NEW RELEASE!, COCK HERO ELEVEN!

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

ka42
Explorer
Explorer

Re: NEW RELEASE!, COCK HERO ELEVEN!

Post by ka42 »

Hi

REALLY great

to be honest, I edged in 2.48 minutes... (a bit horny before starting though) but you really show You are the master of this genre of videos.

Just round one, stroking when she is dressed no stroking when she is nude, really great,
I love to try the whole vid again.
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

owhat wrote:Heya, just registered to say awesome work. I have a bone to pick about round 10 though.

I actually made that clip (posted over at cheggit) and I think it's great that you used it... but, for most of that song it should really be at double time to sync up with the action on screen! Anyway, I have to ask, what software do you guys use for the beat counters? I have an extended version of that video to post, and want to put a cock hero style beat track on it first.
Hi buddy, Nice to meet you i have been trying to track you down for a while now, I found the clip over at ODP... i wanted to ask permission before i used it but i cound not track you down....

Really nice work on the clip btw.. the beat was set by the BPM of the song.... sorry you felt it was wrong.

Would love to see your extended verion, and Ill help as much as i can...

this thread has the info and files to create the beat track (http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... e81#p99079)

Hit me up if you need anymore help. :)

Regards

Andyp
Dude Man
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Dude Man »

Everytime ive downloaded these videos ive never been able to get them to work for some reason :hmmm:
fistier
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fistier »

Might be a codec problem, try downloading the Klite codec pack.

http://download.cnet.com/K-Lite-Mega-Co ... 94603.html
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

This is up as a webtease now, http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=14009

Dont forget to vote :)

Andyp
conderic
Explorer
Explorer

Post by conderic »

Greatest. Tease. Ever.
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

F it, its gonna be a screw up for Novembers TOTM with supermokkoris tease also competing.
Darnit, both deserve to win; CH11 is so slick but supermokkori has Karlie Montana :-/
Maybe we should collaborate to make it a tie in the vote?

AndyP, where are you getting the super super super sexy images from?
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

Human wrote:F it, its gonna be a screw up for Novembers TOTM with supermokkoris tease also competing.
Darnit, both deserve to win; CH11 is so slick but supermokkori has Karlie Montana :-/

some from reddit, some from google images :)...

I would urge you all to vote for supermokkoris IF we both get nominated :) I have my totm badge, and hes Vid really is awsome... He HAS to make another ;)

Cheers

Andyp
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

andyp wrote:
Human wrote:F it, its gonna be a screw up for Novembers TOTM with supermokkoris tease also competing.

some from reddit, some from google images :)...

I would urge you all to vote for supermokkoris IF we both get nominated :) I have my totm badge, and hes Vid really is awsome... He HAS to make another ;)

Cheers

Andyp

                Do I detect a whiff of vote rigging ???
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by supermokkori »

Hey Human, i think you meant "toss up", but the gist is understood... though I hope Karlie Montana wasn't the only reason why you enjoyed my Stroker Ace video tease. :look:
andyp wrote:I would urge you all to vote for supermokkoris IF we both get nominated :) I have my totm badge, and hes Vid really is awsome... He HAS to make another ;)
Andyp, that's wonderfully generous of you to "tip your hat" in my direction. :yes:

While I appreciate this great sign of respect and I don't mind the votes, making the 'Stroker Ace' video tease - while a ton of tedious work - was a fun challenge and whether or not i get a totm badge, that really doesn't matter to me. Of course I'll be very humbled if I even get nominated let alone win - but if anything, I just want to read up on comments, critiques and so on from the experience of members. If I ever do get the itch to make another, it helps to have any feedback, especially negative - it's the only way to make improvements. And if anything, reading up on any generous feedback on something you created is rewarding to me, especially if it's positive. :thumbsup:
les wrote:
Depends - are people in Florida allowed to vote? :lol:
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

les wrote:

Vote campaigning.

I have an idea: supermokkori, why down you delete your current tease and post a flash tease instead? That way there is no competition amongst the two?

What I'm concerned about is this: if both supermokkori and AndyP have competing teases, then votes (from the video tease fans) will be split, and as a result, neither might win. Which will be a huge shame.
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Ah now I understand.

                                 Lobbying.

                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
tentazor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tentazor »

LOOOVED this one. Best so far?

Does anyone know who the girl in Scene 9 is? The "Blow ya mind" video.
Jgizzi21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jgizzi21 »

is there anyway you can upload this to a streaming website, its taking forever for it to download for me 7 hours left it ways for the 2nd part. have only seen the first 3 and ultimate and have been great so far just takes so long to download the rest.

Thanks
snarf
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by snarf »

Andy,

Just wanted to chime in and say I believe this is the best Cock Hero you have made to date and possibly my favorite of all time.

Keep up the good work!