i am worthless and a whore for big black cock

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
stupidgaysub
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

i am worthless and a whore for big black cock

Post by stupidgaysub »

i am writing this as an apology to mistress amy

two weeks ago i tried to steal my mistreses chastity key from round her neck while she was sleeping
i took the key in the bathroom and relived myself i put the cage back on and put the key back round her neck the next morning greedly i fancied another this time she was in the shower so the key was on the side i grabbed it unlocked and started stroking i must have groned or something she shoulted how dare you coming out the shower naked she made my cock even harder i was then made to strip and to get on my knees then was told to lick up her dirty suds from the shower draged back to the bedroom had my cock slapped about and re caged she then got her sex machine out from underbead i sybian type product she then made me stick the dildo in my hole (my worst thing) and put it on full speed the intense feeling was horrible she then tied me up so i could not move and left me to suffer after about 100 anal orgasms she came back in the room with a dvd she set it up hoping for lesbians with dildos i was made to watch big gay black cocks fucking and even worse she said she was going out for the night and i looked happy where i was (tied to a sybian watching big black cocks 7) i was left for about 5 hours when she returned she made me suck me dirty dancing toes and was then able to be released but even that came with a price i was made to sleep with a 8' vibe in my now massive hole 2 weeks later i have not even through about coming and all i can think of is big black cock fucking my now broken hole thank you mistress amy i was very very wrong to break our trust

thanks for reading she has asked for me to be abused and teased so please leave those below
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: i am worthless and a whore for big black cock

Post by SexualChoc »

I want you to look up all of my teases
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/#search=all2true
AND
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/#search=Sexualchoc

do at least one of them every day, however if you find
a tease that says you can cum, You are NOT
allowed to unless mistress has given you permission...

Enjoy!
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
stupidgaysub
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by stupidgaysub »

my dear mistress amy is so pleased with the over 500 views of my confession in a day, but even that comes with a twist as punishment for my "baby like" bad spelling i have to ride the sybian again for the amount of views as minutes at the end of the week "wish it was black cock"

again sorry mistress amy
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Nezhul »

just flood though, reminded me how Matt Williams from Hogtied used to make his slaves say "I love big black cock"....
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love: