Released: The Stroker Ace Challenge! (feedback plz!)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

bookworm
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Released: The Stroker Ace Challenge! (feedback plz!)

Post by bookworm »

les wrote:
Hope this helps

Lifehacker Pack for Mac: Our List of the Best Free Mac Downloads
lifehacker wrote:
VLC:

Throw any video or audio file you can find at VLC
and it'll play it, no matter how obscure the format.
While not necessarily as friendly on the eyes as QuickTime,
VLC is a workhorse of a media player that we've turned to in many a dark hour when it looked like a file might not play.
VLC was the answer. It played the video without any problems. Thanks again for the reminder.

As for the content - superb! I was amazed at the quality of the video and the beauty of the women. The lack of a stroke bar was an improvement. I had not noticed how distracting it could be until it was gone. Keep up the good work.
utopia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by utopia »

Congratz on your first video man. Not bad.. not bad at all!

I think the strokemeter takes away the concentration, so I was happy to see that you skipped that idea.

What I liked.
The girls and the overall video selection.
Glad to see you got a little inspiration to use a "host"..or as I would say a "coach" :)
I think your video had a really good build up and story to it.

What I didnt liked that much.
After 2 minutes the cowbell noise became too annoying. (can I smash it..please) hehe
The video-quality was a bit too low at times.

You can be proud. Nicely done :)

/utopia
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

Slippy wrote:The actresses/models seemed convincing (if that's the right word) Must have taken ages to go through loads of movies/scenes looking for the suitable candidates.
Next to the tedious work of placing the "stroke beat"audio to sync properly with the music and scenes, finding the right scenes was the second most HARDEST thing. Actually, finding solid hardcore sex content wasn't too hard - finding sexy girls that know how to seduce through their dancing motions and stripteasing is REALLY HARD. And what I mean by that - I like to see girls getting "involved" in their performances - from striptease dancing, masturbation and sex.
Human wrote::love: :love: :love: Karlie Montana :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

What were the original two scenes of her with the dudes?
Ha... someone's obsessed. :lol:

The two scenes you're referring to are from "Control 8" and the bonus extra scene from "POV Junkie 3".
Gsus wrote:I really enjoyed this. The time you spent on this clearly shows as it's designed to be difficult.

It'd be fantastic if you made more!
Thanks Gsus for the kind comments, As I stated in the first post, I really don't see myself doing one in the foreseeable future. But we'll see. 8-)
bookworm wrote:As for the content - superb! I was amazed at the quality of the video and the beauty of the women. The lack of a stroke bar was an improvement. I had not noticed how distracting it could be until it was gone. Keep up the good work.
Thanks bookworm and glad you got it working. :thumbsup:

While I didn't have a stroke bar, it wasn't necessarily a voluntary choice. As I stated in my first post, I had been trying to get a working Stroke Meter different than Cock Hero, but it was just too damn time-consuming and difficult. So if anything, I suppose it was a lucky choice. :look: I do like the Stroke Meter in the Cock Hero series as it allows for more complex stroke beats and precision.
utopia wrote: What I liked.
The girls and the overall video selection.
Glad to see you got a little inspiration to use a "host"..or as I would say a "coach" :)
I think your video had a really good build up and story to it.

What I didnt liked that much.
After 2 minutes the cowbell noise became too annoying. (can I smash it..please) hehe
The video-quality was a bit too low at times.

You can be proud. Nicely done :)
Big time thanks utopia for the kind comments and the critiques as well. :yes:

I TOTALLY stole your idea of the "host". :-D I think it kinda gives it a "game show" feel - I just went next level in having a sexy host strip in between rounds as encouragement as well as feature her in one of the Rounds as well. :-P

As to your dislikes: Yeah I know what you mean about the annoying cowbell. It was a conscious decision based on one of the things I sometimes have issue with in the 'Cock Hero' series - often, I can't hear the "Stroke Beat" in some of the Cock Hero video teases. As the Cock Hero Stroke Beat is an amplified bass thump, for some of the songs used, that bass thump can be hard to hear from the normal bass of the music (at least for me). So, I wanted a higher pitch percussion beat that could be clearly heard over any heavy bass music and I experimented with quite a few (i.e. bells, rings, snare drums, etc.,) and in the end, the "least annoying one" to me was the woodblock/cowbell. I figured it might annoy some but hopefully not too much not to enjoy the experience. :closedeyes:

As for video quality resolution, there are some scene selections that I had to artificially "rez-up" to match the final resolution chosen. But I wanted to include some "lower resolution" scenes because the content was freaking HOT. :w00t: I think the sacrifice was worth it in the end for me and yeah, I am pretty proud on how the final product finally came out.

