The Welcome Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SlenderSissyNewbie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
I am a: Switch

Re: The Welcome Thread

Post by SlenderSissyNewbie »

Hello everybody,

I'm mid-thirties and finaly not ashamed anymore.

I love mostly everything submissive - specialy tease and denial, chastity, being pegged or tied up.
I love crossdressing makeup and lingerie.
I love strong women, dominant with big round asses and a nice bush.
I love dicks, plastic or real, big and veiny, small and limp - especialy on female looking guys, sissys and superior shemales or women wearing a harness.

I can channel my own fantasys and guide those submissive . . . so kind of a switch - if need be.

I've been lurking a while and would love more interaction. Hit me up via PN or look at my posts. Maybe I'll get over my procrastination and do some teases soon . . .

I'm happily given to my significant other, but always like to mingle with interesting, kind people.

Hugs and Kisses!

:love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love:

[email protected]

https://bdsmlr.com/blog/IonaWandelstern

83/132 Edges for Mistress Blake done!

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Switch
100% Rope bunny
97% Brat
92% Experimentalist
92% Submissive
88% Degradee
69% Masochist
56% Exhibitionist
55% Primal (Prey)
53% Voyeur
51% Vanilla
http://bdsmtest.org/r/wRzVRVRT
paulb
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by paulb »

Hello all !

I was hanging out on this site for deep throat webteases, and I decided to go for it and share the pleasure!
Odli.DPrincess
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Odli.DPrincess »

Hello to everyone. I discovered this site a short time ago and have been lurking and reading the forums as well as some of the teasers, both old and new. This website has piqued my interest, and I plan to begin the teasing this week. I'm hoping to avoid becoming a regular on the confessional forum.
rjmack827
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by rjmack827 »

Hi everyone

Just your everyday pain slut, free-use, submissive male. I have very few limits, and love to obey kinky females. My favorite fetish is ass-worship, something about having my face smack dab in front of a ladies butthole just turns me the fuck on. I wish my gf liked it more, she could have hers polished daily if she wanted. Love the cockhero vids, and webteases. Hoping to maybe find something else I love about this site now that I'm a registered user and can interact with others.
Sheepccubus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sheepccubus »

uweh
been lurking accountless for 5-6 years or so, finally decided to actually make an account.
i'm kinda bad at writing about myself...uh...i guess all i can really say is i'm an MtF with a severe case of bimbo brain and a massive love of basically all things kink...as well as Warhammer.
tfw all your hyperfixations are lewd...
LuckyUnlucky
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LuckyUnlucky »

Hi,

I've been lurking around for a long time already and haven't felt like creating an account before. Now I felt like it's perhaps time to try it out as some forum games - they look more interesting when played like they're intended. And I think it's also great to be able to reward the great teasemakers with feedback in terms of rating the teases. I've got to say a big thank you to them as they've created a ton of entertainment for me.

As for who I am - I guess more submissive? I don't know. I'm still finding myself, exploring my limits and seeing what works and what doesn't.
submark
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by submark »

Hi! How can I get password?
scatfanj
Explorer
Explorer

Post by scatfanj »

Hello everyone

I'm just another guy looking for some challenges. What turns me on is mindgames so I love to be here. I've found myself as a submissive male long ago with a very dominant mistress to whom I was lucky to be owned but she had to set me free because of her choice in life.
Now I want to be owned once again and be trained as the servant of someone. I adapt quickly. And sorry for my English
I speak 4 languages and sometimes it's difficult to set my mind.

I'm at your feet and feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks for the account!!
The_subm
Explorer
Explorer

Post by The_subm »

I wanna learn yo do webtease who can help me
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

The_subm wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:08 pm I wanna learn yo do webtease who can help me
I'm assuming you mean you want to learn how to make a webtease...

For classic (old-fashioned) teases you can start here https://milovana.com/editor/. You're limited with what you can do in classic teases but for fairly straightforward, linear story lines it's still perfectly serviceable.

For more advanced teases the EOS tease Editor can be found here: https://milovana.com/eos/editor/teases
Some tutorials here viewtopic.php?t=22570 and the help built in to the editor is fairly good.
You can do a great deal more in EOS, and get started with a simple tease fairly easily. For fancier stuff some familiarity with coding or scripting is very helpful, but not strictly necessary, and it takes a little time to get up to speed.

And the webtease forum is a good place to post for further assistance. viewforum.php?f=2

PG
BlueballAsylum
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by BlueballAsylum »

So love love this site! For some reason hand no sound but the photos and web teases are incredible :smile:
The_subm
Explorer
Explorer

Post by The_subm »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:04 pm
The_subm wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:08 pm I wanna learn yo do webtease who can help me
I'm assuming you mean you want to learn how to make a webtease...

For classic (old-fashioned) teases you can start here https://milovana.com/editor/. You're limited with what you can do in classic teases but for fairly straightforward, linear story lines it's still perfectly serviceable.

For more advanced teases the EOS tease Editor can be found here: https://milovana.com/eos/editor/teases
Some tutorials here viewtopic.php?t=22570 and the help built in to the editor is fairly good.
You can do a great deal more in EOS, and get started with a simple tease fairly easily. For fancier stuff some familiarity with coding or scripting is very helpful, but not strictly necessary, and it takes a little time to get up to speed.

And the webtease forum is a good place to post for further assistance. viewforum.php?f=2

PG

I wanna to learn how to make an Eos with time metronome and everything else
Ranga050
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Ranga050 »

Hello and thanks for all the webteases :-D
Ballarn
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Ballarn »

Hello peeps.

Came here after coming across Ebhana vr pmv.
They are masterpieces and revolutionary. I highly recommend them.

I want to be a part of a community focused on vr pmvs and since the champion is here, I think it's the best spot.

If you guys know any great vr pmvs, please send them.
Perlobbio
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Perlobbio »

Hi everybody
this site is AMAZING!!!