Contract advice

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
chewit
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Contract advice

Post by chewit »

Hi everyone,

I met a Mistress online and she's asked me to become her slave. Now as I've never signed a Mistress/Slave contract before I wondered what opinions people here have of the one below. To be honest I read and it scared the bejeezus out of me, I mean some of it is really intense and my first instinct was 'not a chance I'm signing that'! I was wondering if this kind of contract is the norm and not really enforced so strictly?! Nonetheless a contract is a contract right? The Mistress agreed there could be a 1 week trial, and then contract signing and she seems very genuine and sincere saying she wouldn't brand me, and would take note that I'm a novice but still.....

SLAVE CONTRACT
WHEREAS the parties desire to delineate their duties and responsibilities in said relationship as well as to define the parameters of said relationship;
NOW, THEREFORE, THIS AGREEMENT WITNESSETH:
I. ROLE AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SLAVE
1. To accept the claim of ownership over his physical body by Mistress.. To become the property of the Mistress and that henceforth be commanded, trained and punished as a slave and be duty bound to fulfil the pleasures and desires of his Owner to the best of his abilities.
2. To submit himself to his Owner fully and completely. To accept that his principle concern, goal and purpose in life as a slave will be to enhance the quality of life of his Mistress. To perform any personal services, errands, sexual services and to accept any training, punishment, humiliation, degradation or other use demanded of him by his Owner.
3. The slave gives the Mistress the sole and exclusive use of his body.. This may include, but is not limited to, the length of his hair, shaving of his body hair, piercing, branding, tattooing, body weight and manner of dress and undress. The Owner may order any modification to the body of the slave as she sees fit. The slave will not enter into any other agreement with any other person for the use of his body, to include sexual relations, without first obtaining permission from his Owner.
4. The slave must make himself available to his Owner at all times and to this end must ensure that he carries a telephone with him all day, every day, that the telephone is available to receive calls and the telephone number is known to his Owner.
5. If for any reason the slave learns that he may be unable to respond immediately to an order from his Owner (such as a business trip which takes the slave out of reasonable travelling distance from his Owner), he must immediately seek the permission of his Owner by email. If he fails to do so, he will be considered to be in breach of this contract (see clause IV/5).
6. The Owner may at any time give, rent, lend or sell the slave to another Mistress without consulting or giving notice to the slave. The rights and privileges afforded by this contract will be automatically transferred to the new Owner.
7. In order to ensure the slave?s compliance and obedience to his Owner, he will at all times be locked in a chastity device which he will not be able to remove. The slave should never expect the device to be removed even temporarily. On such occasions that it is removed (for example, for the device to be cleaned), he will be restrained and will not be released from such restraints until the chastity device is once again locked in place. The slave may never ask to be released from the device.
8. The Owner shall have complete and absolute control over the slave and all of her commands shall be swiftly and diligently obeyed. The slave will accept any and all consequences, as outlined under REMEDIAL ACTIONS, for any failures to do so.
9. The slave may not ask for this contract to be amended or terminated, except on an anniversary of its signing.
10. This contract is made in good faith by both parties and shall be considered binding.
11. The slave gives the Mistress power to interpret this document as she sees fit. The slave gives the Mistress the authority to enforce the agreements made in this contract, using, if she feels necessary, physical punishment (see below).
II. ROLE AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE MISTRESS
1. The Mistress has no obligations or duties towards the slave whatsoever.
2. The Mistress will have ownership of slave's body, to use and or abuse as she sees fit for whatever purposes she desires.
III. REMEDIAL ACTIONS
The slave agrees to submit himself completely to his Owner, to accept her domination of him and to unquestioningly and without exception obey any and all demands that she may make of him. The Owner has the following means of redress should she deem the slave to be in non-compliance with an order:
1. Without limitation, the Owner may inflict upon the slave any punishment with whatever implements she wishes to use. The slave understands and consents that such punishments will include severe pain and suffering, including pain and suffering of a sexual nature. The duration of such punishments and the level of pain inflicted will be decided solely by the Owner.
2. The slave has no right to protest his Owner's decision in any matter, least of all his own punishment. He shall hold his Owner blameless for any physical or emotional damage she may inflict upon him and in signing this contract the slave consents, without exception, to any and all punishments, physical or otherwise, that the Owner chooses to inflict upon him.
IV. DURATION
In agreeing to submit to slavery, the slave is making a genuine commitment to enhance the lifestyle of his Owner, who may come to rely on the slave?s services. It is therefore essential that the Owner can rely on the slave?s services for a specific, predetermined, duration.
1. This contract will be binding from the moment that it is signed by the slave and (subject to clause IV/5) will be valid for one year from the date of signing.
2. Subject to clause IV/5, on the anniversary of the signing of this contract the slave may request, in person, that the contract be terminated. This is the only day each year that the slave may request termination of the contract. If the slave does not make such a request, the contract will automatically renew for a period of one year. If the slave seeks to terminate the contract while engaged in one or more on-going projects for his Owner (such as web-design, translation, building work etc.) the contract will remain in effect until any and all outstanding work is completed to the satisfaction of the Owner. The Owner?s decision in such matters is final.
a. If the slave is unable to attend his Owner in person when seeking to terminate the contract, he may contact her by telephone. Failure to request the termination of this contract with the Owner, either in person or via telephone, on the anniversary of the signing will result in the contract renewing for 12 months. The slave shall hold blameless the Owner for any failure in communicating with her his desire to terminate his enslavement and must accept the new one-year period of slavery.
3. If the Owner is unable or unwilling to keep the services of the slave, this contract may be either terminated by her without notice at any time or transferred to another Mistress.
4. Upon termination of this contract and completion of any outstanding work in which the slave is involved, arrangement will be made for the removal of the chastity device and any other attachments which may have been placed on the slave during his slavery. Removal (including costs) of any physical marks incurred during slavery, such as tattoos or brands, will be wholly the responsibility of the slave.
5. If the slave attempts to break this contract (i.e. by stopping compliance with any of its terms or by refusing to accept the Mistress? domination of him), the Mistress may use whatever means she deems necessary to enforce compliance, including but not limited to serving notice of the destruction of the keys to the slave?s chastity device or other locks/shackles attached to the slave, or humiliation of the slave by publicly naming him and/or releasing incriminating photographs of him. The slave will be liable for and make good any financial losses that the Mistress claims to have incurred by his non-compliance and the slave will forfeit his right to cancel the contract at the next renewal date, thus extending his slavery by a minimum of one year.
In witness whereof, we affix our signatures the day and date first written above:

