Cock Hero - Armaggeddon (in production)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

vivi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Cock Hero - Armaggeddon (in production)

Post by vivi »

I really hope you're feeling better about yourself, very grim story :( glad you're back with us and i wish you the best in life and with finishing this project :)
Yellowfruit
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Switch

Post by Yellowfruit »

Progress report:
This week has mostly been about getting material together, having lost EVERYTHING I had last time.

Music tracks collected: 7/16 + (1 possibly (Only if I can find a scene that matches it), 1 I'm considering 80% sure at the moment, and one I want, just trying to find the right version of it) giving us a total of 10/16 songs, which is enough for me to start.

I've also got 1 of the "Final Five", another one is being considered.

2/4 of the nostalgia rounds have been selected (Ultimate's version of CH3's "Party Round", and CH5's Final Round), any more suggestions in this area would be great!

I've been trying to avoid using music that has been used before, especially those ones that are reused in every single CH >_>, but sadly these are used so much because they work with the cockhero idea so well...

As for the scenes, I've got enough footage selected for about 3 scenes, so I'm starting work, though most of my effort is to find new material at the moment.

I'll be rendering each scene individually before I compile it into the final project, so post-release, if you want a single scene for any reason, I'll be happy to share :)

Anyway; the creative process never ceases! I think I just thought of another song I can use.... time for a little testing.
legionCockHero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by legionCockHero »

Good to have you back! It's nice to know you are working on it. Looking forward to the finished product.
Edgemycock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Edgemycock »

If you get Gianna Michaels in a vid, especially one with her dirty talking, that would be very difficult to overcome.. just saying.
BlackPaw
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BlackPaw »

To not feel bad about myself I am really curious what did you work (7 days a week), how did you lose your job, why did you lose your computer, why did you attempted suicide, why are you asexual, and why do you want to "still" finish this project.
Yellowfruit
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yellowfruit »

BlackPaw wrote:To not feel bad about myself I am really curious what did you work (7 days a week), how did you lose your job, why did you lose your computer, why did you attempted suicide, why are you asexual, and why do you want to "still" finish this project.
Long story short? I have problems with anxiety and self-esteem. A lot of shit happened, let's just leave it at that. But finishing projects like this give me a sense of purpose, so it helps.

Anyway, I've been having a rough week, so I've only done one scene so far, but I'm sitting down to do a second right now. I'll let you know when It's done!
Let's hope I can get some more done this week!
bola
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bola »

Yellowfruit wrote:Anyway, I've been having a rough week, so I've only done one scene so far, but I'm sitting down to do a second right now. I'll let you know when It's done!
Let's hope I can get some more done this week!
Sounds amazing, keep up the good work! Can't wait untill its finishes, sounds mindblowing
Yellowfruit
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yellowfruit »

Just another little update.
Progress is being made, but of course the Christmas period comes with it's fair share of distractions.

At the moment, it boils down to how much free time I get over the next few weeks. I'm hoping for a New Year's Beta release, but this is more of a wish than a hope. That said, if all goes well, a week or two after New Year's will be my most confident release date as we stand.
That said, I do have a number of commitments surrounding the New Year, but I am confident I can work around these.

As I mentioned, I will be releasing a "beta", which simply means I will be taking volenteers, sending them a scene or two or three a pieces, they can review these, they'll be adjusted, and then the scenes will be complied into a single file for the full release.

Either way, in case my updates on this forum get lost over the Christmas period: Merry Christmas (if you're one of those pricks that get "offended" when people say that, I politely ask you to go fuck yourself with a desk chair), and a happy New Year to all!
sklave_t1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sklave_t1 »

sooo, how is it going?
im pretty excited about this one
Brezinarius
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Brezinarius »

Sounds great

I dont know what kind of women you like but maybe you can choose Actress'es who are shaved and maybe some scenes of Kagney Linn Karter or JynxMaze ;) :D

I will wait for it :D
bola
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bola »

Brezinarius wrote:Sounds great

I dont know what kind of women you like but maybe you can choose Actress'es who are shaved and maybe some scenes of Kagney Linn Karter or JynxMaze ;) :D

I will wait for it :D
From the sound of Yellowfruit, its kinda too late for such a big suggestions ;-) But either way, at least to me it sounds like one hell of a ride anyways. I'm excited!
Dampen13
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dampen13 »

Would be awesome if you could add some sort of how you are allowed to hold your dick, for example like in CH Babes series they tell you how far up and down, like for example how many fingers you should use and how tight your grip should be, if people start adding this into their videos I know at least for me I would go crazy, because I normall choose a grip and how tight so that I just can hold it until final round, but if you add exactly (or somewhat close) how to "fap" it...would be awesooooome!

Anyway, any update??