The first FlashTease!

You can find important news and current events here.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

The first FlashTease!

Post by seraph0x »

You've all been wondering what we were doing for the last few months. Well, this:

Start: House of Tease 2 :happy2:

(Flash Player 8 or newer required; contains sound)

At this point thanks to the Team and our testers for a) doing an incredible job and b) not leaking any information about the project at all. :-D

:thankyou:

Special thanks to avatarbr who helped us to port this baby from the PCM2 format to Milovana's FlashTease format. Also big respect and a big thank you to everyone from pcmistressbr and everyone involved in making this script.

We are planning to port a few other PCM classics to the FlashTease platform while we are working on a new editor, that will enable you to write your own FlashTeases!

Enjoy!

Afterwards, tell us whether you like it and what other PCM2 scripts you want us to do next! :-)

Yours truly!

Seraph0x :smile:
Last edited by seraph0x on Tue May 01, 2007 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Please note that you need a pretty fast internet connection for it to work properly. Any DSL should work pretty good though.

And we don't know whether our server can take the load yet.

If you have any problem whatsoever, please open a new thread in the Tech Support forum.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Nice it's already implemented in the webtease browser :w00t:

edit: but a vote isn't possible right? I mean we all know the reult: 5.0 :lol:
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

dark wrote:but a vote isn't possible right?
Indeed. Sorry, no voting yet.

But hey, that's what this thread is for. So, everybody, give us some feedback! Does it work? Do you like it? :-)
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jaberwocky »

Nice surprise.

I saw at the home page a new tease and thought to myself, 'House of tease 2', that rings a bell. The picture of that woman, another bell.

I recalled the pcm-program and wondered how the creator of that tease intended to change the program into a slide show. And in a Flash I got the answer to my question, you don't!

Of course, taken into consideration that the tease is actually a replica, I am forced to substract points for being not original when rating this tease. ( can I give a 4.99? )
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Jaberwocky wrote:Of course, taken into consideration that the tease is actually a replica.
We've contacted avatarbr a while ago in order to talk about the FlashTease system. He loved the concept and wanted to help out, but due to time constraints he couldn't do a new script. So he instead helped us to port one of his greatest scripts to the new platform. In the process we were also able to make lots of little improvements in terms of spelling and consistency. So yes, technically it's a replica, but it's the fucking online version, dude. :lol:

This tease is mostly meant to introduce the new system. I'm sure authors are already cooking up ideas for that day when we release the FlashTease editor. Damn, makes we wanna get to work right away again. :smile:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Great work seraph0x.

I can´t believe you success put the HoT2 in Flash :lol:
qatguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'm a switch

but mostly a sissy submissive

the HOT2 Rocks!!!

Post by qatguy »

I would just like to say, that this tease ROCKS!!! I remember when I first encountered this type of tease about a year ago, from PCmistress. Now however, I have found my ALL-TIME-FAVORITE tease! Its just too bad, that I couldn't vote for it, as this tease should win TOTM!!!
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Re: the HOT2 Rocks!!!

Post by seraph0x »

qatguy wrote:Its just too bad, that I couldn't vote for it, as this tease should win TOTM!!!
Interesting question btw. Should we make a new TOTM category for FlashTeases or should we just run all teases whether interactive or not in the same category? :hmmm:
qatguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'm a switch

but mostly a sissy submissive

We should keep the Flash teases the same

Post by qatguy »

Folks,

I think we should keep Flash teases in the same list as the regular teases.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Re: We should keep the Flash teases the same

Post by seraph0x »

qatguy wrote:I think we should keep Flash teases in the same list as the regular teases.
Of course they're gonna stay in one list. I was talking only about the TOTM and whether we should have two categories there.
diddums
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diddums »

Can't run it! Still on dial-up. Curses!
wordan
Explorer
Explorer

Thank you

Post by wordan »

I knew this tease from PCM but I liked it there and here it's real great! What perhaps could be nice if the room could be choosen by random?

So you do not know where you come :)

Thank you folks great work
quorr777
Explorer
Explorer

Post by quorr777 »

"The King is dead. Long live The King!"

Using flash is so great. There are some excellent flash teases at:

e-teased http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eTeased/ and

webteases http://groups.yahoo.com/group/webteases/ Yahoo groups.

I am sure I have seen them mentioned before in this forum. These include "Cum Challenge" "Mimi Will Turn You To Slut" "Slut Making Tease" which are all in The Classics section here. Is it possible that these old OD teases and maybe some of the other flash teases can be imported to Milovana as the work in converting them to flash has been done. The group owners; particularly where the old OD teases are concerned, are unlikely to object.

Big thanks to seraph0x and helpers for all the hard work.
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camipco »

Awesome - thanks for all the work. Great stuff. I especially enjoyed the "new to the house" section, and the Olyvta tease.

I don't want to be the asshole who complains about a free new toy, but. My only ... call it constructive criticism... is that the pictures mostly appear randomly, which is all good on some teases. But on others, the pictures don't sync with the text when they should.