my mistress

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?

Can I cum at the end or not?

Poll ended at Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:50 pm

Can't Cum.
75%
Can Cum
25%

Total votes: 57

boyintights
Explorer
Explorer

my mistress

Post by boyintights »

My mistress has ordered me to post a question asking everyone in the forum to tell me what to do. Anything you guys say I have to do. And then whether i can cum afterwards.

The poll will run for 20 days... then i'll know whether i can cum or not.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Hi boyintights and welcome :-)

I don't know where this thread should be but not in the webtease forum. I move it to All...

By the way it's your first post here and you expect something from this community. So the first step should be to say hello and introduce yourself to the community because you ask us for a favor.

Just a hint for the future ;-)
MaddieFay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MaddieFay »

For posting a survey as your first ever post, you definitely shouldn't cum. Just think of it this way, the ache is a reminder to use better manners next time. :-D
nice pair
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nice pair »

opps the choice to cum or not is not yours, that made for you.

it better to please the one who owns you, and only then may they let you cum, to ask shows bad training and a cb3000 needs to worn with ben-gay or deep-heat, and may be a gag to.

you will learn fast, good luck and for asking to cum i would so keep you locked up for a month
on your knees and pray I am in a good mood
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

I voted no. As the boys said, for not introducing yourself, you should never cum again... Never, ever, ever, EVER! :lol:
The Mistress From Oz
boyintights
Explorer
Explorer

Post by boyintights »

your mean
cbtslavemale
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cbtslavemale »

Hmm i am having a sudden urge to suggest you go to veg store and by some ginger :w00t: .....now where could we suggest he puts that for 2 or 3 hours??? ;-)
pleezz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pleezz »

dont be so cruel :lol:
i vote yes
goldenshowers
Explorer
Explorer

Post by goldenshowers »

i don't think people are going to sympathise somehow..

gutted :lol:
kinkydomina
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am currently the Owner of 3 slaves, none of which I wish to reveal, as they are not part of this site.

Post by kinkydomina »

Cumming so early? That is no fun! The fun is the DELAY! Perpetual delay in some cases. :innocent:
boyintights
Explorer
Explorer

Post by boyintights »

i haven't cum in sooo long. I can hardly sleep.

Every month my Mistress is gonna make me ask untill you guys say yes.
joeliwan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by joeliwan »

Dear BoyInTights,

May I suggest that you and the Milovana forum got off on the wrong foot? I understand your pain (I'd say 'I feel your pain,' but ... well I don't). Continuing to whine on this thread, however, is not the answer.

In fact, I'm not even sure there is a good answer, but I do know this. Until you introduce yourself properly, very few people will take pity on you. If, on the other hand, you bother to say hello, see what's going on in the forums, and maybe even contribute a tease or two, people will start to feel like they know you. And some of us, at least, won't be nearly as mean as you think we are.

You'll also do well to note what regular contributors (especially the lady-types) have to say. While no one around here has any actual authority--except of course the Admin ability to delete posts and ban users--the familiar names often have the uncanny ability to sway public opinion to a certain degree. Since both Dark and Mz_Teneale have weighed in against you for not introducing yourself, and since no one else with that kind of sheer volume has weighed in on the other side, you should probably listen to their suggestions and try to win them over.

I guarantee you, if Mz_Teneale changes her mind, I'm not going to disagree. ;-)

That having been said, the best of luck to you,

Sincerely,
-joeliwan
joeliwan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by joeliwan »

:oops: I must apologize. After checking a second time, it appears I should also have made note of KinkyDomina's voice in this thread. Despite having fewer posts, She is averaging as many posts-per-day as Mz_Teneale, so hers is probably an influential opinion as well. Okay, 'nough said.

-joeliwan
kinkydomina
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am currently the Owner of 3 slaves, none of which I wish to reveal, as they are not part of this site.

Post by kinkydomina »

:-) THank you, joeliwan, I try to contribute as much as I can. I like this forum, I admire those who rule it and I am sure we all have a great deal to learn if we share impressions and opinions.
boyintights
Explorer
Explorer

Post by boyintights »

i can't believe how many people said no to cumming. I've never been scared about never cumming again as i do today. She wants me to put up a new one in the next week. :\'-(