Blue Balls instructions

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
achingblueballs
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): CJ
Sub/Slave(s): CJ

Re: Blue Balls instructions

Post by achingblueballs »

Little Miss Jay wrote:I have made a spreadsheet so I can keep track of your reports and also if/when you fail...

I had a massive 89 sign ups! This has really made me smile! If you boys keep me in this great mood, you'll be getting a slightly easier time... But then, I do like being a little mean :evil:

Little Miss Jay x
Hello Little Miss Jay,

i posted on Your blog and then came here and found these threads... i hope, pray, beg to be allowed the great great honour of being the 90th... i've never done this before, but it's everything i've always dreamed of... i'm desperate - desperate to be owned and i promise to follow all of Your instructions without question.

i haven't cum since the 23rd of Feb, that's already a long time for me - but i'll wait as long as it takes for You to allow me to cum again.

i promise not to even touch again until You respond and decide if You will allow me to play (and at what price?) or not.

Hopefully and sincerely
abb...
Maddly in love, desperately horny, totally Sophie's
m1l0v4n4
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by m1l0v4n4 »

well I thought i could handle this and thought that the best idea was to get them over and done with the first two sets were "easy" gave myself a break the third set began to become challenging before half way through and unfortunately right at the end I lost control :( thanks it was fun!!
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

m1l0v4n4 wrote:well I thought i could handle this and thought that the best idea was to get them over and done with the first two sets were "easy" gave myself a break the third set began to become challenging before half way through and unfortunately right at the end I lost control :( thanks it was fun!!
So you failed? Are your blue balls sorry? I suppose they didn't get very blue did they. I'm not very impressed.

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Bad mood- :-|

Little Miss Jay x
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Edit: Aaw... Why the bad mood? Wish I was there to help you get on other thoughts... :-)

A preliminary report to cheer you up:

Just got through the first set of 5, long drawn out session watching a very sensual and teasing video (about 20 minutes or so), forcing myself to stroke continuously and yet not edge any faster than every 4 minutes or so, to make it last the entire vid...

After all the anticipation, getting to stroke was fantastic, I was dripping like crazy getting out of bed this morning just thinking about it. Which also means I was super sensitive when I started stroking, and although forcing myself to go REALLY slow, it was none the less very hard to stay away from the edge.

I got through all 5 though, more turned on than I think I have ever been - and I'm not even through day 1 yet :blush:

Letting go after any teasing session where you are not granted release is always very hard and I have a lot of experience with that. Still I think I have never felt it quite this hard to force myself to stop and not continue like I want so much :rolleyes:

:love:
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

To those who have asked to join late:

I asked boys to sign up so I could play with them, follow their reports and interact with them. I like to keep track of my boys! 89 sign ups was a massive number to begin with anyway, but that is where the number has to stop. I know some strokers will struggle and even come early but these games are for fun. Blue balls are fun :lol:

I have posted the instructions on the forums this time as so many boys wanted to follow when I did this before. I can't tell you boys you can't join in... This is a public forum for guests and members to see.
However, I will only interact and follow the reports of the original 89 I'm afraid. I know this is probably disappointing but I know some of you won't mind as long as you have instructions to follow ;-) I'm only posting this once on each thread so PM's and posts asking will be ignored (I can't keep repeating myself!)

I hope you will agree this is fair... It's all about FUN! So if you want to play along, please do... But I simply can not follow over 120 boys (the number it would be if I did)

Have fun! I know I will *giggles*

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Day 2 (for Monday 5th March) - posted ;-) check the spoiler on the first page!

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

janmb wrote:Edit: Aaw... Why the bad mood? Wish I was there to help you get on other thoughts... :-)

A preliminary report to cheer you up:

Just got through the first set of 5, long drawn out session watching a very sensual and teasing video (about 20 minutes or so), forcing myself to stroke continuously and yet not edge any faster than every 4 minutes or so, to make it last the entire vid...

After all the anticipation, getting to stroke was fantastic, I was dripping like crazy getting out of bed this morning just thinking about it. Which also means I was super sensitive when I started stroking, and although forcing myself to go REALLY slow, it was none the less very hard to stay away from the edge.

I got through all 5 though, more turned on than I think I have ever been - and I'm not even through day 1 yet :blush:

Letting go after any teasing session where you are not granted release is always very hard and I have a lot of experience with that. Still I think I have never felt it quite this hard to force myself to stop and not continue like I want so much :rolleyes:

:love:
Thank you for the little report janmb. You are the first boy to give a report and it has left me feeling a lot happier ;-)
More turned on than you have been before? Wow! I think you could be MORE turned on though!

