Mobile Website or Phone Application?

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
SissySandi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Mobile Website or Phone Application?

Post by SissySandi »

I love this website and I use it very often and I can't find another one like it that can measure up. Typically, when I am wearing my panties, I can't help but go online and find a good forced fem tease to satisfy myself. Anyway, I often find myself on the go when I get horny for a good webtease and my favorite teases are usually the flash teases. Flash teases don't usually work that well on phones or mobile devices. Often times the buttons are unresponsive, or in order to read all the text, I have to zoom so far out that I strain my eyes just to try to make out what it says. Then, I'm forced to use the standard tease which I still have to adjust to be able to read. It all really kills the mood. I said all that to ask this, can we expect a mobile version of this site or a phone application that we can use when we aren't near a computer?
whacker44
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Mobile Website or Phone Application?

Post by whacker44 »

SissySandi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Mobile Website or Phone Application?

Post by SissySandi »

That is perfect!