____________________ (MISTRESS)

I have read and fully understand this contract in its entirety and I agree to henceforth adhere to and be bound by all of the rules and clauses contained herein, henceforth to relinquish my rights to self-determination and free will until such time as the contract is terminated by the Owner or by myself on an anniversary of the signing of this contract, subject to clause IV/5. I understand that I face exceptionally harsh physical and emotional punishment for failing to comply with any clause within this contract.

____________________ (SLAVE)

Chewit
You can view my teases here

"I've got balls like fucking watermelons man, I telling ya!"
-Spud, Trainspotting-
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Contract advice

Post by dtspam »

I don't think, one can tell that, without knowing her. If she really intends to follow that contract to the letter, and do extreme things to you, without caring for your limits, than that's clearly not a healthy BDSM-relationship.
Such a contract has no legal value whatsoever, so if this is just part of the game, you may sign it for the fun of it.
But if you have reason to suspect, that she really wants to treat you as a piece of property, if you don't feel, that you can trust her, than don't do it. Any relationship builds on trust, if you let someone humiliate you, torture you and order you around even more so.
I don't know, what's typical for contracts like these. To me a contract doesn't make sense anyway. But I have seen less harsh examples. Most contain at least something about the dominant part having a responsibility for the slave's well-being.
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Okay, here's my two cents worth.

I wouldn't sign this nor tell anyone to sign this, even someone that has known someone for 10, 20 or 30 years!
There are so many problems with this contract.

First, every contract I've heard of, of this nature, does a duration of 3 or 6 months to begin with.

Second....tattooing and so forth, are permanent, for the most part. What if this relationship does not work out and she has branded slut across your chest. Try getting that removed.

Third, seriously.....she would "out" you if you try and break the contract. Oh good...your boss, parents, friends, children all find out what you did....not that you should be ashamed of this lifestyle, but you shouldn't have them told in this way, or by anyone but you.
Or what if you have to go to a hospital to have the chastity device removed...that would be fun.

No one should ever not have access to the key, in one way or another. What if she was killed in a car accident....???
Where is the trust that should be in this type of relationship.....????

Fourth, what if on that one day, she purposely does not make herself available to you, for you to get out of the contract?

These type of contracts are supposed to be written by both the Dominate and submissive. They are to be discussed completly, leaving nothing out. A slave and submissive both have rights.

Check this out....
http://www.dadgproductions.com/subrights.htm

These are only the first thoughts that came to my mind. Honestly this contract makes me angry. I hope that you do not sign it. I hope you think long and hard about all of this.

I know I sounded brash and harsh, and that wasn't my intention.....I just felt sick to my stomach when I read this.

Good luck, darlin.... *soft smile*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Posting this, from another fourm where I posted it months ago:

A submissives Rights

i have the right to set limits, and expect them to be respected.

i have the right to trust, providing I have earned it.

i have the right to expect You to believe I am an intelligent, caring and loyal person.

i have the right to ask for Your attention, without having to misbehave to get it.

i have the right to expect You to administer Your punishment on me with care and caution.

i have the right to question your motives, should You deny my requests, as long as I do so with the proper respect.

i have the right to speak up if I feel O/our relationship is not giving me what I need.

i have the right to tell You what I need in a respectful manner.

i have the right to expect You to understand my reasons for doing so, and the right to expect You to listen with an open mind and heart.

i have the right to walk away from our relationship if W/we cannot come to a common ground on these issues.

i have the right to expect tenderness, love and understanding after a scene is completed, should it be what I desire.

i have the right to ask You for that tenderness if I've had a bad day, or if I just feel the need for closeness.

