The Panty Lover

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
mike1978
Explorer
Explorer

The Panty Lover

Post by mike1978 »

Figured this one would take me a while longer to finish, but I had some free time today and managed to get it done. As always I hope you enjoy it and welcome any comments.

Mike

The Panty Lover

It was Friday night and he had been called into work and had to leave her. They were in the middle of watching a movie and when he left she had taken position at his computer.

He was gone for about two hours and when he returned she was sitting on the couch watching a movie. She got up and greeted him giving him a long deep kiss.

“You should go take a shower.” She told him when she pulled away from the embrace.

“Really?” He asked her. He normally worked in an office, but he had gone in to help with an inventory check. He knew the sections he was working in were dusty and that his hands had gotten particularly dirty, but he didn’t think he smelled that bad.

“It’s not bad.” She told him. “I just want you nice and clean for what I have prepared for us tonight.” He smiled at her and again they kissed. He went to his bedroom and got himself a change of cloths and then headed for the shower.

He took his time cleaning himself and spent a good fifteen minutes in the shower. When he turned the water off and pulled back the curtain he felt refreshed. He had been thinking about just what she was planning for the two of them and he had found himself a little aroused more then once during his shower. He reached for his towel and began drying himself off. It was then that he noticed it. He usually left his cloths on top of the dryer, but they were no longer there. In there place was a pair of pink panties, black stockings and a black garter belt. It had been a long time since he had seen them, but he recognized them. They were his. He had bought himself a few pairs of panties almost a year ago and the stockings and garter belt at the same time. He used to wear them when masturbating, but never wore them that often and it had been a long time since he put them on. He hadn’t heard her come into the bathroom during his shower, but she must have put them there.

He finished drying off and then wrapped the towel around his waist. He opened the bathroom door and went looking for her. She was in the living room sitting on the couch and she looked up at him as he entered the room.

“Aw. You’re not wearing them.” She sounded disappointed. He stared at her for a second.

“I left you some cloths to put on. Did you not see them?” He wasn’t sure how to react. What to say. He let out a small laugh and turned to the bedroom. She rose from her spot and followed him. He went straight for his underwear drawer figuring he would find his boxer shorts and socks. When he opened the drawer he found several pairs of panties of various colors and designs and also several pairs of stockings. He turned and looked at her.

She moved towards him now and as he tried to speak she raised her index finger to his lips.

“How many times have you left me here alone?” She asked him. He thought about it, but didn’t answer.

“I know I shouldn’t have snooped, shouldn’t have gone looking for things that were private to you, but it didn’t take me long to find the lingerie you had hidden away. You can’t imagine how hot I got when I found them and thought about you wearing them.” She ran her hand up and down his chest.

“Now I’ve taken the liberty of replacing some of your wardrobe. The truth is I’ve always been turned on by the thought of a man wearing panties, especially the thought of you already having your own pair and I think it’s time you start wearing them all the time for me. I’ve gotten rid of all your boxers too, so you pretty much don’t have any choice.” He looked at her and she smiled at him.

“Now why don’t we go to the bathroom and you can put the ones that I know you’ve worn before? The ones you’ve no doubt played with yourself in before.” She moved to the door, but he just stood where he was. He wanted to go with her. Wanted to try this. When he used to wear them he was always alone and he often thought about what it would be like to wear them for someone else. Someone who wanted to see him in them. She looked back at him and could sense the hesitation within him. She also knew that deep down he wanted to, at the very least, try this. She moved back to him and kissed him once again. As she did she reached down and pulled the towel he was wearing off him. He stood there naked as they kissed and then she reached down and touched him. His cock sprang to life almost right away. She stroked him a few times and then pulled her lips away.

“Careful.” She told him. “If you get too hard you won’t be able to get those nice pink panties on.” She smiled, gave him a couple more quick strokes on his semi-hard cock and then walked back to the door and turned once more. He was still standing in the same spot.

“Come. Now!” The power in her voice startled him. He stared at her for a second before moving towards her. He was nervous, even a little scared, but he figured if she was willing to try this then why not. If he didn’t like it he could always talk to her. Try something new, something else. When he reached her she grabbed his hand and led him into the bathroom. She picked up the garter belt and handed it to him.

“This first.” She told him. She still had a demanding, controlling tone. He had to admit that he was a little turned on by the way she was ordering him around. He put the garter belt on and when he was finished she handed him the stockings. She moved him to the toilet and lowered the seat. He sat down and put each one on and attached it to the garter belt. He was a little embarrassed with her watching him, but once both were on he found his embarrassment dissipating. She then handed him the panties. He slid them up his legs and on. He had worn them before and knew how they fit. Before he had bought himself his own pair he always imagined that they would be uncomfortable, but the couple pairs he had bought weren’t. He had to make sure his cock and balls were positioned properly, but they covered him completely and felt good, and he liked the feeling of them on his skin.

