Nikki's Special Offer for Milovana Members!

You can find important news and current events here.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Nikki's Special Offer for Milovana Members!

Post by seraph0x »

We've recently started partnering with Nikki Fatale and the wonderful folks at Hypnofantasy - just as with Kink.com I'm honored to be able to work with the top names in the industry and companies where I've been a customer and fan for a long time beforehand!

You may have noticed the Hypnofantasy banner on the tease listing page already, now Nikki is kicking up a notch and offers a special deal only for our members!

Click below to see two amazing deals for Nikki's "Frenzy" session - if you haven't heard it yet, it's an absolute must for anyone into T&D:

http://www.mysexymind.com/milovana.html

Clicking the link is worth it if only to check out the "Got stamina?" webtease by camel and Nikki. If you missed it before, this is your chance to not only view it for free, but download it also - it's included if you purchase either bundle!

Check it out! Them's good people. :-)

PS: For questions, suggestions, etc. you can email Hypnofantasy at [email protected] or us at [email protected].
munkygism
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I have a tremendous amount of respect for Nikki Fatale, I don't think she is looking for a sub though, but if she was!!

Re: Nikki's Special Offer for Milovana Members!

Post by munkygism »

I can heartily recommend these offers :w00t: :w00t:
once you've trained properly with Frenzy,
you won't look back :love:
:bow: :bow: :bow:
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Well what can I say? Don't know about the bigger pack, but as for "Frenzy" I quite enjoyed it. Only I think maybe it won't do as much for those who are already experienced in long term self denial while masturbating and edging dayly. That's what the file is roughly about.
However as for me I totally find it easyer for myself to stop and deny an orgasm. There's a slight possibility that this may be coming from the same mood that made me actually download a content for money. What I'm saying is that maybe it's just actually my own mood for experiencing a denial. Maybe not. All I can say that I totally find it easyer than ever for myself to actually masturbare without release for this few days. Well, we'll see. If i'd be able to hold for st least a week like that, then the effect of the file is prooved for me.

For the audio in general:
Very nice composition of a file, quite long introduction and induction that helps for starters as me.
Nice voice (havent been familiar with none of Nikki's content before).
Nice attitude - there's not a word or phrase in the recording that would turn me down. Most often it's the attitude of a doomes that reeeally turn me down. This file, however, is practically my ideal in the means of how a dominant women should behave. Well, not quite, because it's not actually dominant to the listener in any way. The content is DS related, but it's brought to you more like an equal persom whos interested in the topic. So unlike 99% of dommes I'v seen or heard, this one is the only one I would actually go out with, that after listening her talking for an hour. Very good impression.
The file is actually quite arousing and relaxing.
The suggestions are brought in quite descreetly, and focused around the idea that she suggest only the things you want yourself, which is generally the case if you downloaded it. No crap like "If you want it or not" like in some other hypno sessions.

Overall - worth the money. I wouldn't pay 30 dollars for it though, but 15 is quite okay.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

I'd basically like to second what Nezhul said.

- Great voice
- Great attitude (none of that yelling "you're a worthless piece of sh*t which frankly to me tends to be a laughable turnoff)
- Great production (perfect use of background noise/music, not too much panning, in short - just right)

On the downside is the fact that Nikki, no offense, is usually quite expensive. Despite this I would go a long way in recommending all her work, but since most of it must normally be purchased in quite small bits for quite a lot of money, getting it all is a very expensive prospect.

In so many words, for us hypno addicts out there, I wish there were more and larger bundles of her work available for purchase. Especially all the series ought to be available as complete bundles ;-)

Obviously it is for the provider to charge as they like, but the consequence is not necessarily higher revenues - in fact it can be the exact opposite, since the prices discourages me from purchasing as much of the work I otherwise might have.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
omgimapotato99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by omgimapotato99 »

I didn't listened to these recordings specifically but I have listened to some other Nikki's stuff and I enjoyed them. She's good, I would definitely recommend you to check out her stuff. :yes:
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I cant say what most files are really about judging by descriptions or previews. No specifics, in a lot of cases. That's the only thing that keeps me away from exploring more. Also, I'm not into submission stuff very much, for me OD is not about being submissive, not about lending someone else a control over me, but just about enchansing the pleasure. I'm afraid most of her material will be about submission and femdom, which is not actually my thing. I'm ready to try femdom relationship, but only with the women whom I love and whos beside me. Giving control to someone over the net is simply no fun for me. That's why I really liked that one file because it doesnt make you dependant on nikki in any way.
DrPain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DrPain »

I have tried a couple of hypno audio files but so far at least I haven't found one that has had an effect beyond my actual fantasy, if that makes sense.