Now utopia.. where the hell is part 2 of the Edger series, hrm?!? Get back to working on the sequel already! :whip: :lol:

Thanks to all who have replied and keep the feedback coming! I'm especially looking feedback on what was your favorite Stage and/or Rounds and why! :thumbsup:
the3bandits
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by the3bandits »

Absolutley fantastic! 5 Stars! I cannot fault this in any way.

I really liked your alternative to the strokeometer and the gradural build from soft to hard.

A huge thank you for all your hard work.
utopia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by utopia »

Its ok to use ideas from others, and I think your host does a wonderful job. No doubt about that :)

The cowbell just gotta go for future releases. I mean it works, you can hear it, but for me it somehow managed to ruin just a little of the fun. I know what you mean about not being able to hear the beatsound. There are many scenes from CockHero ect. that I cant hear if there is even a beatline to follow.

As for part two of the Edger series, Im just putting on the final touches. It features clearer beatsound (You wont miss a single beat now). The coach is more active - also features in the course itself.
I know its been a long time since the release of part1, but I gotta get a new computer. Most of the videos are 4-8gb 1080p. It really slows down my computer, and makes it difficult to work with.
Dont worry though...its just about done. Hopefully it will be ready by the end of the weekend.

Have a nice one, and keep up the good work.

/utopia
Vinc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vinc »

Hmm Great music and some hot scenes but i thnk it wasn't challenging at any time. got soft several times. 3/5 sorry it was just to easy.
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

utopia wrote:
The cowbell just gotta go for future releases. I mean it works, you can hear it, but for me it somehow managed to ruin just a little of the fun.
I actually quite liked the cowbell beats. A nice change from the usual beat sounds, Pleasing.

The scenes were very hot till the middle of the video...and then came the dicks :-/
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
salnayven
Explorer
Explorer

Post by salnayven »

I thought it was awesome. In fact so awesome that I created this account just to post that. Thanks for all the hard work man. If there is a sequel it'd be the shit, but with that amount of work I couldn't blame you for not wanting to lol
Never trust a junkie.
sampsonoverdrive
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sampsonoverdrive »

FTVGirl at 14:30... I gotta know a name...

EDIT: Found the name.. but what video is that clip from?!
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

the3bandits wrote:Absolutley fantastic! 5 Stars! I cannot fault this in any way.

I really liked your alternative to the strokeometer and the gradural build from soft to hard.

A huge thank you for all your hard work.
Thanks the3bandits for the kind comments. But as to my alternative to the stroke meter... uh I didn't really have one! :lol: I just used the old method that lalaland (the originator of "Cock Hero") established. But I'll take undue credit all the same. :whistle:
utopia wrote: As for part two of the Edger series, Im just putting on the final touches. It features clearer beatsound (You wont miss a single beat now). The coach is more active - also features in the course itself.
I know its been a long time since the release of part1, but I gotta get a new computer. Most of the videos are 4-8gb 1080p. It really slows down my computer, and makes it difficult to work with.
Dont worry though...its just about done. Hopefully it will be ready by the end of the weekend.

Dammit utopia! It's Sunday night already, where's the goods!?! :lol:
Vinc wrote:Hmm Great music and some hot scenes but i thnk it wasn't challenging at any time. got soft several times. 3/5 sorry it was just to easy.
Thanks Vinc for the honesty, though I'm curious - was it not challenging enough because the overall "stroke beat rhythms" weren't too difficult to follow? Too many breaks? Just like to know exactly what you think could make it more of a challenge. :closedeyes:
Human wrote:I actually quite liked the cowbell beats. A nice change from the usual beat sounds, Pleasing.