She stared at him up and down and then told him to turn all the way around. He did as she told him to and as he turned she ran her hand across his ass. Once he was facing her again she ran her hand up and down the front of his panties.

“You make one sexy bitch.” She said with a hint of teasing in her voice. She moved closer to him and began kissing him while she continued to rub the front of his panties. He began to grow hard. The combination of her hand on him and her tongue sliding in and out his mouth was getting him quite aroused.

“You like wearing these, don’t you?” She asked him as she pulled away from the kiss. He was still a little embarrassed and shy about this whole thing, but he finally managed to speak.

“I… Yeah.” He blurted out. “I’m not sure why, but before I bought them I had thought about it a lot. I always thought the idea of wearing them made me strange or weird, but once I bought them and put them on the first time I found that I did like wearing them. Maybe because it feels wrong, but the way they feel on me and the way their touch on my skin turns me on… I haven’t worn them very often, but I really do like wearing them.” She smiled at him and kissed him again.

“Good.” She told him. “I like the way they look on you and I have to admit that until I had actually seen you in them I wasn’t sure if I’d like it or not, but I do. I know it’s probably making a big leap, but I really do want you to wear them all the time for me now. Knowing that your walking around in girly panties rubbing against your cock, getting you turned on and knowing that you’re doing it for me is incredibly hot.” She leaned towards him and kissed him again. She held the kiss for a long time and continued rubbing the front of his panties again. By the time she pulled her lips away from his he was as hard as he could be. She looked down at his erection as it forced and strained against the material that confined it.

“My, my, my…” She spoke. “Watching you try to grow hard in those things is incredibly hot. You look like you’re about to rip right through them.” He looked down at his own cock now and both of them let out a little laugh.

“Now… Since you’re wearing some nice sexy lingerie for me, then how about I put on a nice sexy set for you?” He had always liked the look of her in lingerie and the thought of both of them wearing some together continued to arouse him.

“I think I’d like that.” He told her. She took his hand and led him back into the bathroom. She told him to sit on the edge of the bed and then retrieved a bag that she had left beside the bed. She began pulling various items out of the bag. She had brought quite a few things of different colors with her to wear and wanted to give him the choice of which one she would wear for him.

She pulled out three pairs of stockings first. They were mostly the same, but of a different color. The first was black, like the ones he was wearing and were almost identical. The second set was a burgundy color and each one had a small black bow on the front. The third set was white and like the burgundy ones had a nice black bow on them.

“So?” She asked him. “Which pair do you like?” He pointed to the burgundy ones and she put them on the bed beside him and then tossed the other two pair aside.

“I had a feeling those would be the ones you’d pick.” She smiled at him and then reached back into the bag.

“Since you went for those ones then I imagine that these will go perfectly with them.” She pulled out a silk bra and panties that matched the color of the stockings she had put aside. She placed them on the bed beside him and then also pulled out a black garter belt. She then kicked the bag aside and began to strip for him.

“If I’m going to put those on, then I guess I’ll have to take these off.” She pulled her shirt up over her head exposing the bra she was wearing.

“You just sit there and watch.” She teased him. She unzipped her pants and then turned her back to him. As she slowly pushed them down off her hips she bent only her waist and left her legs as straight as she could. Her ass was right in his face now and he reached out to caress it. She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled.

“Naughty boy.” She teased him. She continued pushing her pants down to her ankles and stepped out of them. She turned to face him again now wearing only her bra and panties. She danced slightly as she reached both hands behind herself and undid her bra. She took her time pulling it off before exposing her breasts to him. All he could do was sit there and watch as she undressed. She dropped her bra to the floor and then slowly began to push her panties down off her hips. She leaned towards him bending herself only at the waist again so that he could not see her exposed pussy. As she leaned forward she moved her head right above his lap and gave his panties a light kiss. He was still slightly hard. Once she had pushed her panties all the way down she stood straight back up again. Her left hand covered her pussy and she threw her panties at him. He caught them and then tossed them on the floor with her bra. She smiled at him and kept her hand over her pussy.

