prostate milking

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
ryan
Explorer
Explorer

prostate milking

Post by ryan »

ok, I got a vibe, tried it yesterday, hurt at first, felt good after. I was wondering how I can milk myself with a vibe
kinkydomina
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am currently the Owner of 3 slaves, none of which I wish to reveal, as they are not part of this site.

Post by kinkydomina »

Better try a smaller size. Keep it vibrating until it turns you on really good. Never actually touch cock. After a while, depending on your body, cum will start oozing without even ejaculating. Fun!
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

It's very difficult to do this alone. Because it's not easy to relax if you have to push it in and out by yourself. I tried it once but failed :\'-(
cbtslavemale
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cbtslavemale »

My Mistress has had me to this to myself infront of her for her amusement and my humiliation manys a time :blush: ....and what I have found is sometimes she makes me do it with the vibe turn on this actually makes it harder to do sometimes almost to much sensation. When she makes me use without turning on I always have cum seeping out without fail....it is all about being in the right position and hittting the right spot!...
unclephil
Explorer
Explorer

Post by unclephil »

Can anyone suggest the "right" position then? Ive tried this once and couldn't find it. Whats the ideal thing to use? I presume you cant get far enough in with a finger?
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Hey!

I have olny seen this done once... (see the Real Life Experiences thread and you can see what happened :-P )

So anyways, im not the best person to ask. I just checked the milovana links page for you (which i just updated.... FINALLY :rolleyes: ) and unfortunately the only link we had on prostate milking was this one!

http://www.geocities.com/badbob602001/P ... lking.html

If this doesnt help... I think there was a thread about prostate milking ages ago, so if you dont have any joy with anything else, and you have the time, you could always scour the site for that thread... There may have been some interesting information on there... I seem to remember a tool specially designed for guys who wanted to do it.

Have fun with your new toys! :smile:
The Mistress From Oz
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
I am a: Switch

Post by zenlover »

There is a toy called an "aneros" massager... specifically buit for prostate massage that is shaped in shuch a way that you can use it yourself.

I enjoy PM, and have done it to myself as well as having it done to me (preferable) and at least in my case, there is not a lot of volume...more like the pre-cum level, but if I wait until I've been turned on for a while, and massage while on the edge, the feeling is intense. Most intense, of course if done at orgasm and by a partner...but it needs to be gentle and sensual, not aggressive and violent....then it's just about pain and submission.
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
sissyjamieanne
Explorer
Explorer

Prostate Milking

Post by sissyjamieanne »

I've see this subject discussed on many forums with the general consensus being that self-milking is in fact very difficult to accomplish with very few actually doing it successfully.

Obviously the point of prostate milking is to extract the fluid while denying the pleasure that comes from ejaculation and orgasm. An alternative method for accomplishing this same end (or pretty close) involves "spoiled or ruined orgasms). To accomplish this you could try something along this line...

Following one month of chastity (with no stimulation), prepare for your "milking" or "spoiled/ruined orgasm". Have ready a condom and a heavy, ugly pair of rubber gloves. Stand at attention in front of the toilet or in a shed (not a very sexy atmosphere), and remove chastity device. Provide minimal stimulation (only enough to become erect). Apply condom, don gloves, and commence pulling penis roughly and harshly (no sexy, gentle, stimulating rubs). At first sign of penis twitching (pre-orgasm), let go of penis and allow it to spasm and twitch uselessly in a frustrating manner. Your cum should drizzle or seep out without the benefit of a true, toe-curling orgasm...indeed you should now be more frustrated than before you "masturbated". Remove condom, immediately re-apply chastity device and go about your business (chores)...your release for this month is over! For added torture/punishment you could always add a liberal coating of icy hot or bengay before re-applying your chastity device.

It's not exactly prostate milking, but its an alternative that basically accomplishes the same ends (release without relief).

Have Fun!

sissy jamieanne
beltmeplease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by beltmeplease »

I have used an aneros prostate massager to some effect.

When locked in my cb, after about 2 weeks I find that by using this device the fluid can be drained from the prostate fairly well.

It does take some time to actually work.
RoniDev
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RoniDev »

The trick is really to find the right spot. I dont own an aneros yet, but I'm thinking of buying one. I have a normal sized vibrator (about 5 inches long and 1.5 inches diameter) and a realistic dildo (9 inches long and about 2 inches in diameter) and I really enjoy using both of them.

The trick when milking your postate is really to find the right spot. People tell you to use your finger fist and try to touch it, but I tried that and I didnt really find my prostate that way.

