ideas for superheroine tease

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Thesissyboy123
Explorer
Explorer

ideas for superheroine tease

Post by Thesissyboy123 »

i am thinking of making a new superheroine tease where there are a number of superheroines who tease the reader. i would like any suggestions for ideas for the tease. the superheroines which i am planning to base it on are:

miss power
catwoman
superwoman
miss kitty
superior girl
superchick
stargirl
wonderbabe

obviously there are quite a few here so i could make it into a series and only base the first on a few or only one of them. if you have any suggestions of other superheroines you want me to include, i need links to somewhere i can get a selection of pictures (photos, not cartoons or comics) of them. any suggestions should be either left here or sent via message directly to me.
omgimapotato99
Explorer
Explorer

Re: ideas for superheroine tease

Post by omgimapotato99 »

Plot suggestion: You are villain who get cought. And now you need to be punished! :shutup2: :whip:
Thesissyboy123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Thesissyboy123 »

not bad. i had an idea where you are the hero and each of the heroines have been brainwashed or hypnotised by a villain to think you are evil and the only way to stop you is to make you cum but if you do you lose your powers and become weak and helpless. youd have to find a way to make them snap out of it before they make you cum. any thoughts?
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Nezhul »

weeell that sounds quite silly but you may think of a plot where a heroing is in pursuit of a sexual manic and catches you as a suspect. To proof you are not the villain you'd have to undergo tease and denial session, which of course would be too hard for a maniac to do =)
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Tanqueray
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Tanqueray »

Well, I've always had a thing for Mary Jane Watson from Spiderman.

Perhaps Peter Parker has been corrupted by the black venom suit and must undergo a brutal teasing process to "cleanse" himself of its darkness :blush:

If anyone does make a Spiderman tease though, please remember not to use any pictures of actual spiders. Many of us, myself included have phobia's of them (although I am still a massive Spiderman fan)
namethatisnotinuse
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by namethatisnotinuse »

The one doing the teasing should always be bad, evil, manipulative ... and of course, female and sexy. She either starts out a bad girl or is corrupted by some evil villain and turned against her former allies.

I presume you're going to make it a flash tease like all your others? Too bad. I would really look forward to seeing what you do.
Thesissyboy123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Thesissyboy123 »

ok i am in the process of making the tease. i hope you like it when it is finished.
baultista
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by baultista »

I personally love superhero/superherione teases.

Actually, my favourite series was Superhero Seduced, although they've been pulled by the author. Storydejour has some good ones too. I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do!
billlr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): I am neither master nor slave to anyone but myself

Post by billlr »

Maybe have one of them be a virgin.
That way there will be the temptation for her to lose her virginity in the tease, which I think would make the tease pretty hot.

Bill
"That was IN-credible!
Thanks, guys.
Oops. I mean bitches." -Melissa from "Restaurant mistress".

"So, what do you say?
Hurry up!
I think the baboons need some new chew toys." - Kyra from "A day at the zoo".
Bondageman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Bondageman »

I'm looking forward to see what you come up with. The superhero/superheorine theme is one of my absolute favorites. Personally I'd go with the idea you suggested about a superheroine (or heroines) being brainwashed by an evil villian who turns them against you. Maybe they could tie you up and drain you of your powers themselves against your will?