Mistress Paige - vol 1

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Mistress Paige - vol 1

Post by bondageslave36 »

This has the potential to be a GREAT tease, but some of the commands are very hard to understand. Would the creator of that tease like some help translating things into proper English so it can be edited and reposted for a lot more people to understand and enjoy?

Just let me know and I will attempt to help you out.

:-D
Jenna
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jenna »

I also think that tease would rate a lot higher with better grammar. A little help with your english wouldn’t hurt.

If you are going to do more teases Ogaby, I think a fun option would be to have the woman be a foreign exchange student or a mail order bride or any kind of foreigner story. You could change something that is distracting into something that adds character and charm.

In fact reading through your “Jenny et Cora” I heard her in my mind as someone with an accent because of the sentence structure and the phrases she used. I think you can make it work for you.
ogaby2007
Explorer
Explorer

Translations

Post by ogaby2007 »

I ame Belgian and i ame sorry for my English.

I ame looking for a tease girl that she could translate (French-english) my tease story.

If you are a man, if you can help me. I also agree .

see you soon

gaby
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

ogaby... there is no need to say you are sorry for your English. English is a hard language to learn. You did a very good job, there are just a few small things in the tease that made me think to myself, "what am I supposed to do?"

I can not translate French to English, but if you translate it as well as you possibly can, I am sure someone here can help you bring it the rest of the way. If you needed me to go through the current tease, I can do that and post the proper English here. You can then take that text and edit the tease to make more sense. Doing this will help you learn English a little better by seeing the proper way to write things. It will also make sure you don't become totally dependent on a translator.

Let me know if you want me to edit the current tease.
bondageslave36
ogaby2007
Explorer
Explorer

help -bondageslave36

Post by ogaby2007 »

Hello

Thanks if you want help me. I agree with it.

Regards :lol:
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

This is what I came up with. I tried to keep everything the way you wanted it. Let me know if it is alright:
Hello slut. come in. My name is Paige, but for you, it is Mistress Paige. You are here to serve me. Say it five times: "I am here to serve you."

Now, go get the following items:

-A Spoon
-6 Clothespins
-Girls Panties
-Something for your ass
-An Ice Cube
-A candle and matches
-Some kind of hot sauce (like Tabasco Sauce)

Hurry up...

Don't waste my time!
How long did it take you to gather everything? If it took you more than 2 minutes, drink some hot sauce.
Are you naked? I hope you aren't because I didn't tell you to take your clothes off.

If you are, stay naked but slap your balls 50 times each. Does it hurt? ...hahaha... I don't care!

If you still have your clothes on, you are a good boy. Now, take them off. Show me how hard you are for me.

If you are not hard, stroke your little thing until you are, then spank it 10 times with the spoon while you say, "Thank you, Mistress Paige, for taking care of my cock and balls."

Once you are hard, put the ice cube in your ass and keep it there. Remember, you must stay hard. Of course, no cumming until I tell you to.
Hahaha... Watching you stroke your pee-pee for me is so funny. It looks like a child's penis! You are pathetic.

Put 1 clothespin on each nipple and 2 on each ball.
Now, I want you to stare at my ass and beg me to let you kiss it as you stroke your cock slowly for 2 minutes.
Continue to stroke it faster while you kiss my panties and tell me how much you love my ass. You asslicker! Stroke it to the edge, but NO CUMMIES!

Stop stroking and slap your ass with the spoon for 1 minute. Spank it 50 times, saying "Thank you Mistress Paige" after each smack.

I hope your pee-pee stays hard. If not, you are to leave now and start over again tomorrow. If it is still hard, continue.
Stroke your cock and remove the clothespins.

Do you like my breasts, slave? Do you want to see my nipples? Beg for it! Don't stop stroking for 2 minutes.
As you can see, I have removed my top, but I am covering my nipples with my hands because you don't deserve them.

I think you should be my sissy boy. So, take the panties and put them on.
You are SO cute! You look like a real whore. Take the candle and the matches. Do you know what you must do? No? You are so stupid! Drip some wax all over your body for me.
I don't think you are going to see my breasts today, but stroke your cock faster and edge 3 times. After you do that, take a break.

I want your cock to become soft. Yes, that's an order. You have 30 seconds... do whatever you need to do in order to become soft.
Are you soft? If not, slap it very hard until you are. Then, squeeze your balls until you beg me to stop.
Good job, you can have a reward. Smell my hot, wet pussy. Just smell it, no touching. Tell me that you like my smell. Beg me for permission to lick it. Beg me for permission to stroke your cock until you get hard again.
Now, lick my pussy and stroke your cock. Faster! Bring yourself to the edge 5 times.

Sorry, you are not allowed to cum.

Maybe next time.
Hope that helps!
bondageslave36
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Thank you bondageslave36. I am sorry for spamming but I have to admit I :love: this comm!
ogaby2007
Explorer
Explorer

thanks

Post by ogaby2007 »

I do the changes
Thank you very much... 8-)
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

Looks good. Let's see if you get a higher rating now! :-D

Let me know if you need help with another tease.
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by zenlover »

Thanks for taking this on BondageSlave. This is exactly the kind of community activism that makes Milovana a global community of connection.
Thank you ogaby2007 for both contributing a tease and being humble and improving it with the help offered.
It would be nice if we could all help the wider world work as cooperatively.

Thanks!
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

plays hands across America song....right im off to do some important stuff ;-)
webtease requests? msg me here first then add me to msn, [email protected] (e-mail doesn't work so don't e-mail that address)

what is written below is true
--------------------------------
what is written above is a lie
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

:unsure: I appreciate all of the thank yous, but all I did was edit some English. It only took me about 10 minutes to complete and am actually surprised nobody else has offered to help out in the future. If you are reading this, instead of thanking me, take the time to go do something that would help the community as I did.

bondageslave36
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

does a garbage man just take your rubbish away? well yeah.... but without them we wouldn't have clean streets and our health would be a whole lot worse.

my point is it doesn't matter how small a contribution you think something is, if it appears to help in the smallest bit it can well help greater than you can imagine, by inspiring others to do the same, your case for example might inspire someone to make a tease that becomes an over night hit and famous amongst our circle.
webtease requests? msg me here first then add me to msn, [email protected] (e-mail doesn't work so don't e-mail that address)

what is written below is true
--------------------------------
what is written above is a lie