Genital Swelling in CB-2000

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
miatly
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Genital Swelling in CB-2000

Post by miatly »

So I finally got my girlfriend in to chastity (or get me into it, heh) and we've been having fun. Last night was my first session with instructed stroking. That went pretty well, I edged a bunch, used a little baby oil and had a good time. When I went to lock it up I noticed it was particularly white behind the head, but no big deal. So I put my cb-2000 on and about 5 minutes later the swelling still hadn't gone down and things looked a little weird.

So we took it off. My foreskin had 3 bubbles on it that look kind of like blisters. The upper half of my dick was swollen. I couldn't see any of the usual veins and it just felt big and doughy. The base was still just as small as I'd expect it to be given the cool air in the apartment. The whole thing had me a little scared. The swelling seems to have gone down over night. The foreskin no longer has those bubbles but the shaft still seems swollen.

I've been doing web teases for years now and have put myself through far worse edging sessions and crammed it back in the cage before. I've also done plenty of other abusive things to it too. On some forums somewhere I saw someone mention something about edema in relation to a the A-ring being too tight. It was cold in my apartment when I put the cage on and I did have to stretch my ball sack to get it in there. I also really had to cram my dick down the shaft. But, again, no worse than anything I've done before.

Update: it seems to have gone away as anticipated. My dick feels just a little different just below the head area. I'm very curious as to what happened. I very much want to go back to wearing the cb-2000 but I am, justifiably, a little scared. It's a hard thing to google. So if anyone knows anything please advise me.

Thanks!
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Re: Genital Swelling in CB-2000

Post by les »

I wonder if its an allergic reaction, did you use anything or a combination not used before.

If no better very soon go to a STD clinic they are the experts.
A bit of advice to everybody,
In future always take pictures of anything untoward.
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
miatly
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by miatly »

Nope, nothing new. Pretty tame compared to some of the stuff I used to do. The only thing new was having a real live girl instructing me :-)

I actually did take pictures (for posterity, before I realized something was wrong) but its caged up and you can't see much so I didn't post them.

I guess I'll seek professional help if it happens again. We're pretty broke so we'll just be careful for a bit. Thanks for the advice though.
shortstraw
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shortstraw »

Sounds like edema. Perhaps the pressure from the bars of the CB-2000 was trapping fluid under your skin? If the problem comes back, I'd recommend trying a different device.
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by dtspam »

So you never had it before even though you often used a CB, it only took 5 minutes to appear and you noticed some change even before putting it on?
Does really sound more like a allergic reaction. Maybe something in the oil?
Make sure, your belt is really clean, before you try it again. If it is allergic, it's probably still covered in it.
WeakerS3x
Explorer
Explorer

Post by WeakerS3x »

I'm not entirely sure if I've experienced what you're referring. I have been in a CB-2000 but own a CB-3000 and curve.

With the 3000 there are some vent holes near the top front of the cage where skin would get pushed out when an erection would try to occur while wearing the cage. If you then took the cage off you would get what looks very similar to what you are describing, namely a couple a blisters. Especially if you had the remnants of some kind of lubricant it would give them the shiny appearance that blisters take on.

You would think it would just be a ring imprinted in the skin but because the skin could bulge through it left the center part nearly white due to lack of circulation I would guess. I never bothered to time how long it would take to return to normal but certainly within a day I would think.

I also have had 4 different styles of either Neosteel and another brand that I think doesn't exist anymore. That other brand had an adjustable tube that allowed it to be placed at several heights along the front shield and therefore allowed the penis to protrude from the tube on the underside.

I would occasionally get edema with that setup. There it seemed to be a swelling of the foreskin that again looked very much like a blister but it took upwards of a week to recover.

I've had not such problems with my Neosteel belts because the tube is always in tight contact with the base of the front shield.

Probably nothing to worry about. But be careful and be sure you have a key handy in case of an emergency. Or carry one with you until you know how you will react over the time period you expect to be locked up. Good luck.
miatly
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by miatly »

Thanks for the replys. I'm you short straw. The swelling took place only where it was trapped. it was pretty weird. The first inch or so was all normal and small and then the upper half was big and flopping around.

I'm shying away from the allergy thing. The 'damage' I had before putting it on wasn't really that damning. I just thought it looked kind of white in that little crevice beneath the head. I don't look there often, maybe it's always like that. The cage could use a good clean though, since I've been using it more often.

I'll just be careful when i start using it again. We're quite reasonable about it. I always have a key handy. I'd like to wear it 24/7 but walking makes it chafe unless I constantly rearrange it. I hope I don't have to abandon it. I seem to stay hornier with it on. I've had it off for a few days and it's been altogether too manageable.

Thanks again.