Little Miss Jay x
stuey1234
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stuey1234 »

Since I'm here now I may as well report on what I've done so far.

I did my first set shortly after I woke up this morning. I'm really not a morning person, but some relaxed stroking put me in a pretty good mood to start the day off. I spent about 35 minutes or so on the set. Talk about have a lie in. The first set was also pretty easy.

I did my second set about an hour later. It was still pretty easy but it left me feeling very excited for a while afterwards.

Then at about 10:30ish I realised that I had a couple of hours to kill before my busy afternoon starts so I decided to do my 3rd set. I'm not normally one for using pegs, or pain in general to be honest, so having my balls stinging while I did my edges made things interesting. Doing the task wasn't too difficult but it has left me excited as hell and my balls are feeling very full. And It's not even the end of my first task... :-|

I've a busy afternoon ahead so I'll do my 4th set this evening and report on that either this evening or tomorrow morning. And I'm going to be looking forward to doing it all day :-D
Haldirkd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Haldirkd »

So just finished the second set. It feels quite good to get to play after yesterday, however I'm not looking forward to those pins right now :)

Will post more when I'm all done tonight
If you think you might like it, try it.
davsakic
Explorer
Explorer

Post by davsakic »

Hi Miss Jay.

I hope it is the correct way to report.
I will try to follow our instruction even if i don't if I will manage. It is new for me.

03/03

Today when I saw when you post instructions and saw that tasks are only for for tomorrow. I decide to not look at it immediately and wait tomorrow before reading it. It was very hard to resist to look it : I successed but it make me crazy .

As I was free yesterday, I want out with some of my greats friends (I don't know if this sentence is correct in english). I don't know why but I come back a lille bit drunk. Maybe Because I had a good evening or maybe it is because I didn't know what you were expecting me to do that is making me crazing. I don't know... I know that your slaves need to keep self control every time. So if you decide some extra punition for me . I will accept it but I hope you will forgive me without it ...

04/03

1st set. I try to take my time as you requested but it goes faster that I wanted. I stroke for 25 mins to do the 5 edge and very difficut to stop after that. So after a little break I go the 2nd set.

2nd set. it was easier to go the egde as you want this time but hoding the zdge for 10 secondes start ot be quite difficilt. I needed to make a break before the last edge to be sure I don't do any mistakes. Hopefully I didn't.

3th set. OMG. As it taks me some times to do it. It hurts a lot when I remove the clothepegs. I used plastic clothepegs. I should have use woden ones. I was too confident.

4th set : 15 edges with 10 pegs. Ouch... :\'-( And it is only the 1st day....

Sorry for my bad english
Gismo123
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Gismo123 »

A quick report for your pleasure ;-)

So, I couldn't wait to start your tasks and so I did set 1 and 2 at about 2 am, just before going to bed.
I loved it. It took me almost 2 hours to fall asleep afterwards. I think mainly because I have never done any denial periods before. ( Usually I came 2-3 times a day before this Challenge)
I had pictures of you running through my mind and even in my sleep there was no break for me. I actually dreamed about me being tied to a bed and you teasing me for hours. So my morning boner was extremely hard and very hard to ignore ^^

Now, after I've done set 3 and 4 I'm leaking precum for about 20 minutes I think.

I'm looking forward for the next days :-D
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

davsakic wrote:I know that your slaves need to keep self control every time. So if you decide some extra punition for me . I will accept it but I hope you will forgive me without it ...
I just need to be clear, did you touch when you shouldn't have?

There are no second chances, If you did you need to withdraw yourself from the game. Instead of a punishment you will just fail the blue balls challenge.

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

I'm impressed with the boys who have submitted a report already ;-)

Looks like day 1 was a little hard than I thought *giggles* oh dear! Well I think you will all enjoy day 2 (for Monday 5th March)!
I don't want ANY more fails! There are no excuses!

I love thinking of my boys all hard and horny for me..

Little Miss Jay x
davsakic
Explorer
Explorer

Post by davsakic »

Little Miss Jay wrote:
I just need to be clear, did you touch when you shouldn't have?

Little Miss Jay x
No I didn't touch my cock yesterday. It isn't this kind of control I was speaking about. I was only a little bit drunk.

Sorry for the misunderstanding