Report to Mistress Chantal 03

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Report to Mistress Chantal 03

Post by micheleFFS »

Mistress Chantal,

Your teases get better and better! I'm so happy to tell all and to illustrate my naughtiness. I will send my report as soon as I can finish it - this third report requires more introspection and searching than others. Thank you again!

I am always your humble and obedient servant,

michele
subjamie
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Report to Mistress Chantal 03

Post by subjamie »

I, too, have been enjoying Mistress Chantal’s teases. It is a little scary to be sharing intimate secrets with a Mistress I don’t know very well, but I see that I’m not the only one, and it’s quite exciting to gather pictures and create my reports. Of course, what makes it even more enjoyable is that fact that I know she is reading the reports and she always sends a nice reply to each one. It’s always exciting to see that she’s made a new tease available, as I’m never quite sure what she’ll have me do for her next. So far, she has done an excellent job of guiding me along and helping me explore and share some areas of my submissiveness!

jamie
submisty
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by submisty »

I love doing Mistress Chantal's reports as well, and her pictures are very erotic.

I have surprised myself with how open I have been with her and it is very exciting telling her all my naughty secrets.

In her latest tease she asked us about exhibitionism. I am a very shy sissy and the only way I could really please her with this part of the assignment was to write a forum post as she suggested.

I love serving Mistress Chantal and hope she will continue with her teases

Slave Misty
-Trippy-
Explorer
Explorer

Post by -Trippy- »

I can't wait for the next one. That was honestly the first time I've ever revealed so many secrets, so many fantasies to someone else. It's a good thing I had a camera on hand when I did.
rathee
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by rathee »

I have also been enjoying confessing my secrets to Mistress Chantal. I have never been so open about my secrets. I can not wait until the next tease for another chance to please Mistress Chantal.
obedience_247
Explorer
Explorer

Post by obedience_247 »

I have loved all of Mistress Chantals teases so far. I love sharing all my dirty little secrets and searching out for specific pictures. I get a big kick knowing that she is a complete stranger. I was wondering if she would ever consider posting other peoples reports. Like a public exposure of our dirty secrets. Anyone else think this would be fun.
submisty
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by submisty »

I think it would be great fun and very exciting if she revealed some of our little secrets. A kind of reward yet also a punishment!
I'm sure I would blush a deep red if anyone knew what I had written to her. It would be interesting to know what other sissies had revealed as well!
lockgrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by lockgrid »

I have to agree with both of the above posters that it would be quite a thrill but also rather embarrassing if parts of my reports were publicly exposed. :blush: