Cock Hero 4!

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Cock Hero 4!

Post by janmb »

Can't wait Andy, will be great for sure. Please just don't do the mistake of making everything race by in the fast lane... At least for me, having everything fast is somehow easier than if you mix it up a little - slow, teasing rhythm is much harder to cope with - especially when following after more speedy stuff :D
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

andyp wrote: I take it you have done the other rounds? and read the rules perks etc etc?
My interest is not in the game aspect, but rather enjoying the ladies.
I have done 1 & 2 in entirity, and visit *some* of the ladies from time to time.
I have stroked to *some* of the ladies in CH3 and CH4, either the other ladies are not my type, or the song/pace is not my type.

I have never viewed CH as game, never bothered with the rules. For me its about the girls and the music.
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
Sheeb31
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Sheeb31 »

Ok who is the chick in the 4th round "slippery when wet"? her tits, they are god like, along with the rest of her
WhisperBlade
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by WhisperBlade »

The linkes for this is no longer working. Any reasons?
weenerboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by weenerboy »

Awesome work Andy!
hot girls and hot music to suit! I was wondering who the girl in round 1 warm up is? I've checked out the FTV site but couldn't find her.
IMO that's my favourite round. I think what makes it so hot is her dance moves are sexy/fun and she just really looks like shes casual and enjoying herself. Even though I'm no fan of rihanna, that song really works too!
Thank you sir!