“Now hand me the garter belt.” He reached for it beside him and then handed it to her. She turned her back to him and then began putting it on. She stood with her legs slightly spread so that he could get a slight glimps of her pussy from behind. He had always liked that view of her pussy and she knew it. She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled a teasing sexy smile. Once the garter belt was in place she turned back to him and moved closer. She asked him for one of the stockings and he handed it to her. She lifted her left leg and placed it on the bed beside him giving him a good view of her pussy now. He stared down and watched as she slipped the stocking over her foot and then slowly pulled it all the way up her leg. Once it was in place she attached the clips of the garter belt to it and then switched legs. He handed her the other stocking and she repeated the process again going even more slowly this time as she slid it up her leg. With both stockings on and attached to the garter belt she leaned forward and gave him a kiss. As their lips were locked together she reached her hand down and began rubbing the front of his panties again. As she kissed him she pulled his panties away from his body and then tucked them under his balls. With his cock exposed now she took hold of it and began to stroke him nice and slowly. He let out a moan as her fingers touched his skin. She continued stroking him good and slow while kissing him for a couple minutes before pulling her lips away from his and letting go of his cock.

She stood up straight now and reached for her bra. She slid it up her arms and then turned her back to him once more. She bent over slightly as she fastened the bra behind her back and then looked over her shoulder at him again. She was leaning forward slightly on his dresser and as he watched she slipped her right hand down between her legs. He couldn’t see it clearly, but he could see well enough that she had begun to slid her middle finger up and down her pussy, just barely opening her lips.

“Why don’t you go ahead and stroke that cock for me?” She asked him as she began moving her finger slightly faster up and down her wet pussy. He reached for his cock and began stroking it nice and slowly for her. She leaned forward a bit more and spread her legs a little giving him an even better view of her pussy now. As he stroked his cock she slipped a finger deep inside herself and began working it in and out of her pussy. He could clearly see that she was wet and was both surprised and pleased that she was this turned on. Faster and faster she continued playing with her pussy for him to watch, switching back and forth between sliding her finger in and out of herself and simply rubbing her moist lips and teasing her clit.

He tried to stroke his cock nice and slowly, but as he continued watching her he found himself stroking faster and faster. He had always enjoyed watching her play with herself and with her and him both wearing lingerie like this he found himself even more turned on. It wasn’t long before he was nearly on the edge. He stopped stroking when he found that he couldn’t stroke anymore and just watched her. She continued playing with her pussy for him for another few minutes before she finally stopped. She was breathing heavily now and when she turned to face him he could tell that she had gotten herself pretty worked up. She moved closer to him and then looked down at his cock. She leaned in and whispered into his ear.

“It looks like you and I both got ourselves worked up there.” She teased him.

“Better be careful though.” She warned him. “Wouldn’t want you cumming before we’ve had a chance to really have some fun?” She reached for her panties and then stood back up in front of him and smiled before slipping them up her legs. Once they were one she turned 360 degrees to give him a full view of her in her lingerie.

“Like what you see?” She asked him. He nodded his head.

“Oh yes.” He told her. “You look so hot.” She moved back closer to him and took hold of his cock again.

“So do you.” She teased. She stroked his cock slowly at first then picked up speed until she was stroking him good and hard.

“Do you like that?” She asked him. He let his moans of pleasure be his answer. She continued stroking him until she could tell that he was on the edge. When he was she slowed down her pace and squeezed his cock and forced a large drop of pre-cum from him. She used her index finger to collect as much of it as she could and then raised her hand to her mouth.

“There’s something I’d like to see.” She half asked, half stated to him. He looked at her not sure what she meant. She moved her finger closer to her mouth, but then at the last second, just before it reached her lips she moved it towards his mouth. He looked at her then down at the finger in front of his mouth. He could see the pre-cum on it and knew right away what it was that she wanted. He hesitated for a second and thought to himself, ‘what the hell?’ He opened his mouth and she slipped her finger inside it. He closed his lips and sucked the tip of her finger allowing himself to taste his pre-cum. It didn’t taste as bad as he thought it would. In fact it tasted kind of sweet. She smiled at him as she slipped her finger out of his still closed lips.

“Did you like that?” She asked him. There was a hint of seriousness in her voice and he could tell that she genuinely wanted to know if he enjoyed it.

“It wasn’t bad.” He told her. She smiled at him again and then kissed him.

“Was that the first time you’ve ever tasted your pre-cum?” She asked him. He nodded his head.

“What about your cum?” She asked. “Have you ever tasted that before?” He shook his head.

“No.” He told her. “Never.” She smiled at him again and kissed him once more. She moved onto the bed and pulled him next to her. The two of them were now laying on the bed beside each other and she ran her hand up and down his back as she kissed him. She lifted up her leg and let it rest on his hip as the two of them kissed each other. He let his hands explore her body and the two of them caressed and touched each other, but neither one of them went anywhere near each others genitals. They were locked in this embrace for quite sometime. It had been a long time since the two of them just kissed each other like this. Both found that they missed it. That build up of sexual energy between them. Both were still aroused and excited and they kissed each other and let their hands explore each others skin.

