A forced dare.

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
jasongrant
Explorer
Explorer

A forced dare.

Post by jasongrant »

Hi all, can anyone make a dare for me using these items i have? 3 pairs of super well worned flats, a tight non strechable skirt, tape, shoelaces, blindfold. Maybe a dare for a whole night or something similar.
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: A forced dare.

Post by Bandit224 »

Be out in public wearing only a pair of super well worned flats, blindfolds, and tight non strechable skirt, with your balls divided by shoelaces, mouth taped shut, tape over the nipples. Use the second pair of super well worned flats as ball weights, but you'll probably need to use string instead of shoelaces since shoelaces won't be long enough. Beat your cock and balls with one of the super well worned flats using your dominant hand, while masturbating with your other hand.

Set a cellphone, or any other timer, to go off after an hour and try to continuously edge and not cum until the timer goes off. If you succeed, you've finished the first part mwhahaha :lol: . If you fail, repeat the entire process the next night with halved time. If you fail again, repeat and halve again.

For the math inclined (or lazy), that's 1 hour the first night, 30 minutes the second, 15 minutes the third, 7 minutes 30 seconds the fourth, 4 minutes (I'm lazy) the fifth, 2 minutes the sixth, 1 minute the seventh, and 30 seconds the eight. If you're beating your balls and masturbating so fast that you literally cannot last 30 seconds, then you're completely done. congrats.

After you've beaten the timer, this is the second part. Don't continue the dare until a week after you've finished the first part, and don't cum during that time either. Now, repeat everything :-P Mwhahahah :lol:

If you can't find the infinite loop in this dare, then eat your own cum. If you do, then don't.
Lastly, when it would normally be an infinite loop, don't keep repeating; unless you want to.