A Little Spell 5

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Salamando
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

A Little Spell 5

Post by Salamando »

They entered the diner, Angie smiling, Scott trying to keep himself composed. Since it was mid-afternoon, there weren’t too many people at least. Susan was behind the counter, and she smiled at the couple. “Hey, guys! Been a little while. You want your usual, Scott?”

“That’d be swell,” he said.

“How about you, hun?” she asked of Angie.

“Oh, I’ll just have what he’s having,” she said.

“Angie? Hey, Angie!” The two looked up to see Angie’s friend, Sandra. She waved at them from a booth in the back. Angie brightened, waved back, and led Scott over towards her. “I just got here myself,” said Sandra. “You guys want to join me?”

“Love to!” Angie guided Scott over to their table.

“Long time no see, Scott,” said Sandra, smiling at him. The tall brunette wore a rather open top, and her cleavage was quite visible. Scott averted his eyes as best he could, without being rude.

“Hey, Sandra. How are things?” He sat on in the inner side of the booth, Angie sliding in next to him. She snuggled against him as Sandra looked him over.

“Things are great!” said Sandra. She chuckled a bit. “You seem a little pent up there, yourself, though.”

Scott blushed, knowing exactly what she meant. “You, uh, you have the Sex Magic, too, then?” he said.

Sandra nodded. “Had it a couple weeks now, actually,” she said.

Angie pouted. “Aw, and I just got it this weekend, I have a lot of catching up to do!”

“I’ll say,” said Sandra. She winked at Scott. “By the way, did you know your husband thinks about me when he masturbates?”

Angie’s eyes went wide and her jaw dropped in mock horror. “You’re lying, you hussy!”

“See for yourself!”

Angie turned to Scott and fixed him with a concentrated, firm gaze. Scott raised his hands and opened his mouth in protest, but Angie again made a face of mock horror. “Scott!” she said. “You cheating pervert!” She lightly punched him on the arm. Scott looked down ashamed.

“It was only a couple times!” he said. “I swear!”

“That’s what they all say,” said Susan as she brought waters over for the couple. “As if once isn’t already bad enough!”

Scott looked between the three women who affixed him with hard, judging stares. Scott just hung his hand, red faced. Then, all three laughed. Angie hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “It’s okay, baby, I know I’m the one you really love.”

Scott sighed, and kissed her back. “I’m sorry,” he said. “Really, it was just a couple times, and—”

“And usually, you’re involved, too,” said Sandy, winking at Angie. Scott looked at her incredulously. She could really just pluck his dirty thoughts out of his head, just like that?

“Oh, that does sound pretty hot!” said Angie. They laughed at his wide eyed expression. “What do you think, Scott? Think you could handle two ladies at once?” She grinned wickedly. “Especially when they have Magic?”

Scott gawked at her. “Are you serious?” She had to be joking. That, or all this Sex Magic was making her drunk with power.

Sandra frowned. “Don’t like the idea, Scott? I think I’m hurt.”

“No, no, I do, I mean…” he paused as Angie gave him a fierce look. “I mean, no! I mean… oh, fuck… girls, come on…”

The two laughed again. “God, you are just so easy,” said Angie, giving him another kiss on the cheek.

“Aw, look at you,” said Sandra. “I haven’t seen you this cuddly in a while.”

“I guess the magic’s just reminding me how much I love my hubby,” said Angie. Scott smiled a bit at that, even though he was still becoming rather intimidated by his wife’s power over him.

“Seriously, though,” said Sandra, eyeing the two knowingly. “I could teach you a couple things, Angie.”

Scott swallowed hard. “Th-that’s okay,” he said. “I think it’s more, um, more fun for us to figure it out on our own.”

Angie smiled brightly. “Aw, baby, I knew there was an adventurous spirit in there!” she giggled. “But I dunno, I seem to be picking things up pretty quickly, but I wouldn’t mind a few pointers.” She winked at Sandra, who smiled. “You doing anything this afternoon?” asked Angie.

“No, I’m good for the day, totally free,” said Sandra.

“So, you can come over?” said Angie.

“Angie, come on,” said Scott, knowing exactly where this was going.

“You don’t want me over, Scott?” said Sandra.

“Well, it’s just… things are a little, um…”

Sandra laughed. “You’re just scared of what I might teach your wife.” She winked. “And about me seeing you naked. Which I can already do anyway.”

Scott swallowed. Embarrassingly, he felt himself becoming hard again. Not from any obvious touch; he was simply becoming erect. He thought he was too embarrassed to get hard, but, good lord, maybe he really was aroused by the idea of being seen! Oh, god… had he always been like this? Had Angie implanted the notion into him? Or was she making him hard without using any phantom touches, just to screw with this head? How could he even tell anymore?

“Oh, my, I think you like the idea after all!” Sandra and Angie laughed.

Susan brought over their food, turkey club sandwiches with fries, and she gave Scott a knowing smirk. “You digging yourself into a hole again?” she teased.

“You have no idea,” he said.

“I might have some,” she said with a wink to Angie, and they all laughed again.

Incredibly, Scott’s cock got harder, reaching full mast, and throbbing. He looked to Angie pleadingly. “I thought you said you’d quit!”

