FB - Surrender into chastity series

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: FB - Surrender into chastity series

Post by Nezhul »

Gratz on doing good. Even some experienced authors don't have 4.2 ratings often, yet your 1st one made it great.
I will definitely look into it more closely sometime. :-P
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Ford
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ford »

A 50 minute edge would be a challenge to any of us :-P

Well I'll post a proper review for part 1 here, now that I've done it thoroughly, and give one for part 2 later.

I hope you'll think I'm honest when I say the first was one of the best webteases I've ever seen. Or maybe it just has everything I like - length, a good, realistic and teasing 'voice', some pain, lots of edging, genuine cruelty, variation depending on how you answer and innovative ideas. Chastity is very very new to me, but for this tease, I'm willing to try it, and I ordered a device (after wondering about it for a year or more) before I finished the first tease yesterday. That's how much I liked that tease ;)

Thanks for writing, domTanya, and I do look forward to any more you may write! It is an absolute thrill to be Kate's / the teases / your? slave, and I'm just going to love it as long as it lasts. Can't wait for that chastity belt to arrive so I can continue.

But as has already been said - don't feel pressured to rush it.
slutty1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slutty1 »

I agree with Ford - really really good couple of webteases so far! I did part 1 last night and part 2 this morning. Luckily, whatever bugs might have been in the originals had been fixed before I tried either of them (or were in branches I didn't take), because they worked perfectly for me.

To echo what Ford just said, the duration and build up were just what I like, the "degree of difficulty" was tough without being impossible, and all the edging had me really worked up and trying hard to obey whatever Mistress Kate instructed me to do. I liked the creativity, use of common household items, and I really enjoyed the way the chastity device was worked into the tease. I do happen to have one (you know, just lying around the house). I rarely use it for webteases here, but it was very creative the way it was used in these two. Great job!

I will say that those readers who hate all use of timers won't enjoy these teases. But personally, I thought the use of timers was great. Always there to enforce a task; never there to try to guess how fast you can read. These weren't teases you could just scan through, though.

Anyway, great work, domTanya. I hope you had fun making them, because I sure enjoyed doing them. Hopefully you'll keep being creative and pushing Miss Kate's victims further and further into submission... :)
Ford
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ford »

It was the use of timers are similar that made me take the tease seriously and actually follow it to the letter, rather than skimming through as I usually do. So yes, good work there. For a first tease, I'm extremely impressed.
jaspertje
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jaspertje »

Great job on both parts i must say!!

I agree with Ford and Slutty1 about the duration and buildup, wonderfull job!
Also agree with Ford about the timers make you take it seriously, I did went shopping in the hour wait in part 1, what else to do when you cant just click continue! (I actually bought a pair of panties like suggested, hope that comes back in later part).

Like said the dialog has a great buildup, but it also makes me kinda curious what comes next and makes me want to follow directions and suggestions with almost no effort at all. I get very easy "in to it".
Perhaps thats bacause of the great build.

Thanks for for creating this series Domtanya, hope you keep it going for as long as possible!

Ps: :-D nice to pick kate!!
Ford
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ford »

jaspertje wrote: Ps: :-D nice to pick kate!!
THis site has such a long history of using Kate's Playground for images. Kate there always seemed to me to be the 'mascot' for Milovana ;)

Seems fitting for her to star in this particular series.
Ford
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ford »

Take your time - I'm still waiting for a chastity device through the post! :lol:

The punishment tease sounds very good indeed. It's great to see so much effort being put into these.
RoniDev
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RoniDev »

wow I love the teases, but there is some serious cbt and I am such a girl sometimes and cannot stand much pain and all the ballslapping in part 1 cause i came to early. Sorry *begs for forgiveness*
RoniDev
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RoniDev »

loved the 2nd part. Especially the part where you involved feet. I do have a huge foot fetish!
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by dubble »

Well I must admit that I was willing to take whatever punishment for ruining after all the teasing and edging... although I knew I wasn't supposed to ruin... but Your tease is hot! I actually hoped for & wanted the punishments!

The words & actions fit perfectly with the pics... it flows very smoothly! So I ruined one, then while doing some pretty serious ball-spank punishments, ruined a 2nd time! Intense! Ooops! *Hopes/wonders if you will incorporate another 'ruin' button on punishment pages, deeper punishments*

So my feedback/suggestion would be to PLEASE incorporate that 'ruin' button into Your 2nd and future teases as well! Mmmmm, I'm lovin' the tease/pain tradeoffs! I know a lots of guys don't like pain, but this seems to fit so nicely into Your teases annd writings! I'm excited to read more! I cannot thank You enough for writing such hot teases! :bow:
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
HardtoTrain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HardtoTrain »

Hello domTanya,

Love your teases. I am all locked up and desperate. Can't wait for part three.

The way you write them is perfect for me. Allowing me to get into my subspace and lose reality as I am driven to the edge..

Humble thank you and keep up the great work.
Ford
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ford »

Finally got myself a chastity device, slept the night and did part two this morning.

Once again, heaps of praise from me. This series is just very well written, challenging, engaging, hard to cheat and with a sexy, believable 'voice'.

It must have been good to get me to try chastity for the first time - this is a great way to get into that. ;)

Out of my mind with frustration, very uncomfortable, loving it. I do hope there's a part three, or four.
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by ballsfull »

Tanya, just wanted to let you know how good Tease #2 (and #1, too) was.... :-D

I'm usually not a fan of timers in succession like that, but it works in these particular teases....
And the text and picture use is awesome....

Anyway, I'm sure you're hard at work on Tease #3 :yes: (and I can tell you HAVE put a TON of work into these, so just wanted to say "GREAT JOB!!" :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
Ford
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ford »

I did go back and click the 'ruin' on part 1, just out of curiosity - it was a great feature. Glad to see it will be back. The MP3 thing sounds good, too.

DomTanya, don't let us rush you! You ought to be having the most fun with these ;)
Last edited by Ford on Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jaakkosa
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by jaakkosa »

Excellent work domTanya, i love the series already. Keep up the good work!

I think this is the best webtease / webtease series that this site has.

Sincerely
jaakkosa