I understand that there will be times when You and I will disagree about this ~when You will want a scene and I will not.

i have the right to voice my opinion, and expect You to listen to and consider my reasoning,

I expect You to have final word, but i expect You to wholeheartedly consider my feelings, whatever they may happen to be.

i have the right to expect You to understand that deep trust often breeds love, and i expect You not to repel me if i tell You that i love You. For my Master i will love You, should O/our relationship move ahead, should O/our trust continue to grow.

i have the right to expect You to tell me, at any point, if You do not feel You can return those feelings, so that i may decide what i want and need, For it is Your pleasure that adds to my own, and makes it real, And mine, that adds to Yours!
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Incubo »

Yeah, I wouldn't sign or ask anyone to sign that either.
I mean, my first thought was: If she says she won't brand you, then why does the contract say she can?
:no:
Definately talk to her. Tell her your concerns and request modifications to the contract. If she refuses to adjust it then run. As mentioned before, contracts should be negotiated and written by BOTH of you, not just her.
Forevergallant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Forevergallant »

Ok, I didnt even get 1/3 through the contract.

No. Way. In. Hell. Ever.

Unless you Want to be bound in a contract like. that. Threatened like that. If you want that, then sure. But there are plenty of other Dominant women who wouldnt even think along the lines of the huge...legalese in that contract.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

what the heck kind of relationship do you have
that you need something like this?

I hope you listen to shell!
who is very wise in the ways of being a sub, and a domme (though more rarely)
this looks like the kind of thing a guy thought up
for a girl. but would never actually work.
A human being needs some freedom, and room for growth

even if you want the contract now, you will change as life stuff happens
is there room for change?
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
sleeper
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sleeper »

WoW!! This is such a bad contract :nugget:

If I was you, I'd move on and find someone new. Trying to get her to change it (especially if she has used it before) will be a real battle, and one you will most likey lose.

May sound good now, and get you hard just thinking about it, but those conditions are unacceptable to most everyone.

Wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do here :-)
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

I found this contract here:
http://www.mistressenchantress.net/the- ... -contract/

If this is not your "Mistress then she has just copied and slightly amended it.

Mistress Enchantress appears to be a pro Domme,
Interested in financial slavery

I would say
"Thank you but no thank you"

Les
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

one further thing she has on her site a shit list.

Les
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
chewit
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by chewit »

Thanks again for all the responses. In the meantime I had discussed with the Mistress about numerous modifications/negotiation to the contract (or a completely new contract) which seemed to fall on deaf ears. The response being along the lines of 'so you think you should be in a position to control things'....at this point I was completely resigned to not signing and leaving. And I definitely agree, if it mentions branding, and then the Mistress says she wouldn't do that....then why would you put it in the contract?!

I shan't be signing, I'd rather experience a real Mistress/Slave relationship built on trust where you're actually friends too.

Thanks for all the advice!

Chewit
You can view my teases here

"I've got balls like fucking watermelons man, I telling ya!"
-Spud, Trainspotting-
darkstar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by darkstar »

ultimatly walk away.

its legaly bulshit anyway. as none of it is actualy enforcable its just her power trip and aparantly its now the in thing for dommes to want to do. ultimatly however as others have said, a cotnract isnt as good as an actual understanding of the persons involved.

safe sane consensual. you cant consent to anything with no details.

i dop like that post about a submissives rights do you mind if i nick it and add it to my profile on fetlife?
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

chewit wrote:Thanks again for all the responses. In the meantime I had discussed with the Mistress about numerous modifications/negotiation to the contract (or a completely new contract) which seemed to fall on deaf ears. The response being along the lines of 'so you think you should be in a position to control things'....at this point I was completely resigned to not signing and leaving. And I definitely agree, if it mentions branding, and then the Mistress says she wouldn't do that....then why would you put it in the contract?!

I shan't be signing, I'd rather experience a real Mistress/Slave relationship built on trust where you're actually friends too.

Thanks for all the advice!

Chewit
I am so happy that you asked about this and have listened to comments given you. I am very, very relieved!!! *bright smile*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

darkstar wrote:
i do like that post about a submissives rights do you mind if i nick it and add it to my profile on fetlife?
Please feel free to use it! *Smile*
I found it on a web site, months ago and posted it on another thread and went and retrieved it to post here, to add to how I felt and how strongly I was concerned for chewit.
I'm glad you liked it.
darkstar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by darkstar »

yeah its something that annoys me that somehow submissives are treated like shit by soem "dommes" who ar ejust absuive and on a power ego trip not controlling in a manner which is natural and nice. ie power is given in a totaly relaxed and trusting way wich is repayed by integrity and fairness.