After a few minutes of this she took hold of his right hand and guided it down between her legs. She pushed it onto the soft material of her panties telling him all he needed to know. He ran his fingers up and down over the material that covered her pussy and after a short time he could feel her wetness begin to soak through the material. He continued rubbing her like this as they kissed each other passionately. It wasn’t long before she was breathing a little heavier and began moaning. He took this as a sign to move his hand up and then push them down into her panties.

“Oh yes.” She moaned into his mouth as his fingers came into contact with her pussy. He could feel her wetness now and enjoyed it. He ran the tip of her finger up and down her pussy lips and then slowly pushed his middle finger into her. She let out another moan and he began to slide it in and out of her. She was running her hand up and down his back now and ran her nails across it, lightly scratching him. He moaned and pushed her finger in and out of her faster. He wanted her to grab hold of his exposed cock, but he was more then content to please her like this. He always enjoyed doing everything he could to get her off. He loved making her cum and he had gotten pretty good at it during the time they had spent together.

The two of them spent quite a long time locked into this position. His hand was still down the front of her panties and they continued to kiss each other, although as he worked her pussy faster and harder with his fingers her attention wavered and now it was mostly him who was doing the kissing. She began to moan even louder now and more frequently and he knew that it was only a matter of minutes before she would reach an orgasm.

“Are you going to cum?” He asked her in a slightly teasing voice. She smiled and let out a small laugh and then went back to moaning as he continued to work her pussy with his fingers. When she was very close to cumming she reached down and pulled his hand out of her panties. He was a little surprised that she stopped him before she got to cum. She brought his hand up to his mouth and pushed his middle finger into his mouth. He sucked her juices off it while she watched and smiled at him.

“Do you like that taste?” She asked him. He nodded his head with his middle finger still in his mouth.

“Would you like a better taste?” He nodded his head once again and she pulled his finger out and then kissed him again.

“In a little while my love. But first I have something else planned for you.” She rose from the bed and then went to the bag she had her lingerie in. When she returned to the bed he couldn’t tell what she was carrying, but he was soon able to see it. It was a vibrating egg. It had seen one before on the internet, but never in real life.

“There’s something I want to try.” She told him. He had gone slightly soft while he had been fingering her. But it only took a few seconds of her stroking his cock to get him nice and hard again. She took hold of the egg and placed it on his cock right under the tip. She also had a small strap with her that she wrapped around both the egg and his cock to hold it in place.

“Does this feel good?” She asked as she turned it on to its lowest setting. He had never had a vibrator, or anything that vibrated used on his cock before and he had to admit that it did feel good. She turned it to a higher setting and watched his face. She had pushed him flat on his back and she lay beside him now. He was a little surprised at how good it felt. The vibrations on his cock, especially on that spot, felt truly amazing. He began to wonder if he could cum like that and if he could, how it would feel. She turned the device up to a higher setting and then ran her hand up and down his chest.

“Do you like that?” She asked him. He moaned again and then told her he did. She put the controller for the device into his hands and he opened his eyes and stared at him.

“Now I’m going to get into position so that you can eat me out. I want to hear that device running until I cum, but you aren’t allowed to cum until after I have. You can turn it up, turn it down, but you may not turn it off. Better make sure that you don’t leave it too high though. You will be punished if you cum before I do.” There was a bit of domination in her voice, but a bit of teasing as well. He enjoyed hearing her tell him that he wasn’t allowed to cum until she did and he knew that he would have to be careful with the device attached to his cock. He left it at the current setting as she stood up and then pulled her panties off. Once they were off she stood over him with each of her feet beside his head and her legs spread. She lowered herself onto his face and placed her pussy right over his mouth. She could see his cock and the device held in place on it. She wanted to be able to watch it, knowing that as he was licking her to an orgasm there would no doubt be a steady stream of pre-cum oozing out of his cock.