The first time I tried to milk myself I was fucking myself for about 30mins till I gave up. The thing is that if you just "stick" the vib into your ass and try to move it in and out then you dont really stimulate your prostate, not even sure if the vib even touches the prostate that way. Aneros will prob. help you a lot cause of the shape and right size, but aneros isnt really an "active" tool and if you believe it or not, I'm able to milk myself in under 5mins now and I get the same amount if not more as I would when jerk off.

Take your vib and move it inside. Always try to push the vib into the direction of your belly, so not just into your ass, no try to move it straight to your bell or best try to imagine a line from your asshole to your cock and try to hold the vib in that direction and push it inside in that direction. That way the tip of the vib should slide along the inner side upwards into your ass and it will and thats the most important thing get in contact of your prostate. Start slowly and with less force and try to push it in with a bit more force. Just imagine that you would rub your inside from the asshole upwards to your belly with the tip of the vib. Thats the trick. Sooner or later you will get to know where your prostrate is and how deep you have to push the vib in and how far you have to take it out again.

Really if you just put the vib inside the way it naturally would slide inside, then the tip of your vib wont really get in touch with your prostate and if at all it would only slightly stimulate it and thats by far not enough stimulation to milk yourself. Just think about how you jerk off. Its the same if you only touch your cock with slight or no force then you wont cum aswell.

Oh yeah when you slide your vib in and out and you notice a similar feeling you would have when you poo then you do exactly the right thing. Dont stop, I know your muscles try to push the vib out in that moment, but just keep on doing the same thing and you will very soon have some cum dripping out of your cock.

Its like riding a bicycle. Its nearly impossible if you try it the first time, but as soon as you learn how to do it, its very easy.
Alison
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Milking....

Post by Alison »

This is from my journal... but you can milk yourself this way:

You will need two things plus protection and lube: a hitachi magic wand, which just about every adult store on the planet carries and an old-fashioned ball end knitting needle- which you can find at Hobby Lobby, most knitting stores and other craft places. Be certain the ball end is completely smooth and also be certain that the needle is at least 9″ inches long. Cover the knitting needle with a condom and use a bit of KY or other lubricant. Insert the ball end only in your anus. Stop when it gets to your prostate. DO NOT push it all the way end. This would be an embarrassing trip to the emergency room.

Put the hitachi against the needle. Now if you are laying on your back when you are doing this, you will notice something. The needle is like a see-saw- and the hitachi pushed on the lower half (which is outside) makes the ball end press harder against your prostate inside. Turn on the hitachi. The world will be a lovely place at that moment.

The hitachi will throb- the needle will throb and your cock will throb. Nothing bad in any of those sentences….

Alison X
The Submissive Challenge http://www.alisonx.sensualwriter.com
gimpnipples
Explorer
Explorer

Post by gimpnipples »

Its really hard to do it on yourself the way that works every time for me is to do a self-fisting. Just make sure your hand and arse is lubed up as much as possible. Also warm yourself up with a dildo or it will be too tight. Make a 'duck-hand' like your doing a shadow puppet or something(?) Push a couple of fingers in, then some more then slowly push your whole hand in. Makes me cum almost every time doing this.

Ps. Anyone know how doctors do it in a prostate exam?
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

I was able to milk myself for the first time just the other day. All it took was a vibrator pressed up against my prostrate, and I slowly moved it around. The feeling was pretty intense... like being on the verge of orgasm, but not being able to go over... all the while my cum is seeping out slowly. =(

And it's the slowly part that bothered me. It took probably 5+ minutes for what seemed like a very small amount to come out. I didn't realize milking was such a slow process... does it usually take a long time to completely milk someone dry?
Alison
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alison »

jp wrote:I was able to milk myself for the first time just the other day. All it took was a vibrator pressed up against my prostrate, and I slowly moved it around. The feeling was pretty intense... like being on the verge of orgasm, but not being able to go over... all the while my cum is seeping out slowly. =(

And it's the slowly part that bothered me. It took probably 5+ minutes for what seemed like a very small amount to come out. I didn't realize milking was such a slow process... does it usually take a long time to completely milk someone dry?
It's slowly if you don't have a good angle on your prostate (or a good angel on your prostate)... It can take up to 15-30 minutes to get to a milking point.. and then I've milked someone for another 45 minutes... You can take as long as you want.

Alison
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

alisonx wrote:You can take as long as you want.
And that's the thing... I don't want to take long!