The scenes were very hot till the middle of the video...and then came the dicks :-/
:lol: You know Human, as I was in the middle of editing Stage 2, I thought to myself "Here's the part that will totally turn off Human. :-P Thanks for checking it out and helping out at the start of this whole project. :thumbsup:
salnayven wrote:I thought it was awesome. In fact so awesome that I created this account just to post that. Thanks for all the hard work man. If there is a sequel it'd be the shit, but with that amount of work I couldn't blame you for not wanting to lol
I appreciate the very kind words, salnayven and welcome to Milovana. :-)

The more I think about it, what I might do in the near future is maybe a "Stroker Ace - Remix Selections". That is, have members here choose what girls in the Stroker Ace video tease they really liked or what music they really enjoyed, "remix" a few rounds and increase the Stroke beat difficulty. I sincerely doubt I'll do a whole new big sequel to Stroker Ace though.
sampsonoverdrive wrote:FTVGirl at 14:30... I gotta know a name...
I think you mean Riley Reid, who also goes by Paige Riley. If you're talking about the super cutie dancing near the end of Round 3, Stage 1 then yeah, that's her. :smile:

The clip is from - wait for it - FTV. :-P hahah, but you knew that - more specifically, I believe of the 8 FTV videos of her, it's the last one from the second set (forget the name of the title). If you need more specifics, let me know.

Again, thanks all for the awesome feedback and keep it coming! Would love to hear specifics like favorite Rounds/Stages and/or least favorite Rounds/Stages and that like. :yes:
salnayven
Explorer
Explorer

Post by salnayven »

for favorites, I think I preferred the 'teaser' round (round 1) for content but the beats in the later rounds. but increasing the xxx-ness of the content in the rounds made total sense to increase the difficulty.
Never trust a junkie.
Vinc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vinc »

The breaks were too long and too many of them, also the "high intensity" parts with the red "Stroke" were just to short. Maybe I'm not the average stroker. I bet you know the Cock Hero 11 Video, Taht was very challenging.
brewster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brewster »

As someone who has played and beaten all of the Cock Heroes, I found this to be just as enjoyable and on par in terms of quality with all of those. Normally I can't keep up and get confused to the proper beat when there isn't a stroke meter, but this was very easy to follow. The cowbell sound wasn't annoying in the least bit for me, the only sound that would be better is if they were varied breathy moans.

My favorite parts were the slow sensual stroking parts coupled with soothing vocal trance, as the intensity in stroking speed built up so did the visual content. However the "intense" stroking parts were too far and few between, and they were short. So I had no difficulty completing this challenge with all of my timeouts left. But I did very much enjoy the ride. There was one time I felt the familiar surge of myself starting to "edge" for a brief moment, but then the beat went back to a green 1-2.

If you ever plan to make another some day, I'd love to "playtest" and give feedback in the form of timestamps when I felt the difficulty to become too easy or too hard (Which is very difficult to do).

For added difficulty I'm going to try it without lube the next time I watch it.
Video Tease Fan
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Video Tease Fan »

Hey Supermokkori,

I registered just to leave you feedback becasue I was absolutely amazed by the quality of the video. I've played all of the Cock Heroes and although all of them are remarkabl good, the way the beats were structured rarely did much for me. Stroker Ace, however, was a great evolution of the Video Tease.

I particularly liked how you built intensity levels of the beats, gradually increasing the level of the tease within each round and between levels. Thank you so much for your hard work.

I was just wondering when you'll be releasing another one, and if you're taking requests, could you please make it more difficult. Much much more difficult. I like a challenge.

I reckon if you add surprise "as fast as you can" beats at the right moments, like right after slow beats or just before really hot scenes, it would make some round near impossible to get past.

Thanks again
Gsus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gsus »

Vinc wrote:The breaks were too long and too many of them, also the "high intensity" parts with the red "Stroke" were just to short. Maybe I'm not the average stroker. I bet you know the Cock Hero 11 Video, Taht was very challenging.
I felt this too. Where there was an extended break I think it'd have been better with a green 1-2 and where it was a green 1-2 it would have been better as a yellow 1-2-3 for example.

The yellow 1-2-3-4 is a good beat and I think those bits were just right. At times though the red beat came on and I was thinking uh-oh, this is going to be difficult and then it stopped too soon.

So far nobody I think has made a Cock hero type thing that's really really difficult other than Anatomy, I think there's room to make things difficult.

Your tease though is very good, and incredibly well created, so don't take this as a negative, just suggestions on how to polish it.

If you look at some Andy's latest work you'll see some very sadistic parts where if you've been barely managing to keep yourself from losing it he turns up the heat with a double time and that makes it very nice and difficult. I think you were trying for that, I think perhaps the extended breaks and the long green periods perhaps made it so easy that those bits weren't the challenge they might have been?

Anyway, please make more!