn't exist. Just double click on the JAR (v0.9.2) making sure you don't have WMP as preferred player and you didn't move the JAR file elsewhere.

EDIT: Bug fix in Topic! Let me know!
Developer of
astania
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by astania »

ive just dubble klick the clipp file? do I do wrong? the girl starts and its its audio beats in the phones ? :D its correct then?
Lirven
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lirven »

astania wrote:ive just dubble klick the clipp file? do I do wrong? the girl starts and its its audio beats in the phones ? :D its correct then?
Nope, it's not.

You don't have to double click the clip. You have to run the file "God of Wank 0.9.2RC.jar" with Java.
If you don't have Java just google and download it, it's free and useful for a good amount of softwares.
If you have Java but the .jar is associated to WinRAR or another extractor, just Right click it, go to "Open With" and then select Java.
Developer of
rainiswett
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rainiswett »

working now don't have time right now for the whole thing I'll check it out later.
nihlus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nihlus »

Its working now in .92 but it doesn't seem to "keep" a consistent tempo like the UI shows for most of the dynamic rhythms.

Also the UI steals focus each time it updates and this makes me a saaad panda :(