Slave Co - Like? Hate? Let me know.

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
MissTake
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Slave Co - Like? Hate? Let me know.

Post by MissTake »

Hello everyone. I'm the creator of Slave Co.
How do you like the series so far? should I keep it going? Should i quit?
I hope you all enjoy it. Especially the submissives.
Especially the foot fetishests.

Anything I could work on? Constructive criticism accepted!
Thank you!
Quiet Linda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): ?
Sub/Slave(s): Please?
Missy
Nicole
Sharin
Missy
Sasha
Anna
Rose
Kayla
Katelynn
tflover
k123
Winnie

Re: Slave Co - Like? Hate? Let me know.

Post by Quiet Linda »

I think you should continue it.
even though it is not for me, I rated it well. You seem to have a long range plan, go with it.
big90
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by big90 »

I'm a fan. Anything that keeps running on the same idea, getting furthur into the machine as it were, is attractive to me. I like your choice of girls thus far, as well.

Cheers! :-)
Alliteration
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Alliteration »

I just flipped through and read your teases (didn't do them, though), and...

- pictures are great
- dialogue is good
- some of the content isn't to my taste (I don't like being called names), but that's just a matter of personal opinion

Overall, they're pretty good, definitely much better than some of the other recent teases. Good job!
MissTake
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by MissTake »

Thank you all so much!
I have had the plan for this tease for four or five years now.
(About as long as I've been into Milovana teases, to be honest)

I definitely do intend to keep it up. I have it all planned out already.
I must say, the tease may have started out with almost timid, or shy girls..
But as the tease rolls on, trust me, the girls will get more and more.. "mean" if you will.
After-all, the "Stage One" girls may not know this, but the more sadistic they are...
The faster they will be promoted to Stage Two, and vicariously, the more money they'll make. ;)

I hope all you Stage Twoers have enjoyed the teases thus far. There will be plenty more teases to enjoy.
And a little warning/teaser/spoiler... The tease turns up being much more.. Sadistic.
There WILL be elements of Foot-Fetish, for all of my little Foot Freaks. ;)

I do have to apologize, the descriptions are not great... The name of the company may scare a lot of men away... But then again, honestly, I don't really want men that aren't already wishing to be made "slaves" to enroll. I want weak men that crave control by beautiful woman. I want men willing to follow my teases faithfully. I don't want ANY of you enrolled in the Slave Co. program using other teases. If I had my way, all of my little SC Minions would be single, without a girlfriend or a wife or a female to care about them. I want your souls. I want your pathetic cocks. They are MINE! ;)

So thank you for your critiques. PLEASE, keep them coming? I'd really like more members of Milovana to let me know what they think of my series. It will be a lengthy one. It will be a kinky one.

So enjoy! :lol:
doink
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by doink »

I've not done the most recent two or three yet. I DO like the concept, the continuing series, and the gradual, steady tightening strictness. I like the "in your face" style of almost casual, off-handed verbal humiliation. I don't get off on overly-done insults, but your dialogue contains the kind of matter-of-fact verbal humiliation I enjoy. I like your choice of models, too. (I wish enough different sexy pics of someone like CNN's Brooke Baldwin could be found so that she could be the centerpiece of a tease, sometime.)
doink
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by doink »

Another thought: counting and measuring seem "old" and useless. More *interesting* dialogue would provide a better tease and keep us excited. Counting "Mississippi" and such is stuff I frankly just skip past. And proofread for some common typos. (Your for You're, etc.)

I DO enjoy this series, don't get me wrong.
Geeky-mate
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Geeky-mate »

Dear Miss Take,

I liked Slave CO so far. Especially the continuity of a series. And doing a tease after another, its a nice, slow and sensual way to lure me further and further to the company and You, Miss Take. Being a switch, i sometimes have an internal struggle to fight or to obey. And i have to say, It is easing up obeying any upcoming more sadistic instructions as i go on.

And as mentioned in the introduction, following only this tease, it does help imposing a sense that i am actually owned, that my hardware (body) and software (mind) is slowly and slowly tuned to crave for You and Your tease more and more.

In short, i absolutely like it! And am looking forward for more to come Miss. Thank You so much for Your precious time to give me pleasure. (Am on Day 4 now)

*Bows, kneels and kisses your feet and beautiful leg in sincere appreciation*

Geek
slaveboy1000
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by slaveboy1000 »

Hey May i know the name of the girl used in slave day co 8?
hollowbones
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by hollowbones »

I have thoroughly enjoyed this!
however maybe you could add more kinks such as bladder play, food, foot worship and the like :)
and maybe create a certain tease for anyone who has failed any teases throughout the series, not that I have or anything.... :whistle:
just a suggesion :)
overeem2012
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by overeem2012 »

you should definately continue. verry good.