“Mmm. Just like that baby.” He told him as he went to work on her pussy with his tongue. She had always enjoyed it when he went down on her. In the time they had been together he had become quite good at figuring out just how she liked to be touched. There were very few times when they were together that she didn’t cum and she loved how much effort he always seemed to put into trying to make her cum. She could hear him turn the device to a higher setting and she opened her eyes and stared down at his cock. She could see it throbbing and noticed how wet the tip was with pre-cum. With the device on a higher setting he seemed to work his tongue more feverishly on her pussy. He would concentrate on her clit for a few seconds and then lick the entire length of her wet lips. Each time he moved his tongue back up to her clit she let out a small moan and began to grind her hips. As he felt her get closer to an orgasm she heard him turn the device on to almost the highest setting. She knew that if he kept it there for too long he would no doubt cum, but with how good his tongue felt on her she found herself unable to concentrate on his cock. She closed her eyes again and placed her hands on his thighs. Her touch, as close to his cock as it was, must have excited him, because she could hear him turn the device to a lower setting. She began moaning now and after only a few more minutes she announced to him that she was about to cum. He turned the device almost off now and focused all his attention on her pussy. When she started to cum, she moaned and grinded her pussy over his mouth. He loved making her cum like that. When she was finished with her orgasm he turned the device back up to the highest setting. He would have rather cum by her hands, but thought that it might be interesting to cum with the device attached to his cock the way it was, but she had other plans. After only a few seconds of the device turned to the highest setting she reached for the controller and took it from him, then turned the device all the way off.

“Not yet, baby.” She told him. “I have something else planned for you.” She pulled herself all the way off him now and moved between his legs. She used her index finger to scoop up a large drop of pre-cum from then tip of his cock. She once again moved her hand to his mouth and he sucked it off the tip of her finger. She left the device on him and then put her arms under each of his legs. He wasn’t sure what she was trying to do, but it soon became apparent that she was trying to lift them up over his head. He wasn’t sure what to do, but let her lift him into position. She was on her knees now with his back resting on her chest. She was able to look down at him from between his legs and smiled at him as she looked at his cock pointing right down at his face.

“So you’ve never tasted your own cum before?” She teased him. He shook his head at her and was about to say something when he felt her turn the device back on to one of the higher settings. His cock twitched as the vibrations went through him. She grabbed his cock by the base and made sure that it was pointing right at his mouth. He stared up at her a little uneasy with what she no doubt wanted him to do, but at this point he didn’t care. In fact if it was what she wanted to see then he was happy to do it for her. She was still staring down at him and smiling.

“Now when you get close I want you to open your mouth. Nice and wide.” She was still holding his cock by the base and made sure that when he did cum it would go straight into his mouth. His cock was only four or five inches away from his mouth and she wanted to make sure that all of it went into his mouth. She turned the device all the way up now and watched his face. He was surprised at how good it felt. How good the vibrations on his cock in that particular spot felt. He knew that it wouldn’t be long before he would cum. He began to moan slightly as he found himself growing closer and closer to an orgasm. After only a few minutes he found he was right on the edge and only seconds away from cumming. She could tell now how close he was by the way his cock throbbed in her hands. He opened her mouth just the way she had told him too and when the first stream of cum exploded out of him it went straight into his mouth. Another wave shot out of him and then a few drops dripped out of his cock and into his mouth. He kept his mouth all the way open until he was sure that there was no more cum left in him. After the last drop had come out of him she turned the device off and looked at him. He held the cum in his mouth for a few seconds before swallowing it all. He was a little surprised at the taste, but it wasn’t as bad as he thought it would be. In fact he actually enjoyed it, but that may have been largely due to the fact that she had encouraged him to eat it.

She moved beside him and let his legs fall back to the bed now and then took the device off his cock. She then lay down beside him and rested her head on his chest.

“Did you enjoy that?” She asked him. He was still a little exhausted from both his orgasm and the new experience, but he managed to tell her that he did. She smiled and then moved her mouth to his to kiss him.

“Good.” She told him. “Cause I have a feeling that that’s not going to be the only time you taste yourself for me.” He smiled at her and then the two of them closed their eyes.

“So…” She asked him before falling asleep. “I bet you can’t wait to see which pair of panties I’m going to ask you to wear for me tomorrow?”
state of denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: The Panty Lover

Post by state of denial »

Another great read!!

SoD
Not getting what you want is the best part of wanting what you can't get!
Whisperz Mistress
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Whisperz Mistress »

Very Nice,

It is great to see a strong woman tease a sweet boy and never have to raise her voice. So tell us, what kind of panties are for tomorrow?

Perhaps a Poll?

A. Slutty Red Crotchless Panties

B. Baby Pink Rhumba Ruffled Panties

C. Hot Pink and Orange Striped Girl Panties
freaau
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freaau »

Last edited by freaau on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry - i've had to leave this place - i cannot be reached anymore

Goodbye all.
yoshi20036969
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yoshi20036969 »

Wow what a hot story I love how he was slowly coaxed into doing new things