The Welcome Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
ugie
Explorer
Explorer

intro

Post by ugie »

thanks guys for all your hard work

my life changed when the teases were removed from OD

hope to be able to contribute one day

regards

ugie
have some "T" with me
Tie me up, Tease me, Tickle me, Tantalise me, Torment me, Torture me. Take me to the edge Time and Time and Time and Time again
joe27
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

intro

Post by joe27 »

Yes, thank you very much for keeping all these great (and even the not so great) webteases convienently together. It takes me back a few years when I first discovered teasing and denial.

Nowadays I have to say my self discipline is not what it used to be so any help or mutual encouragement from other members would be quite welcome.

joe
scubawlf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by scubawlf »

Guys (& Gals?!), I can't say enough about how happy and grateful I am that you have gotten the ball rolling here. Fantastic! I hope this site continues for years and years, and I'll make an effort to contribute (instead of just lurking). :whistle:

Thanks again!
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Helequin »

Well, I was a lurker on OD and I plan to take a more active role with this site. Thanks to the admin team for putting this together it is awesome. I am currently writing my first tease so hopefully I can put it up sometime in the not too distant future.
myleakytoy
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): i am a long distance slave to my Goddess Marquesa.

A new member

Post by myleakytoy »

Thank you for allowing me to become a new member of this site.

i have been reading some of the teases in here today, and what i have read so far is very hot indeed, i look forward to being turned on a lot more in the future.

Once again thanks. :smile:
Regards,
myleakytoy.
pbchillin
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by pbchillin »

Hi all,
I'd like to say thanks to everyone responsible in putting this site together, IT RULES!
Look forard to exploring some of the classics again, and the new ones aswell,
Thanks!
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Hey fellows,

thanks for the feedback and WELCOME :-) . But that wasn't all. This site will become better and better in the future. And you all can help :construction:
cmc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cmc »

Nice site. I found you through the OD forums where I'm a member (though not been on for a while). Great to see the old teases, looking forward to see how things develop here.
Brasileiro
Explorer
Explorer

Great site!

Post by Brasileiro »

Thank you very much for this fantastic site concerning tease and denial. I love it! Keep up the good work!

Best,
Brasileiro
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Great to see some new faces. Thanks for dropping by and I hope you guys enjoy the site. :-)
dazednconfused
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dazednconfused »

Just like to say hi to everyone, hopefully i'll be able to create some teases for everyone to enjoy
teasable
Explorer
Explorer

greetings

Post by teasable »

wow...and um...wow...yeh...wow!

I found this site through the OD forums and was just blown away with the amount of content here! I have been a member of OD (my username is "tt") since pretty much the start and have always been a huge fan of webteases. It's really great to see them back again!

As soon as I discovered this site I linked my Mistress. She was as thrilled as I was and immediately took control! All these teases.... I was soooo excited... wanted to start going through them straight away... but no... not up to me now. I didn't even get to do one before she decided that she will be in charge of which teases I do and when :-O This of course means that I can NOT cheat either...have to follow every tease that she puts me through to the letter! ouch.

My Mistress put started me out with the slave job application…went through 1 and 2, except I had to follow my Mistress rules at the end :-( And then straight on to the week of torment! I am on day 2 now and am already going nuts!
timmer
Explorer
Explorer

Ive been away from the teasing thing.

Post by timmer »

When I started looking for web teases again I found them few and far between untell I found you!
Now if I can only find the control to "FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS" :innocent:
Tim
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Re: greetings

Post by seraph0x »

teasable wrote:I didn't even get to do one before she decided that she will be in charge of which teases I do and when :-O This of course means that I can NOT cheat either...have to follow every tease that she puts me through to the letter! ouch.

My Mistress put started me out with the slave job application…went through 1 and 2, except I had to follow my Mistress rules at the end :-( And then straight on to the week of torment! I am on day 2 now and am already going nuts!
Wow, you sure are one lucky fellow. :-D
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Hello, just thought i'd introduce myself.

I have been hanging around this site for a while, my boyfriend is a member, (johnno240), but i thought i should create my own profile and help support the site by creating my own teases etc. I helped John with the last Roomies tease, so im not a complete newbie, hopefully you will all like my new tease when im finished!

Great site by the way, we have alot of fun with it :-D

... Well, i do anyway :-P
Last edited by Mz_Teneale on Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Mistress From Oz