Webtease Requests!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
sissyvanesza
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: Webtease Requests! ANAL

Post by sissyvanesza »

Hey i already played B.A.M 1 and 2 a few time and other webtease it will be amazing to make one tease maze style focused in anal with maybe cumplay or light nipple and pennis torture or if you have one already done recomend it.
I love anal masturbation control with metronome.
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Webtease Requests!

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

Dolgian wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:31 am monopoly or snake and ladders estim would be nice, here are some ideas:

Monopoly:
when you have to pay, instead you get pain, when you receive money, you get pleasure. sent to prison= real pain, other player falls on your hotel= awesome rewards, etc.

snakes and ladders:
get to the top without cumming, try to make it VERY hard, like alot of cum draining waves, and very painfull snakes

other ideas:
people like Estim tower and Estim Mansion and other teases because of the "choices" they make. if you make a tease with a linear story, with choices that have differents outcomes, that will be successfull.

good luck!
I want to make a snake and ladders estim version. It will take me some time. Let me know if you have any suggestions

I would do the following:
Estim signal throughout the game
Ladders will give additional pleasure through more pleasurable files
Snakes will give you pain
I will add some special checkpoint here and there. Maybe with celebrity pictures?

Who makes it to the end without cumming will get an awesome milking file as reward

I want to allow the player to choose if he wants to play with a real dice or a virtual one ( with the real he has to insert the rolled number in a promp - could also be used as a workaround cheat mode)

Thanks for the idea! Im open for suggestions!
AmpanMan123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AmpanMan123 »

I’d love a tease based solely on anal fingering.
Chora
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Chora »

I would love to see a good exercise/workout tease. Bonus if it is replayable, has multiple days, rewards for improving and is accessible to everyone but makes sure you have a difficult time (i.e. doesn't ask you to do 40 push-ups right away but if you are doing too well makes it harder)
Slahum7
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Slahum7 »

Hello,

I'm the creator of the webtease "Homewrecking - Spice up your relationship" (https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=53694) and I love to have some tease that we're going to do some little risky tasks that we can be caught by our wife/gf if we are not carefull, like mine webtease :) Love if the tasks are about humiliation/feminization/semi-public humiliation/cuckold :)

Thank you
Best Regards
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

Hey y'all.

I need someone to write me a little or not so little tease. :innocent:

I'd be willing to write you one as well, so we both get something out of it. Or if you don't want that, I could translate another tease from german to english or vice versa or pay a little fee.

Please write me if you're interested!

We can both get a lot of fun out of it, I think!!

8-)
Achatius
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Achatius »

Something about Post Orgasm Torture would be great
Princessbri
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Mistress

Post by Princessbri »

I'm new here but I'd personally love to see a tease for us ladies where it walks us through domming a guy through these teases and showing the face of different guys as they ruin themselves and dribble their cum out. Chastity or no, i just feel like there's not a great variety for female focused teases. Not sure how many ladies are on here but that's what gets me ready to go ;-) but who knows maybe I'll just have to make it myself
nasvis
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by nasvis »

is i possible to put your own pics in tease like you can do whit name.
it whould be great in a chastity tease play it to the end to get your code back.
puppytay
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by puppytay »

If someone were to do a foot fetish centered edging EOS that encourages edging and goofing I would love it so much
Chtoper
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Chtoper »

Hey
Would like to see something like ruining tutorial tease
cooldugong242
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by cooldugong242 »

Someone should really make an Femdom Interrogation Tease where the choices you make lead to different outcomes and endings.
kaefig
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by kaefig »

This is not a request for a webtease per se, I'm just looking for one which I can't find

It's a short tease where the woman instructs you to stroke in the position she is in, which is on all fours on a couch, and then I think you have to ruin it onto the floor, there is nothing else. I think it's an EOS tease

Thanks
cyclones11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cyclones11 »

Does anyone know of a webtease that takes a long time but not with you doing it the whole time. Like if you fail a question or level or something it says come back in 45 minutes. I'm interested in one that is like 10 hours but not edging for 10 hours and not one that says come back the next day. Thanks!
deni
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Open
Sub/Slave(s): Open

Post by deni »

Love a tease that focuses on headplay. Edging, Bondage, cbt, ruined, post o torture maybe even some cei. A relentless attack on the head.