FB: Try not to cum...

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

FB: Try not to cum...

Post by Nezhul »

So here's what I find unconvenient, and think you should try to avoid:
1) It's a bad idea to give an actuall COMMAND at the end of a long phrase when it's a page with the timer. While you read about touching her tits (which is still good thing to read, if it's not too much of a text), a quarter of a time passes by, and only THEN you read about how you should have stroked that time. So instead of a minute, you actually do the task for 45-50 seconds. It's worse the shorter the timer, obviously.
My reading speed in English is quite good, but still. Just would be glad to see the next tease without that problem... :wave:
2) 4 per second... a little bit fast. In a bad way, I mean. I'm not sure I can even DO 6/sec - my hands are slower than that. Also I used to give such orders in a teases too, but then I realized that it would be more interesting to just use the words "fast" or "slow" or something like that. There's a different definitions for fast and slow for different people, if you leave the choice of pace to them, your tease will cover more readers. Also counting the strokes and always thinking of how fast exactly 3/sec would be - is awfully distracting. And you can always ask to stroke fast, then "faster-faster-speed up!" if you want to make it really fast for the player.

All in all a great tease. Great tease especially for a first tease. Is a cum chance in the end random? Seemed like that, so I'v put a 5 star to it. If not, make it next time! That's so much more fun when a tease can release you or deny you.

p.s. Unfortunately it wasn't random. Ah well ;-) Check this out to learn how:
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4355
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5926
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
hhhobo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: FB: Try not to cum...

Post by hhhobo »

I liked it very much, but I have one suggestion. When you have a rest slide, put up a picture that the user will really want to stroke to. That will make it very frustrating. Later on make him stroke to a picture where the model is covering up. You can also give him a very revealing picture, but insist that he only looks into the model's eyes.

Keep up the good work. I look forward to the next part.
cockblock1
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by cockblock1 »

Just now saw your suggestions. Most of that is fixed by part 3, the newest one. But there will be more to cum and all those suggestions I will keep in mind. Yeah, i've done the whole 3 per second, twice per second or one every twoo seconds, whatever alot in all three. I'll stick with fast slow and the like. Thanks for the feedback. Wish I would have seen it bfore the two sequels but the rest will improve. Thanks. And by the way, the chance to cum in part two is decided by a simple choice of ruin or cum, and in part three there's a 20 or so percent chance to cum, based on your choices. So a little different each time.
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

In part four, if you choose Kimmy at the end, the button is broken when she requires an edge.