For the rest of your life...

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
AceofSpades
Explorer
Explorer

For the rest of your life...

Post by AceofSpades »

Comments? Ideas? compliments? criticisms?

any feedback appreciated
lil_sissy4
Explorer
Explorer

Re: For the rest of your life...

Post by lil_sissy4 »

I really enjoyed it. The dialogue was great! Good job!

Only criticism, and this is just my personal preference...I don't like having the first instruction be to edge. I prefer to stroke a few pages to warm up and then edge, but that's just me. Thanks for writing the tease, you did a great job!
Sub-Routine
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Sub-Routine »

Hits a very specific kink for me, and does it pretty well. These are my personal favorite kinds of tease and I gave it a good ranking.

Your spelling is pretty decent but some little things: Cap your I's when referring to yourself (or when your fantasy mistress is referring to herself). Ellipsis (...) never have more than 3 periods... You also capitalize a new sentence if it comes after an Ellipsis. If it's "It is" you put an apostrophe in there. If it's "You are" then it's "you're" not "your". Lose is spelled with only one O in most places unless you are loosening something rather than getting rid of it. OK is capitalized on both letters.

The less of these jarring little typos you have, the better the thing flows and the more sexy it becomes. To some, at least.
Currently spellchecking 490/490. ^ ^
slave1025
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by slave1025 »

Awesome awesome awesome! Your spelling and grammer were fine, I didn't even notice anything wrong with it. Its a web-tease, not at thesis paper, put however many ...... you want. It hit my every fantasy please make more!!
Black
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Black »

Very good one of the best teases I enjoyed doing so far, never even noticed any spelling errors great choice of fantasy woman...
state of denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by state of denial »

Greta tease. I love the South West Asian women. So very hot. Good story and it flowed well. I hope you are plannig a second part.

SoD
Not getting what you want is the best part of wanting what you can't get!
AceofSpades
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AceofSpades »

Thanks for the feedback people. I have tried to accomadate them in whatever way i see possible. I have just released the sequel. "For the Rest of you life...- After the Honeymoon"

Feel free to comment here and provide similar feedback.

Thanks