The Best Way to Wake- Up

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

The Best Way to Wake- Up

Post by DellaRoss »

This is a Work of fiction. none of the events actually happened. Characters are loosly based of of real people. :innocent:

I can feel the sun on my face as I slowly start to wake-up. I open my eyes and the first thing I see is his face. Without even looking away, I run my hands over his body. I start as his wrists bound together above his head. I quckly release them from the headboard but keep them bound loosly together. I hear him moan softly as he pulls him arms close to his chest. I chuckle softly as he hits the clothes pins that are still attached there and whimpers. Music to my ears but he knows how much I love that sound. I let my hands travel down now that he seems to have settled back to sleep. Making sure to absentmindedly hit every single pin on my way down. He gulps and whimpers some more, squirming too. I think back to last night as I remove them. I trace the few marks on his inner thighs, I am always careful to avoid spots that I know will be hard to hide. I feel him shiver and I am not sure if he is really sleeping or just faking it for my benefit. I finally let my hands come to rest on his poor excuse for a dick. He is just big enough to get the job done, thank goodness. I lightly grip and start to stroke, the reaction is instant. He stiffens and tries to buck his hips. I stop my hand and pull away, he knows better then to try to rush me. Must still be asleep and very very frustrated, not that i blame him.

Last night I brought him to the edge so many times I lost count. No mercy and no telling when I would stop the torture of the edges. I admit that I might have gotten a bit carried away, but I did warn him. I said over and over that I would be very upset with him if he came without permission.Just thinking about it now I stroke faster and even in this semi-consious state he takes the hint that I want him to be still. My touchs remains feather soft. Nowhere near enough to let him come but it does tease the hell out of him. I remember how the night had started. I had been reading a magizine waiting for him to come home. He came in and I could tell something was wrong right away, he looked so upset. I tried to comfort him but it did nothing and when he finally told me what had happeend he almost seemed more upset then I was. I looked at him as he tried derpeately to apoligize, but nothing he would say changed anything and he knew that. I give him a few seconds of the hard, fast strokes i know he loves before returning to the much lighter touch. The moan he lets out let me knoiw that he is getting closer to being awake. He once told me, that he dreams about me doing this. Probabley thinks he is dreaming still. Poor soul is in for a rude awakening.

Last night I had told him that I was not pleased. I knew that he had been beating himself up since it had happened. So I felt it was only right that I get to beat him up a bit for it as well. This surprised him, I was never one for pain. Really, I had never needed to be but this time I knew I needed to correct him in a way he would remember. After postioning him just how I wanted him I walked over to my vanity and grabbed a hairbrush. He saw me pick up the heavy metal one but I actually slipped the wood one in my robe pocket. I had never hit him with either but I knew that the metal one would hurt a lot more. Lucky for him, I was going to use the wood. I walk back over in full sight of him and watch as his eyes widen. And for a moment I almost see real fear in his eyes. He has a safeword but I have never forced him to use it before. I almost wonder what is going through his mind. I run the cold brush over his back. He can see my motions in the vanity mirror. he closes his eyes as I look like I am pulling back for the first stroke. I switch to the wood brush and land a mediam hit on his left cheek. He seems surprised and just stares at me in the mirror. Until I cough, then he snaps back to reality and finally counts it as one. I laugh at him and tell him there was no way I was counting it with that long delay. I run the flat end over the red spot I left then slowly trail the bristles over to his other cheek and try again. This time he counts right away. He loses count a few time as I move down to his thighs. I think the bristles being so close to his balls was giving him a little trouble. In the end we did make it to the thirty he had earned. Another moan shakes me from my memories. He is squirming now from my stroking, almost fully awake. I smile a little, knowing that with each squirm he is rubbing his sore ass agaisnt the bed. I stop my stroking and he whimpers wanting more. I untie his spread ankles from the footboard. I look up into his pleading eyes, take one finger and slowly start to rub. First the head and then the shaft. It becomes so automatic that I drift back into thinking about last night.

After I put the brush away, he thanked me and seemed to think we are going to bed. He was shocked when I tell him to lie done on his back. I knew how much his ass and thighs were hurting and that is why I did that first. I tied his wrist together first then above his head and his legs apart mostly to keep them out of my way. I tell him that he will not be getting release anytime soon as I place ten cloths pins on his nipples and chest. Then I stimulate him in every way I could think of, my hands, feathers, ice cubes, pillows, the works. For the first hour, I always stopped right before he reached the edge. Then for the next few hours, it was edges over and over. Until finally, he begged me to stop. I calmly told him that I would let him rest. Waited about twenty minutes and then started again, this time holding the edges. I saw how much he was enjoying the stimulation and told him to be the one to stop me. He had to say stop, if he want over I would ruin it and then we would start all over again the next night and so on until he learned some self control. Needless to say he stopped me just in time, every time. In the end, I just curled up next to him and fell asleep knowing that he had slept in worse binds before.

I can feel him getting close again, having switched back to full strokes while I was thinking. He is trying to be really quiet in hopes i will ignore the signs. Too bad for him, I was in no mood to let him off that easy. I pull my hand away and he grinds his ass down into the bed before he remembers how much that is gonna hurt. I lay back down next to him and he loops his still bound arms arround me and pull me close. I kiss him then, barely a brushing of lips. I know he wants more but I am not about to give him what he wants. He whisipers "Thank you, I love you" as we both drift back to sleep.
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: The Best Way to Wake- Up

Post by Banquo »

Another awesome story Della. WOW
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
ripple68
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): I have a play partner. We're learning together. But she's shy about it.
Sub/Slave(s): I have a play partner. We're learning together. But she's shy about it.

Post by ripple68 »

Truly a great story . As a switch - I really like your style.
Ripple
smother sitter
Explorer
Explorer

Post by smother sitter »

excellent!
Reader and writer of Femdom stories