Red and Green v2 Feedback.

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Red and Green v2 Feedback.

Post by Haggard316 »

Tell me what you think what were your punishments for cumming. Post other things involving this tease so we can all watch you humiliate yourself if a webcam was needed. Be honest it's all fun here.

Jerks off every day that ends with the letter "Y"
whacker44
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Red and Green v2 Feedback.

Post by whacker44 »

i think i need to study the stroking conditions for a while before i get into big time...looks wonderful though
Stair_Car
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stair_Car »

It was really hard to remember what each rule was. Here's a woman who's fully clothed, wearing a solid white color... Does that mean smack my balls, or stop stroking, or... It was confusing. Maybe you could start off by introducing one mechanic, say just the pattern vs solid thing. then after a few pages introduce new rules one by one.

Also, I hate teases that tell me to edge immediately. When you're making a tease you think nothing of it, because you're already aroused. But for others it's kind of a pain in the ass.
Sunset
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Post by Sunset »

I hardly write feedback as I usually lurk around.

But this time I have to open my mouth on this.

When I saw your flashtease description saying "This will be a TOTM Nominee for sure" i got immediately turned off. Spells arrogance.

Next, I had to X the window after the 2nd page just cause I feel so rushed into the entire thing. No introduction no greeting no "feel" to it. (at least for the first two pages, since those were the only two pages I actually bothered to read)

The typographical error on your first statement on the first page is also a turn off.

Sorry that I sound harsh, but like I said, I hardly write feedback and this time where I write, it is a negative one. I hope you appreciate my straightforwardness though.

EDIT: I decided to give the flashtease a few more pages of chance and again I got turned off by a very distracting typographical error on the page with the first instance of a naked girl, saying "Right now I want you to get COMEpletely naked and ........"

The lack of a comma after "right now" already makes it feel rushed. I can still bear with that. But the typographical error after that was the last straw.
-lesbo femme
isaccs77
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by isaccs77 »

Generally, there are several rules that are hard to remember. If you don't want to introduce them one by one, then maybe including a reminder for the first several screens would work.

Also, as I went through the first few steps I suddenly came to a "1", which seemed out of place considering I hadn't cum, and didn't roll any dice. Maybe I made an error, or maybe I forgot some more of the rules, but sometimes simplicity (or at least clarity) is helpful in these teases.

I agree w/ Sunset that typos are a turn-off (though I do not know your primary language).

Good effort...can't wait for an edited version!
pjh776
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by pjh776 »

You got a 1 from me.

The tease is not good (actually, quite bad I'd say... way too many rules, way too many typos), and yet you are extremelly arrogant. ("oh, this is my first tease, and it will be a TOTM!"). Holy crap.

Soon enough the filters will collapse it and maybe hide it.
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Haggard316 »

OK I'll republish it...sorry for the epic fail.

wylde1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wylde1 »

I don't mean to pile on cuz I'm in the middle of making my first tease........but how come the sure fire tease of the month nominee got deleted?
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Haggard316 »

LOL, it failed so i unpublished it and fixed a few things and then republished it, sad thing is assholes don't wait to rate it they just click 1 stars when they see one damn error so this tease is an epic fail, I'm never gonna spend ten days on a tease again...what a waste of time.

Gsus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gsus »

In all honesty you're displaying the same arrogance again. First with the tease of the month, and then with the not my fault it's everybody else downvoting it.

If this is any consolation to you I would imagine most of the ratings here are 1 or 5. If you make it a little too complicated that might change someone from a 5 to a 1. Some of the feedback here is constructive and I'm sure you could take that away and refine what you've done.
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Haggard316 »

I'm sorry...i already admitted it was my fault you guys didn't like it now I'm fucking arrogant, ffs every tease I done has been a 2.5 or higher and i only spent 10-20 minutes making them, and they were simple and I figured you know what...maybe to get higher ratings I have to put more time into this so I spent ten days and made it more complicating to change stuff up but apparently you guys like simple shit. You guys gave it 1 star because of a few fucking errors now no one is interested in it...ten fucking days gone down the tubes because of that and then your calling me arrgant for assuming that maybe just maybe i might get nominated for a totm?

Qwert
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): In relationship with real Domme and fantastic woman. :)

Post by Qwert »

:lol: Just stop publish teases.
I hate guys who don't do any contribution to this site but they rate hard work of somebody (often days or weeks) for 1 only becouse "I see typo" or "I feel rushed". I never give "1" rate (only when it is ad, not tease) becouse I appreciate time and work of somebody who make it for others (if he want it only for himself he can never publish it) .How you can compare ad teases with that.

I don't realy like teases like that (overall concept) but I appreciate your hard work and I want thank you for it.
Gsus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gsus »

I'm only being honest. I didn't rate your tease one way or the other. I'm trying to be helpful and trying to say it's not all bad. The difference between a 2.0 rating and a 4.5 may very well be a small change.
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dtspam »

I like the idea of the tease and cant tell how much you made from it, as I did only watch the first few pages.
TOTM-Teases are often really exceptional teases rating 4.5 up, so expecting to make one of those is a bit unrealistic. Just look at the top rated flash teases, you would have gotten a nicer rating without that statement, I'm quite sure.

I wanted to suggest some idea for improvement though. Teases where you have to follow rules for certain pictures are always quite tricky for the user. To make them really great, it helps to write the command below every picture.
You need to make pages for every command and use the build in random functionality of flash teases to get it to work though. That's a bit more tricky than just using random pictures.

@Gsus
I certainly hope, the votes here aren't only 1s and 5s. I usually vote 4 on average, 5 for great and 3 for OKish teases. 1 is for real crap like spam and ads.
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

hey man, I really enjoy your red/green light teases, especially the ruined orgasm ones.
dont take the criticism and ratings too personally, its only feedback.
I dont get why people would give it a 1 star rating, because its obvious you put a lot of effort into it, much more than some of the crap teases that are out there. at least you show that you can take criticism on board and make changes.

I think you would have got a higher rating at first if you hadnt said it was 'a TOTM nominee for sure', it gets peoples expectations up and then they are just looking for mistakes.

So yeah, I enjoy your teases, hope this doesnt put you off writing more in the future.
One thing I would say is, complexity and variety can be good for keeping a tease interesting, but remember people are still jerking off and can't be expected to concentrate too much!