Shocker

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
Jexz
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Shocker

Post by Jexz »

So its the weekend and i have felt i have been a bit too much of a brat to my Miss.

Though she loves the fact im bratty i think last night was a bit too much. Anyway im rabling

So i remember her taking a intrest in the Dreamlover chastity belt and thought. That would be great. I have already equpied my belt with a removable virbation unit, which she loves to tease me with. i thought what could be the ultimate applogie than building her a shocking unit

((at this point i would like to say there will be only one setting but one setting of a jolt of electricity should be enough for this point))

So i intend to build a small shocking unit, which i will probably spend most of today on. Its going to be small.......its not going to be astetically pleasing but.......should to the job of being discreet.

I am going to build it today with only one fuction of a jolt of electricity when i press the button on it. I intend to then later intergrate it (probably tomorrow) with the unit i have that responds to text messages. If i fail on that i am out of ideas and will have to go back to the drawing board.

I will keep you all updated on the construction of it and tell you all how many times i have fried my fingers in the building of it

((why wear gloves you miss out on all the fun and i will already then be thinking. I don't wanna be shocked by that))

Chances of it working = 85 %
Chances of it failing = 15 %

Chances of me paying for my attitude last night = 100 %
ShinyPants
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Shocker

Post by ShinyPants »

You could use a dog shock collar as a base. I've tried them on a slaves leg [and I always try things on myself first] and work pretty well with a remove. I had to adapt the electronics and electrodes so they could be 'worn' without being too obvious. I've found that generally the wider the electrodes the less pain for same voltage/amps.