Cock Hero Flux - Episode 1

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Re: NEW RELEASE! Cock Hero Flux - Episode 1

Post by les »

~HD-Ready~ wrote:Yeah, like some Credits in the end with the music titels titles and the video titels titles and sites would be great.
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
smiller
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smiller »

Awesome, awesome, awesome,

I can't believe that there is any man out there, who can handle this. After a few minutes I was on the edge and had to stop many many times till the end. Otherwise, no chance for me.

Thanks a lot.
vindicare
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by vindicare »

Thank you all for enjoying the movie and thanks for all the feedback! It makes all the hard work worth it creating these videos!

Let's answer some questions:
~HD-Ready~ wrote:Yeah, like some Credits in the end with the music titels and the video titels and sites would be great.
As for the music, I actually forgot to make a tracklist in the end, so here it is!

Round 1: Ne-yo - Beacuse of you
Round 2: Buckcherry - Crazy Bitch
Round 3: Jean Roch - Can you feel it
Round 4: Lou Bega - Mambo No. 5
Round 5: Basshunter - I miss you
Round 6: Muse - Uprising

And as for the videos, I found them all on different torrent sites and not their individual sites. Therefore they have names like 0024_02.wmv and I have really no idea how to find more of the same clips. The best bet is to go on the eventual logotype. When I discovered Cock Hero I had stashed up on many sexy clips that I like, so now I just choose which scene to use from my stash. ;)

The name of the clips are the following:

Round 1: Karoline Kelly – Grey Tank Top
Round 2: Brittanys Bod - Sexy Little Thing
Round 3: T0012_S005_Tits_Tease_2
Round 4: Dirty Dancer 2
Round 5: Alena - Eva's Garden - GirlonGirlDance
Round 6: Ariel Rebel - A Rebel Winter
SomeoneComing wrote:Great, love it, only thing is I feel like the beats are too loud in proportion to the music
Noted! Will lower the volume 1-2 notches on the beats in episode 2.
Pervert Heart wrote: You managed to increase the difficult, it's all perfect now! I got the references for the first 3 matches of laland cock hero 1 (Latin Tease, Towel Slap and Milf Bounce) but the others I didn't see any, did I missed something?

just one more thing... how many episodes will be?
More is coming! I'm now planning on 6 episodes!
supermokkori wrote:1) Too too easy: Yeah, I know this is supposed to be easy as it's Episode 1. I'm not chalking this up as being a "veteran" of the Cock Hero series, either... maybe it was the later selection of girls or the music (see below later). 1st episode should be easy, but it shouldn't be a cakewalk either. That's just me tho.
About the difficulty level:

I think I have found a really neat difficulty level on the beats. It might get a little more intense in some rounds and as the series develop, but some round will be more slow and tending to sneak up on you. For those who still think this is all too easy, here's an interresting difficulty multiplier that you guys can use:

2x - EDGE one time to the commercial before each round.
4x - Stroke with a cock-ring on!
8x - Keep pace with a fleshlight
12x - Put your laptop on your bed, your fleshlight between the mattresses, and keep pace with your hips
supermokkori wrote:2) Speed up on video: Vindicare, in Round 4: "Booty Shake", were the portions of that video sequence that were sped up? Girl can shake it but some parts were a bit superhuman fast that got distracting.
Noted. In the original clip she dances too slow and it didn't really fit the music. I try to avoid speeding up if I can!

That's all for now!

Good luck and happy playing!

I'm gonna go work on episode 2...

Cheers!
Vindi
Pervert Heart
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Pervert Heart »

the difficult is fine, keep going like that
narikoisheavenly
Explorer
Explorer

Post by narikoisheavenly »

The video selection was amazing for this first round! LOOVED the lapdance video, that was just beautiful :)
The final round vid had an amazing girl but the video itself wasn't too great in my opinion.
Still such a great job! Looking forward to the new rounds.
pease1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pease1 »

Registered in this forum just to say great work. Looking forward to future episodes.
NeverSay
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by NeverSay »

Download links for 720 part 3 are broken and part 2 for 1080
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

yuppers doable in one session. :yes:
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
pyropenguin1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pyropenguin1 »

You are a true hero yrself vindicare.
thurmal
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by thurmal »

Reckon I would normally really struggle with the amount of pace in this one. But my cock is having a slow night so I was able to take it to levels where I would normally edge out and managed to do it first time. Really good, cant wait for next episode
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

I like the current difficulty level, its perfect (and note that I'm still halving the rate by doing upstroke on one beat and downstroke on next)

Loved LOVED the first video, the striptease was awesome, the girl superhot. LOVED it. :w00t:

Great music (the beat volume however should be reduced as has been mentioned).

Always a please to see Britany Bod.

I was not into the asian chicks, hair dye + asian girl = turn off for me ;-)

Great job Vindicare, keep it up!!!
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
royb5000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by royb5000 »

Thank you so much for the awesome videos.

I have a question that may surprise you since it really doesn't have anything to do with the videos but I have to ask, WHO is that model on the download page of this Tease. She is Fucking absolutely beautiful. Thanks for any info you can offer:

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... 3174&p=5#t
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

Another suggestion: how about using only songs with no voices, or with only female vocals? It feels a bit wierd to be fapping to the sound of a dude :-P
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
vindicare
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by vindicare »

Human wrote:Another suggestion: how about using only songs with no voices, or with only female vocals? It feels a bit wierd to be fapping to the sound of a dude :-P
Haha, I don't really see it that way! When I look for a song I mainly go for the structure of it to make good stroke patterns, especially with breaks, fast beats and endurance beats. It also has to fit in to the main plot of the episode with slower rounds mixed with faster.

Secondly, I go with the lyrics and the feel of the music. What's the message? How's the sound? Can you relate it to Cock Hero?

Lastly, I try to diverse the music mixing rock, pop, dance and trance to get som variety.

I can try to prioritise songs with ladies singing or no singing at all, but I'm afraid it won't be the highest priority! :P

As a matter of fact, out of 7 rounds there are 5 rounds with guys singing in episode 2. However, if you have time to focus on the guy singing (like picturing him), you have your concentration and focus way off and in another department :P

At least that's how I see it =)

Cheers
Vindi
vindicare
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by vindicare »

[quote="royb5000"]Thank you so much for the awesome videos.

I have a question that may surprise you since it really doesn't have anything to do with the videos but I have to ask, WHO is that model on the download page of this Tease. She is Fucking absolutely beautiful. Thanks for any info you can offer:

Forgot to answer this one, sorry!

Her name is Alice Goodwin, and she is the girl in the commercials! That picture is just amazing I know, it's the best picture there is of here I'm afraid!

//Vindi