Do you play your own teases?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
pindanot
Explorer
Explorer

Do you play your own teases?

Post by pindanot »

Hi,

I have written one tease (Aria says...) and I'm working on the next one. Since I've posted the first tease I've played it twice. On the one hand that's logical because it is my fantasy and exactly what I like buy on the other hand, it’s stupid because I know what’s going to come (and if I am :lol: )

Do other people play their own teases as well?
Is playing your own tease egocentric?

I’d like to hear your opinion!

cheers
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

well i do go through mine just to see if whats asked of the user is actually possible, in most cases no lol.
but after it's visible i don't go back to it, probably because i can remember the time and effort i put into it and i only think about that when i'm supposed to be 'playing'

for me it's not that i know whats coming, in fact, I go back to quite a few teases because i know their good and i enjoy them for example im always going back to 'I hope this makes it worthwhile' and my fav, 'a little tease till i get home'
webtease requests? msg me here first then add me to msn, [email protected] (e-mail doesn't work so don't e-mail that address)

what is written below is true
--------------------------------
what is written above is a lie
j1808
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by j1808 »

Not at all, exactly like you said, as you wrote it, it is directly based on your fantasies so its what you like.. perhaps you could implement some sort of randomness in the teases for an instruction, e.g. roll a dice, if u get 1,, aria says do this,, 2 '. Etc etc' then not even you know what you will get

Oooh, btw: so glad to hear your making a new tease. Thought your first one was great,, just a little side note.. don’t make it to good ' trying to stay calm for the Mean Girls Club :)
ogaby2007
Explorer
Explorer

I wear a cb 3000

Post by ogaby2007 »

Hello I do some tease storie but only if i have worn my cb3000 during minimum one week. Sometimes, I wait one mouth.

It's much harder when I must stay on the edge. I fall out a lot of time :weep: . So I come again to do the same teasing...later ....cause i must wear my cb3000 again. :-/

It's very exciting.

Sissy Gabriella :o)
eteased
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by eteased »

I haven't posted any teases here (yet), but when I've made them elsewhere (like at od back in the day) I seldom 'played' them once they were finished. Usually I do play them quite a few times during my extensive process for quality assurance, so by the time I'm done with a tease I've pretty much exhausted my interest in it. Any way, I don't think it's egocentric to play them. Like you said, you know that the pics will be hot and the storyline will appeal to you.
Dontask
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dontask »

I did just to see how the pacing was.

After that it's more to see what I've forgotten since I first wrote them.
pindanot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pindanot »

j1808 wrote: Oooh, btw: so glad to hear your making a new tease. Thought your first one was great,, just a little side note.. don’t make it to good ' trying to stay calm for the Mean Girls Club :)

Glad you enjoyed it! :-)
kinkydomina
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am currently the Owner of 3 slaves, none of which I wish to reveal, as they are not part of this site.

Post by kinkydomina »

eteased wrote:I haven't posted any teases here (yet), but when I've made them elsewhere (like at od back in the day) I seldom 'played' them once they were finished. Usually I do play them quite a few times during my extensive process for quality assurance, so by the time I'm done with a tease I've pretty much exhausted my interest in it. Any way, I don't think it's egocentric to play them. Like you said, you know that the pics will be hot and the storyline will appeal to you.
Funny. Quality control. I find it natural to try and test your own product. :-;