“It isn’t me,” she giggled. Scott looked at Sandra, who just put her hands up in a shrug, and Susan, who did likewise, before going over to another couple. The woman of said couple gave Scott a curious look.

“Oh, god,” he said. “Everyone can see!” He looked to Angie. “Make it go down!”

“Hey, you’re the one doing it, you make it go down!” she said.

Scott bit the inside of his cheeks, but it did no good. As other women in the diner gave him knowing glances, he just seemed to get even harder! He hung his head, and decided to just eat. He practically wolfed down his meal, wanting to leave as quickly as possible. Angie, however, ate slowly, chatting with Sandra. The two paid Scott no mind as he squirmed in his seat, wanting to go, but unable to with Angie blocking him. She would occasionally pat him on the leg and smile at him. His erection, meanwhile, was in no hurry to leave, content to throb away in his shorts, announcing to every woman around his aroused state. Even without being directly attended to, his cock just seemed to stay that way, unable to quell its excitement.

Finally, Sandra turned to Scott again. “Goodness, Angie, you better do something about that, or he might make a mess right here in the diner!”

“Hey, now, none of that!” called Susan. “You make a mess, you clean it up!” The ladies laughed. Angie paid for lunch, then got up, and let Scott out. He kept his gaze down. Sandra got up with them.

“So, what do you say, Scott?” she said. “Mind if I come over? I’ll give you guys a ride back.”

“You better say yes, if you know what’s good for you!” said Susan, with a wink.

Angie grinned. Scott looked at her helplessly, then hung his head in defeat. “Yeah, okay,” he said. The two giggled, and led Scott to Sandra’s car. He hesitated to enter, but the phantom hands suddenly returned, grasping his balls and shaft. Angie smiled at him, and the hands began to caress him, lightly rolling his balls and stroking him. Scott let out a long breath and got in the back.

Angie and Sandra exchanged grins as they got in the front, and Sandra drove them home. When they got there, Scott stumbled as he got out of the car. The hands picked up their pace, stroking him steadily. A second pair settled on his cock, one hand cupping the head, while the other also stroked along the shift, just out of synch with the other. He was gasping as the two women had to guide him to the front door.

When he was inside, he felt his cock become even harder as the force-erection spell added to his already excited state. And then, to his horror, he found himself frantically pulling his clothes off as the nudity condition kicked in a second later!

“Why, Scott!” said Sandra. “I had no idea you were so eager!”

Scott hung his head, red with shame, as his nude body was helplessly exposed to her. Angie and Sandra laughed as they saw his cock jump at the psychic touches, his hips twitching. The sensations suddenly increased, and Scott let out a quaky groan, falling to his knees in front of the fully dressed, smiling women. He moaned loudly as his overly teased cock tried to cum right then and there, but failed.

“Oh fuck,” he gasped. “Please, please let me cum!”

The two women laughed again, and Angie pat him on the head. “Now, now, dear, no need to be so pushy. We have all day.” She looked to Sandra. “Want something to drink?” she said.

“That would be lovely.” The two women went to the kitchen, leaving Scott to jerk and gasp. He crawled over to the couch and drug himself on top of it. He felt more psychic hands suddenly clamp down on his limbs, pinning him in place, legs spread, arms propped up along the back of the couch. He could do nothing but grip the couch and writhed. Angie and Sandra came in and sat on either side of him, leaning against the arm rests, sipping waters as they watched him.

Sandra said, “Poor guy. We probably really should let him go. He looks like he couldn’t take another moment!” Scott let out a pleading moan.

Angie giggle. “Yeah, we definitely shouldn’t keep increasing the stimulation. I really don’t think his poor dick can handle it.” Scott’s eyes went wide and he gasped as the sensations on his cock nearly tripled.

Sandra said, “And we definitely shouldn’t do something wicked, like feed pure arousal into his system on top of that.” She grinned as Scott writhed and moaned even louder, his eyes both pleading with them as he gave them hungry looks.

Angie said, “Oh yeah, definitely not.” The sensations tripled again.

“So, we should probably stop.”

“Which? The arousal or the stimulation?”

“Both, obviously. Either is clearly too much for him, both at once is just cruel.”

“Oh, I agree. Very cruel.”

“And it would be so easy to stop. Just a quick thought, and all the torment would end.”

“Yeah, it would really take no effort at all for us to just turn off the sensations. We could totally do it right now.”

“Yeah. Totally could. Know what else we could do?”

“What’s that?”

“Make him cum?”

“Now you’re just talking crazy.”

The two women laughed, the sensations tripled yet again, and Scott let out a near scream, thrashing in place. He could not even form words as the two women tormented his cock with their thoughts. They basked in the sexual energies his body was radiating, tasting his frustration, and the power it gave them.

“So, what do you want to learn first?” said Sandra.
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: A Little Spell 5

Post by Makarov »

Excellent stories! I've only just started reading your stuff with the Little Spell ones, and they, along with the sex magic the ladies employ, are incredibly erotic.
Salamando
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: A Little Spell 5

Post by Salamando »

Thank you very much! I've got plenty of other stories posted, hope you enjoy them all! :-D