Jaded Janice Chapter3 "The Nightmare Continues"

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Blushing slut
Explorer
Explorer

Jaded Janice Chapter3 "The Nightmare Continues"

Post by Blushing slut »

Jaded Janice Chapter 3 "The Nightmare Continues"

The next morning finds our hapless vagrant, lying shivering on the cold tiles of the bathroom floor. Janice had turned the heat off after her midnight session with him.

She also had not fed him anything, and wouldn’t be for the next few days. She wanted to weaken him, and make him easier to manage.

We don’t know his name yet. Janice hasn’t had any desire to find out. She’s come up with all kinds of her own names since she’s had him.

He had been handcuffed to the radiator overnight, as well as being shackled by the ankles to the long chain in the centre of Janices apartment.

He had many red painful welts all over him from her beating with her belt-buckle.

And he wasn’t just shivering from the cold. He was shivering from fear, as well. This woman seemed to take sadistic delight in all the terrible things she had done to him so far.

He wondered when she would let him go? He somehow knew he didn’t want the answer to that question.

He already was thinking of how he may be able to escape. The fact that she had stripped him of his clothes yesterday, while he lay unconscious from the kick in the face she’d given him, didn’t help matters. She had also taken his ID papers as well.

His thoughts were interrupted as he heard keys unlocking the padlocks on the outside of the door to his little bathroom prison.

The door swung open and Janice padded in, dressed only in a pair of panties. She had the same belt she had used on him in the middle of the night. She was swinging the buckle end threateningly.

“Hi fart face. Welcome to day 2 of your new life. Lots in store for you today, but first things first. You have some tasty gas of mine to dispose of. Hope you remember your lessons well from last night. Cause if you don’t…” she swung the belt and brought the buckle down onto his outstretched leg “you get more of this!” she yelled, with a mean sneer on her lips.

“Aghh! Nein, please! I’ll do anysing you vant!” he pleaded, curling up into a fetal position, ready for the next blow.

“Stretch out! Face upright!” she said angrily. She held the belt up threateningly.

He quickly got into position. She stepped over him and brought herself down into a squat, just inches from his mouth. She pulled the crotch of her panties aside.

“Now you kiss this cunt of mine shithead! You better treat her real nice cause she’s your master now. She and I rule your pathetic existence.” Janice laughed at this “Make her feel good. And clean her up from her nights sleep!”

She brought her pussy lips to his mouth. “C’mon, lick up her slime.” she chuckled. He brought his tongue to her lips and the taste was very strong and salty. Her very thick bush held a lot of her scent as well, and he could see her pussy juices entangled in her hairs. He almost gagged. But he didn’t dare disobey.

“Lots of saliva now. A nice wash for pussy. And her lovely mane of hair” she chuckled “And you swallow all the residue as well.” She moved her slit back and forth over his tongue, as he wiggled it and lapped obediently. “Mmm, that’s right. Do the clit as well. Nice light circles around her. Stimulate her. Make her juice up for you” she said seductively, grinding down harder on him.

Janice brought one hand up to her breasts, massaging them in time with her thrusting hips. She spit in her other hand and brought it down to his face and smeared it all over his nose. Once it was well lubricated, she brought her asshole to the tip of his nose and started massaging her anus on it. She reveled in the sensation and in the humiliation for him. She moved up and down slightly, skewering herself down onto him until his nose was completely up her smelly hole.

Then she bore down hard on him, covering his mouth tightly with her pussy flesh.

“It’s time fart sucker. We’re gonna try it another way today. Directly up the nose! Haha! I’ll give you a count of three and then you sniff it all in.” she said, giving him one more swipe with the belt. “And keep working on my cunt to!”

His nose felt fantastic up her hole. She’d always wanted a boyfriend who was into ass play. This sorry specimen would be her first. She gave the 3 second countdown and then blasted a long smelly fart directly up his nostrils. He choked and gagged beneath her. After a few moments she lifted off him and he started coughing uncontrollably.

“Ha ha, well done fart-face, you got almost all of that one! And again!” she yelled.

She slipped her asshole over his wet nose continually over the next ten minutes, giving him blast after blast. He was growing quite weak from lack of oxygen. “Keep that tongue busy on my cunt, you fucker!” she said, wielding another painful blow to his chest with the belt.

She found that she loved beating him. Loved watching the welts form all over his body from her blows. She’d never beaten a man before, but had wanted to many times. This one would make up for all the rest. She was going to spend a lot of time punishing this little fucker. And what a perfect sex toy he was going to be as well. Everything would be done for her pleasure only. Whenever she wanted it. And there would be none for him. Never. Ever. Only punishment.

She had finally run out of gas and was now just focusing on the beginnings of a thigh shaking orgasm. “Tongue deep in now!” she cried. She humped herself madly on his face as she was overcome with her flood of ecstasy…like no other ecstasy before! She LOVED having this man shackled under her and forced to take anything that her evil little mind could come up with. It brought so much more juice to her climax!

Janice made sure she smeared her slick drippings all over his face, before she rose up off of him, slipped out of her panties, and sat down on the toilet. She reached over and unlocked his handcuffs, releasing him from the radiator and then refastened them on to him

“Slide over here worm” she said “Get your face right here” she pointed to the foot of the toilet.

He moved over to her, dragging his chain noisily behind him. With his face beneath her she brought both feet up and planted her soles on his face. She pushed her toes into his mouth.

