Birdlocked

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
strokerboy3
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Birdlocked

Post by strokerboy3 »

So I'm finally thinking about diving into the world of chastity. I've been doing research on which device to get and I've narrowed it down to either a cb-6000 or the birdlocked. I wad wondering if anybody had personal use with the birdlocked and what you think about it. You hear about cb's breaking alot and pinching so idk if I should spend that much money on something that is just going to break. Any guiding words or suggestions will be much appreciated.
-strokerboy3
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): I don't but think it could be fun.
Sub/Slave(s): My Wife

Re: Birdlocked

Post by Snot »

Hi m8,

You're going to love and hate it so much! It's going to be awesome. As for advice on belts I don't have either of the ones you asked about but I do have a curve. It's the new one that has the same rigs that go around your cock and balls to hold the cage on as the cb 6k.

Wearing a cb is comfortable unless you are horny which is nearly all the time in my case but in a good way. I really enjoy mine it feels frustratingly good. The only issues I've had are due to me being a grower. The cage comes with I think 5 ring sizes. Soft I can force myself into all but the smallest ring but the two largest are the only ones I can wear for along time. I never get sore around the balls with the largest ring and the 2nd to largest I can wear during the day. I can't wear any but the largest ring overnight and sometimes it's really painful and I have to take it off for a bit. My problem with the cb rings is that I can pull myself out of the two largest rings while soft.

The middle ring I can't wear all day. I tried for a out 3 weeks to get used to the middle ring but I gave up. Going over night is not possible. The few times I tried I woke up in agony with deep blue balls from my erriction cutting of the circulation.

I kind feel like it's due to me being pretty large and a grower and not the cb rings but idk as it's my first cage.

Hope this give you some ideas to look out for.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

I can not wear a CB-6000k

I am to wide, and it caused great problems with peeing.

It also has been known to split and cause some serious cutting, when it dooes.

The Bon I have not tried.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
sleeper
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sleeper »

I have both, and each has good and bad things about them.

I felt to most comfortable in the birdlock when i first got it. Felt good at night (and mornings) and being silicone was great for the type of work i do. Only draw back is i play with my lock alot when in lockdown, and the pin they use is not sturdy at all. So while wearing it i often break the pin at the hole for the lock. Is cheap enough to get replacements but after the 3rd one broke i switched back to CB6000. Also the band that goes between ur balls holding the head down can rub u crazy.

CB6000 is what i wear now. big, bulky, very hard, isn't the best for night time, but all that said, i still prefer it. It doesnt pull everything so far from my body, and being able to choose different rings is great! Bigger ring for night and smaller during day. If u have no keyholder then choose 2nd largest ring as will really help for bed till u get used to wearing it then switch to smaller size. As for pinching, i dont really notice it. You will always have to move ur skin around with either device. comfort is key for week long adventures or longer.

Either one u pick I wish you well in this adventure :)
julietheslave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by julietheslave »

i have a cb-6000,

and i have the same problems as snot,

i can slip out of the lager rings, and hurt in the smallest,
but in the second largest you should be able to go for a while, just when very small dont try to pull it out because you will be able too
i wouldn't recommend the smaller rings, they hurt the skin and leve a blood pressure mark like when having something to tight cutting blood circulation, but it only happens when trying to get hard, but when horny that happens alot

i was thinking about the birdlock, but the cb-6000 is ok for now till theres a better one, i was hoppin for a cb-2000 but they don't make them anymore