Masturbating with menthol based creams

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Masturbating with menthol based creams

Post by Human »

I had tried masturbating with mouthwash & toothpaste, and liked the menthol feeling. So today I tried wacking off with a 2% menthol muscle rub. It was nice actually. A bit painful at times, but the new tingling sensation made up for it :lol:
I then tried vicks vaporub --- it has a higher menthol concentration, and also campor, and I was expecting it to be more painful, but surprsingly, it turned out to be milder. No pain, no tingling, just a warming sensation. I guess because of the petroleum in it. That was a waste. The 2% menthol rub seemed to have been water based and better absorbed (it was a walgreens house brand).

For anyone interested in trying it out, use a very small amout at first, and see how you like it. As a CBT lecture video said, there are going to be varied sensations, let the pain slide through and focus on the pleasant sensations. Keep a bowl of water handy to wet the penis, as the rub dries out quickly and leaves the penis just sticky.

Next up: Bengay and then finally capsaicin cream :-O
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
whacker44
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Masturbating with menthol based creams

Post by whacker44 »

keep up the good work. we will all benefit from your experimentation. I love the scientific approach.. Tried sandpaper ??actually i had to once was not all that bad
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

whacker44 wrote:keep up the good work. we will all benefit from your experimentation. I love the scientific approach.. Tried sandpaper ??actually i had to once was not all that bad
Depends on whats used with sandpaper :lol:
The first time, I sandpapered the member, then applied some 90% medical alcohol to it...dear god,..it was like taking a blowtorch to the penis. The member shrank quickly.

I have used lemon juice, and cayenne pepper paste on sandpapered member..more manageable. I am uncircumcised, so I cannot sandpaper the head --- I start bleeding almost immediately.
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
MontSpam
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MontSpam »

Try Biofreeze. I've done it. It's intense. The key is that it is greaseless. Grease holds in the heat in a bad way and it is not easy to remove, which makes Tiger Balm a pain to use. Think "ice" as to the cooling sensation.

http://www.biofreeze.com/page/en/How-It-Works.aspx

http://www.biofreeze.com/page/en/faqs-c ... ?parent=31

I discovered it when a massage therapist used it on my back and neck at the end of a massage to give me relief from a jammed neck caused by a soccer injury. Great stuff!

Biofreeze contains 3.5 percent menthol, 0.2 percent camphor and the herbal extract ilex paraguariensis. Freeze It is exactly the same in how much menthol and camphor it contains. However, it also includes inactive ingredients such as aloe extract, vitamin E and leaf extract. The vitamin E and its benefits are really what sets Freeze It apart from Biofreeze.

The percentages are misleading. Biofreeze contains 10.5 ml of menthol in 100 ml of product in the "maximum strength" product.
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

MontSpam wrote:Try Biofreeze. I've done it. It's intense. The key is that it is greaseless. Grease holds in the heat in a bad way and it is not easy to remove, which makes Tiger Balm a pain to use. Think "ice" as to the cooling sensation.

http://www.biofreeze.com/page/en/How-It-Works.aspx

http://www.biofreeze.com/page/en/faqs-c ... ?parent=31

I discovered it when a massage therapist used it on my back and neck at the end of a massage to give me relief from a jammed neck caused by a soccer injury. Great stuff!

Biofreeze contains 3.5 percent menthol, 0.2 percent camphor and the herbal extract ilex paraguariensis. Freeze It is exactly the same in how much menthol and camphor it contains. However, it also includes inactive ingredients such as aloe extract, vitamin E and leaf extract. The vitamin E and its benefits are really what sets Freeze It apart from Biofreeze.

The percentages are misleading. Biofreeze contains 10.5 ml of menthol in 100 ml of product in the "maximum strength" product.
Interesting...here is the fact sheet:
http://www.biofreeze.com/uploads/397804BiofreezeGel.pdf
It has isopropyl alcohol, and menthol % ranges from 3-7% according to it.

How does it compare to bengay?
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

Tried Bengay extra strength. This one doesnt have any cooling sensation --- it just burns. But it burned on selected skin spots the most. One spot was at the base of my penis on one side. The other was the underside of my pulled back foreskin. It wasnt too bad at the head. I first applied only a little, after a while the head got used to it, and not too much pain on repeated applications (other than on the hot spots I mentioned). The burning sensation on the hot spots made wacking off painful due to the friction. The pain was on the outer skin layers --- like it had been rubbed off.

The slightly good thing as compard to the menthol cream was that bengay is a bit greasy, so it doesnt get sticky like the menthol cream I mentioned in the first post.

I have peppermint oil and eucalyptus oil...they will be next.
MontSpam
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MontSpam »

Bengay is too greasy for my tastes. Oil/grease/fat based substances have a tendency to stay on the skin and not absorb, and they're harder to clean off.

Biofreeze is not a lubricant. If you need lube to masturbate, a water based lube is best when using Biofreeze. I don't use any lube. The cooling sensation is HOT. It also "numbs" the penis a bit. Masturbating with Biofreeze has been very intense. SWMBO has opined that she';s interested in trying it on me and then have interciurse. But I thnk she;'ll be howling with pain. On the other hand, she liked the mild Tiger Balm, which I thought was insane, since some of it got on her urethra and that was very painful and vaginal tissue is even more sensitive than that. :smile:
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

I would avoid getting these creams into vagina or the rectum; the reason being that the absorbtion of chemicals is much much more in those membranes. It is not good for health.

Heck, I'm worried about the contact of these creams with the underside of my foreskin (it also has a lesser barrier to chemical I believe).

I wish I could get Biofreeze..I am currently in Europe. Next time I'm in US, I'm thinking about getting
http://www.amazon.com/BIOFREEZE-Gel-32- ... 002J9HBY8/

What did you mean when you said that "cooling sensation is HOT"? It feels Hot/burning?
MontSpam
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MontSpam »

Yes, it feels very, very hot as in temperature. The first few minutes can be agonizing. It is a burning sensation.

No argument from me on where not to put such substances.

I would be very careful about putting Bofreeze on or around or under a foreskin, but I don't have one of those. Just seems that it would be trapping the heat if placed under the foreskin.

Another problem with oily substances is that they cut off air to the skin. I do not believe that Biofreeze does that.

Reportedly, and not by me, menthol can cause burns. :)
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

A relevant link :-/
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/10/nyreg ... ref=slogin
MontSpam
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MontSpam »

A sad story, and one that need not have occurred. Fortunately, there is no problem like that with Biofreeze!