“Suck!” she ordered

She leaned back against the toilet seat and began to dribble her pee into the bowl. She enjoyed the soft licks he was giving to her toes. Her thoughts drifted…

~~~~~~~~~

It was the weekend…it was gonna be a pain and sex fest with this guy, for the next few glorious days. But what would she do Monday afternoon, when she had to slug off to her job at the local tattoo shop? She wanted to keep this guy for awhile. Maybe a long while. Maybe she was going to need some help.

And there was only one person her thoughts turned to, and that was Myra. Her long time friend and confidant. And perhaps more importantly, Myra had sworn Janice to secrecy over an event, several years ago, where Myra and her biker-girl gang had snuffed some rival gang member. She was a colourful girl. Filled with spit and vinegar

Janice felt safe telling Myra about her kidnapping of this little panty thief. And she knew she would be interested in participating as well.

She reached over, picked up her cell-phone, and punched in the numbers.

A few rings later, Myra’s on the line. “Sup babe? It’s Jan…. yea good… You busy? Got something real treat here… Yea… You’ve no idea…Found this little fucker tryin to steal my ginch…yup, right in the middle of it at the laundramat…got pics, the whole thing…yea way… so I dragged him back to my flat…no, no shit….You wont believe what I’ve done to him. I’ve got him handcuffed, chained and shackled…Yup…haha…I thought you might be interested in getting a piece of this. I need a baby sitter…..oh yea, I plan on keeping him for a while. A long while……..ooooo you bitch---I knew you’d give me some ideas…okay, you bring the harness I’ll supply the dildoes…haha! So can you take him Monday aft till midnight?......cool sistah, see ya in a bit. We’ll all get nice and aquainted.” Janice chuckled as she got off the phone.

Our poor hapless male had been listening to the conversation and was beginning to panic. He realized that Janice had no intention of letting him go anytime soon. And now she was bringing in one of her girlfriends as well. He didn’t like the sound of her voice from what he heard on the phone. She sounded like quite a wildcat.

And what was this they were talking about… dildoes and harnesses?! He already knew from the last 18 hours that this psycho bitch Janice, was capable of anything…he even feared for his life!

He wanted to beg for her to let him go…but he knew that would be pointless. His mind was going blank…he knew that he would just have to submit to her, take the shit, and hopefully, at some point, find a way to escape.

Janice finished draining her bladder and leaned forward and locked her eyes onto his. “You heard my conversation with my friend, didn’t you?” she said quietly “You begin to see what you’re in for and you’re starting to think of ways to escape, aren’t you? Hmmm?” she searched his look “Yes you are…but you may as well give it up, cause you aint goin nowhere.” She scowled at him.”You aint getting out of these chains. No-one can hear you. No-one even knows you’re alive, do they?” she looked very seriously at him.

There was an electric silence between them. Her eyes bore into him. Time stood still for him…and for her…..both were being transported into a place neither had been before. Her, with her new found power of this man. He feeling completely at the mercy of this vicious woman. This woman who could with just one phone call could set off a series of events that would see him facing countless charges and being sent away to jail for years.

So he was beginning to ask himself…would I rather suffer under a man or under a woman? When he thought of it from a man, it made him want to vomit….

He remembered some of the ass fuckings he’d gotten from those two big black bulls in his last cell block. How they had both come at him in the middle of the night, held him down, and subjected him to the worst humiliation of all for a straight male.

But this first time ever…..being dominated by a woman….it was just as painful…but very different…she was an attractive woman…he liked eating pussy…he was beginning to succumb in his own mind to the fact that he would have to submit to whatever this woman, and her friend, wanted from him.

So then, he had a choice… to give in to Janice, or to some thrusting male in a jail cell? He looked deep into her eyes, and succumbed to the safety of submission. The safety of giving in to a captors demands. The knowing that there may be less pain and suffering from the succumbing.

It was in his eyes.

She saw it.

She didn’t like it.

She wanted him to resist.

She didn’t want him to give in so easily….

She reached down to his balls,wrapped her fingers tightly around the base of them and dug her fingernails in deep---she watched his eyes grow wide with terror. She squeezed harder and drew the first squeals of pain from him! It brought a smile to her face…

“There we go…that’s the look I want…those are the sounds I want to here…you haven’t even begun to suffer yet you little panty thief pervert!” she said quietly

She arched both her feet and drove her toes deeper into his mouth. “Suck em like a cock!” she yelled angrily

Janice released her grip on his balls and could see a little trickle of blood running down one finger. She brought it up in front of his eyes and could see the terror developing in them. She grasped the belt buckle in her palm, gave a few wraps of the strap around her hand and then gave the first of many vicious lashes to his cock and balls.

She smiled at the muffled cries and moans emanating from his foot stuffed mouth. She could feel her pussy juicing up again. She threw her head back in ecstasy, moaning with the passion of another impending orgasm…

She was strapping him with abandon now, delighting in the new flat red welts that were developing all around his cock balls and thighs. The more he moaned and groaned the harder she hit him.

This went on for quite awhile until at one point through the haze of the whipping and all the delicious sounds being created by the belt striking his skin and his accompanying screams, Janice heard the door bell ring.

“Oh lucky you, fart boy. Your baby-sitter’s here. More fun than you could ever imagine is comin your way now. Brace yourself! You think I’m mean? Wait till you meet Myra!” she laughed “Her middle name is mean. So I advise you don’t piss her off!”

Janice removed her feet from his mouth and quickly went to answer the door. He could here the two girls laughing and talking excitedly.
And then they were in the doorway, looking down at him.

“There he is!” Janice said with excitement.

Myra stepped up beside him. She was a very gorgeous looking biker-type chick. Tall, slim. A mane of long black hair. She leaned over him and let a long drool of her spit down onto his face.

They both laughed and then Myra said “So this is what a panty thief looks like. I’ve always wanted to get my hands on one of you little perverts! This is my lucky day thanks to Janice here” she smiled

She planted her high-heeled boot up onto his chest and dug her heel into one of his nipples. He screamed in agony!

“So, bitch-boy, do ya like my boots?” she asked

He nodded his head

“No ya don’t!” she gave him a vicious kick to the side of the head!

More stars before his eyes as he slipped into unconsciousness.

The last thing he saw was the two girls walking out arm in arm.

And then the sound of the padlocks as he was locked into his bathroom cell again.

His life was about to get a whole lot worse!

To be continued…
Ya Gotta Get Down----To Get Back Up Again
smother sitter
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Jaded Janice Chapter3 "The Nightmare Continues"

Post by smother sitter »

:wave:
I finally here.
Reader and writer of Femdom stories
Sauurman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sauurman »

Nice I can't wait for more! :)
Blushing slut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Blushing slut »

You got it dude. Soon come. Thanks for the positive vote!
Blushing slut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Blushing slut »

Welcome Smother Sitter. Nice to see your warm words gracing the pages here. Feels like home already.