red light city

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
agus76
Explorer
Explorer

red light city

Post by agus76 »

I'm creating a real big tease with different dozens of tease and in particular a lots of different kind of sex preferences (ts, bdsm, fantasies, sm etc).
This is only a little first part, i hope you enjoy it!
Quazwierdcev283
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: red light city

Post by Quazwierdcev283 »

Agus,
I read through the first girl and, while this tease looks like it has potential, there are a fair amount of grammatical mistakes. So I was wondering if I could get a copy of the original script and proofread it for you or if you have a friend who can help you. Bad grammar can greatly hurt an otherwise marvelous tease. Just some constructive criticism, I'm not trying to offend, sorry if I have.
Quaz.
agus76
Explorer
Explorer

Post by agus76 »

thank you! Dont worry, i know i speak a bad english: but i studied it ten years ago and after i never had time to learn it better... so, if someone tell me how to do a copy of my tease, i'll be really happy to see it proofreaded! (in fact i have other two tease wich need to be... checked :smile: )

But it is possible to copy a tease? or i need to give my password to someone?

waiting for answer...
mksl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mksl »

Quazwierdcev283
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Quazwierdcev283 »

Mksl,
I guess that's one option but it's a pain to read through. I don't know how you would copy a flash tease. I wrote out my last tease in a word processor and added the pictures when/if needed.
Quaz.
groan
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by groan »

Hi!

Great tease! :)

But the URL for the monster cock video seems not to work (for me). Could You please correct it or post the correct url here?

Thanks!

Groan
Empath
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Empath »

I believe this is the correct url for anyone interested http://overthumbs.com/galleries/monster ... cocks-061/