CB6000 or 6000S?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Sp4rks
Explorer
Explorer

CB6000 or 6000S?

Post by Sp4rks »

Hi everyone, I have couple questions if there is anyone that could help with the cb6000 vs cb6000s and the common burning problem while sleeping in it. I currently have the cb6000 but unfortunately it is a counterfeit. The U rings underneath are not entirely smooth, there is a plastic seam that makes contact with the skin and the sides of the rings are not a flat surface. Thinking about just reordering the device and paying more to get the real thing but unsure whether I am the 6000 or the short version. I measure basically 3inches from base to tip while flacid give or take .25inchs either way due to variation. When I wore the cb6000 with the 2nd or 3rd largest spacer, the cage allows for a good .5in to 1in of room in the cage to grow. Is there supposed to be a little bit of room to grow or is it just personal preference. I wonder if going with the short cb6000 with the 2.5inch cage would fit and if the tighter fit would be better possibly for the evil nocturnal errections? :-/ Also the ring size I'm using is the 1 and 5/8 inch for a nice tight snug fit, I've also tried the 1 and 3/4 inch ring but during the day I'm having to readjust due to it slipping a bit. Any thoughts and insights would be great.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: CB6000 or 6000S?

Post by SexualChoc »

Neither?

If you are not adverse to metal I SERIOUSLY recommend:
http://www.dungeondelights.com/store/pr ... cts_id=119
you can add or subtract rings for length
you can custom fit the base, it is wearable in a strenuous job, did lifting, pulling stretching when lifting other people with it.
Can be worn for days did 5 days strait, never off, and 10 days off just briefly at times.
does Not hurt in the morning, at ALL!
it can on occasion pinch but all you have to do is pull skin and your fine
it is the ONLY chastity device I know that you can: return ! !! and is customizable, light weight, secure
and surprisingly inexpensive
You do not have to worry about it cracking like the CB.
if you don't like it ship it back! all you pay is shipping
although, I will tell you the guy who hand makes these
will do anything to please you including modifying it and shipping you another.. and just charged me shipping fees!
I now own several things and liked it so much he is an official linked sponsor of Milovana
http://www.milovana.com/ look at Linked partners bottom right

Now if you do go through a lot of metal detectors in you week
you may want to look at:
http://www.dickcage.com/

I have not personally tried it, but looks really well designed.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Sp4rks
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sp4rks »

SexualChoc wrote:Neither?

If you are not adverse to metal I SERIOUSLY recommend:
http://www.dungeondelights.com/store/pr ... cts_id=119
you can add or subtract rings for length
you can custom fit the base, it is wearable in a strenuous job, did lifting, pulling stretching when lifting other people with it.
Can be worn for days did 5 days strait, never off, and 10 days off just briefly at times.
does Not hurt in the morning, at ALL!
it can on occasion pinch but all you have to do is pull skin and your fine
it is the ONLY chastity device I know that you can: return ! !! and is customizable, light weight, secure
and surprisingly inexpensive
You do not have to worry about it cracking like the CB.
if you don't like it ship it back! all you pay is shipping
although, I will tell you the guy who hand makes these
will do anything to please you including modifying it and shipping you another.. and just charged me shipping fees!
I now own several things and liked it so much he is an official linked sponsor of Milovana
http://www.milovana.com/ look at Linked partners bottom right

Now if you do go through a lot of metal detectors in you week
you may want to look at:
http://www.dickcage.com/

I have not personally tried it, but looks really well designed.
That is pretty cool that you can return it, thanks for the link. I've considered the metal stuff but the woman locking me up actually likes the see through plastic look which is why we got the cb6000. I think with those metal cage open designs I might be able to get myself off with a little finger motion.

The other thing I'm wondering if if the device should be snug all the way up to the penis, or if it's okay to have up to 3/4in space at the end of the cage. All this stuff about base rings and spacers and if you use a smaller spacer it pushes the balls forward more but could cause pinching is confusing. Have you personally tried the cb series?
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

I have the same story as you except I don't get any pinching. My CB6000 did split like so many of them but I just put it back together with a few drops of superglue and it's been perfect since then.

The only problem I have had is that extra inch of empty space. This has been a problem for me because I can't urinate without making a mess unless I am erect enough for my pee hole or penis head to reach the opening in the cb6000. For this reason I just ordered a cb6000s a few days ago, but I just got the cage portion since it will fit on the same rings the cb6000 uses. I am still waiting for it to arrive in the mail.

I enjoy wearing the 6000 over the 3000 because it has a tighter feel to it and it really squeezes you when trying to get erect, it is also more comfortable for some reason. I thought it would be less comfortable due to the tight fit but somehow the tightness makes it feel better.

I also bought a steel one which is really good for long term and it is a lot easier to clean while being worn then the 6000 but the only problem I had with the steel one was the cuff ring was very uncomfortable and it was heavier then the plastic one which meant it kept slipping down a little and I had to re adjust it a lot.
Sp4rks
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sp4rks »

havemercy wrote:I have the same story as you except I don't get any pinching. My CB6000 did split like so many of them but I just put it back together with a few drops of superglue and it's been perfect since then.

The only problem I have had is that extra inch of empty space. This has been a problem for me because I can't urinate without making a mess unless I am erect enough for my pee hole or penis head to reach the opening in the cb6000. For this reason I just ordered a cb6000s a few days ago, but I just got the cage portion since it will fit on the same rings the cb6000 uses. I am still waiting for it to arrive in the mail.

I enjoy wearing the 6000 over the 3000 because it has a tighter feel to it and it really squeezes you when trying to get erect, it is also more comfortable for some reason. I thought it would be less comfortable due to the tight fit but somehow the tightness makes it feel better.

I also bought a steel one which is really good for long term and it is a lot easier to clean while being worn then the 6000 but the only problem I had with the steel one was the cuff ring was very uncomfortable and it was heavier then the plastic one which meant it kept slipping down a little and I had to re adjust it a lot.
Hopefully the cb6000s will be a good cage fit for you. It seems like I might be in between the cage sizes with the 3inch flacid penis.

I suppose I don't mind if it gets a little messy when urinating, better to have a little space at the end than no room at all? Since my cb6000 is a counterfeit I'm just going to wear it til it breaks. I ordered 2 ring sizes, the 1 5/8inch and the 1 and 3/4inch which are the two sizes I'm currently debating. I hope that the surface of these are better and hopefully they will fit the device alright. If not then I'll be ordering all the parts to the cb6000 with the cage.
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Evals »

Personally, I like the CB-6000S as a better fit between the two. However, in general, I was disappointed with both. I thought when getting a CB that I would have something that would make it incredibly difficult to pull out, and even if I could, I wouldn't be able to get back in. Maybe I am an exception, but it totally ruined the psychological aspect for me that I was really looking forward to. If I had the courage, I'd get a PA piercing. If I had the money, I would get something like this.
Evals
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by sub3604 »

Evals wrote:Personally, I like the CB-6000S as a better fit between the two. However, in general, I was disappointed with both. I thought when getting a CB that I would have something that would make it incredibly difficult to pull out, and even if I could, I wouldn't be able to get back in. Maybe I am an exception, but it totally ruined the psychological aspect for me that I was really looking forward to. If I had the courage, I'd get a PA piercing. If I had the money, I would get something like this.

Well try something like this http://ksd-g3.com/KSDG3/Home.html with the KSD-G3 fitted you will not be abale to pull out at all but is more unconfortable when you get hard.
Player Profile:
Name: sub3604
Gender Identity Straight Male
Cage: small metal
Mode: 24/7
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261