My dream is to find a long-term hypnofantasy that would encourage forced femme/gradual forced bi. I greatly enjoyed Nikki's "Frenzy" but I'm not sure that her other files would do what I'm looking for.

Any suggestions from fellow hypno interested subs would be most welcome!
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

DrPain wrote:I have tried a couple of hypno audio files but so far at least I haven't found one that has had an effect beyond my actual fantasy, if that makes sense.

My dream is to find a long-term hypnofantasy that would encourage forced femme/gradual forced bi. I greatly enjoyed Nikki's "Frenzy" but I'm not sure that her other files would do what I'm looking for.

Inraptured wrote: Inraptured was created by adults and for adults.
Content within this site is intended for a mature adult audience.
You are entering a privately owned website with femdom content including mature photos, videos, audio recordings, stories, forum posts, blogs, etc.
Nikki is a member and posts on the Inraptured site.

You should also find some more information useful there

Inraptured
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
ddaffydoc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ddaffydoc »

I am thrilled to be reading these positive comments.

Nikki is having some technical challenges logging in but I presume she will be reviewing these message in the next 24 hours and can comment then.

In the meantime I have extended the offer for another two weeks to let others participate who wanted to read some feedback first. ENJOY!

Bob (http://www.hypnofantasydownloads.com)
Bob Brown
[email protected]
http://www.hypnofantasy.com
The Best In Erotic Hypnosis
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

ddaffydoc wrote:I am thrilled to be reading these positive comments.

Nikki is having some technical challenges logging in but I presume she will be reviewing these message in the next 24 hours and can comment then.

In the meantime I have extended the offer for another two weeks to let others participate who wanted to read some feedback first. ENJOY!

Bob (http://www.hypnofantasydownloads)

Bob and Nikki
Thank you you for your thank yous.
Everybody is having troubles.
seraph0x the site owner is tweaking the server databases to correct these bugs.
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

DrPain wrote:I have tried a couple of hypno audio files but so far at least I haven't found one that has had an effect beyond my actual fantasy. ........
you should get used to hypnosis. first things I listened didnt make any effect at all. Actually this one is the first one that had any effect on me. I believe this is also due to the fact that it's very well made, in comparison to others. What I suggest for you is to pick some file with a good long induction and o good voice which is nice to hear (for me bad voices are distracting as well as gulping, unnatural pauses, random noises on the background etc). And you should listen to this a few times, for a week or two. Dont expect to have some changes instantly. Don't be anxious and try to feel something. Your aim is just to relax and listen. Eventually you'll learn.
ddaffydoc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ddaffydoc »

Nezhul.. that is spoken like a true pro. Just enjoy without expectation and you will be surprised. Everybody is different. Some won't feel any physical change but they will start to notice changes. If the frenzy concept atracts you then its definitely worth some time and effort. AND THINGS ONLY GET BETTER!!
Bob Brown
[email protected]
ddaffydoc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ddaffydoc »

UPDATED OFFER PACKAGE
Just to let you know I have updated the $29.95 offer because I forgot to include the $28 Discount Coupons (4 x $7). Those who have already purchased the $29.95 package can contact me at [email protected] and I will send you the DISCOUNT CODE. I will need your order number to validate your purchase.

Thanks for the support.

Bob
Bob Brown
[email protected]
munkygism
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): I have a tremendous amount of respect for Nikki Fatale, I don't think she is looking for a sub though, but if she was!!

Post by munkygism »

I would also like to add that Nikki always stresses in her files that you should only ever submit to a woman whom you trust :love: :wave:
you can, if you so wish :yes: , make Nikki the object of your worship :bow: ,
but Nikki herself does not ask or expect it of any listener,
I would also ask that no one ask Bob about the thong :no: :lol:
ddaffydoc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ddaffydoc »

Ahhh... I bet everyone would love a little Bob and his thong webtease.. Amp up the circuit breakers cause the traffic is going to shoot through the roof!!

BTW.. you are right about Nikki.. high degree of trust and she sets no expectations aside from respect.

bob
PS.. I just noticed the Nikki tag on your bio. That is very nice. I am sure she would appreciate reading that.
Bob Brown
[email protected]