Classic Tease of the Month, (November 2010) - SECOND ROUND

You can find important news and current events here.

Wich one?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:11 pm

Erica and Faye at Thanksgiving
48%
I know you secretly dream of becoming a cumslut
52%

Total votes: 62

Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Classic Tease of the Month, (November 2010) - SECOND ROUND

Post by Nezhul »

As there was a tie between 2 leaders, I create the second round, only for the two of them. It will last 1 week from this moment.

Here are the nominations:

cactusman: Erica and Faye at Thanksgiving

devka: I know you secretly dream of becoming a cumslut
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Classic Tease of the Month, (November 2010) - SECOND ROU

Post by Nezhul »

7/7 so far :-P
What am I gonna do if they tie again? :-/
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

Nezhul wrote:7/7 so far :-P
Declare both as winners?
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by dubble »

Nezhul wrote:7/7 so far :-P
Lock yourself in chastity... total # of votes = total days locked! :-P :-O
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
Disley
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Disley »

Guys, the first tease is fucking looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong! The second is amazing
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

Disley wrote:Guys, the first tease is fucking looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong! The second is amazing
My tease is 115 pages, the other is 20 pages. Is that really the most interesting difference between them?
Disley
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Disley »

cactusman wrote:
Disley wrote:Guys, the first tease is fucking looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong! The second is amazing
My tease is 115 pages, the other is 20 pages. Is that really the most interesting difference between them?

Nop, man. Your tease is pretty good, however is really long. Maybe too much. More focused are really more appreciated. Longer doesn't mean better...hopefully.
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

Disley wrote:
cactusman wrote:

Nop, man. Your tease is pretty good, however is really long. Maybe too much. More focused are really more appreciated. Longer doesn't mean better...hopefully.
You are welcome to your opinion. However I don't think 115 pages is very long. Let me guess that since you thought the other tease was "amazing" it is mainly that you personally like the subject matter of that tease. And you find the tease that I wrote does not excite you. That is all fine, and you are welcome to your opinion.

However, I would prefer that you just say how you feel about these teases on a personal level, instead of trying to claim that you have found some fundamental mistake with my work. It's especially annoying to hear this when I note that you personally have not written even one webtease. I have written several, and the tease being voted on ranks currently as number 6 overall on milovana and has over 8000 views. I guess most people who come to milovana like my tease better, but appparently those who like the other vote in much higher proportions. Nevertheless, I just wanted to say that I do NOT consider Erica and Faye at Thanksgiving to be too long. Instead I think it is well constructed and hope that more people who like this kind of work would vote for it. I also hope that you and others who voice opinions would say what they really mean, even if it means admitting their personal preferences.
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Sometimes less is more.

How ever Cactusman proves this to be a fallacy.

I always long to read his teases.

les
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Disley
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Disley »

cactusman wrote:
Disley wrote:
cactusman wrote:Guys, the first tease is fucking looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong! The second is amazing

You are welcome to your opinion. However I don't think 115 pages is very long. Let me guess that since you thought the other tease was "amazing" it is mainly that you personally like the subject matter of that tease. And you find the tease that I wrote does not excite you. That is all fine, and you are welcome to your opinion.

However, I would prefer that you just say how you feel about these teases on a personal level, instead of trying to claim that you have found some fundamental mistake with my work. It's especially annoying to hear this when I note that you personally have not written even one webtease. I have written several, and the tease being voted on ranks currently as number 6 overall on milovana and has over 8000 views. I guess most people who come to milovana like my tease better, but appparently those who like the other vote in much higher proportions. Nevertheless, I just wanted to say that I do NOT consider Erica and Faye at Thanksgiving to be too long. Instead I think it is well constructed and hope that more people who like this kind of work would vote for it. I also hope that you and others who voice opinions would say what they really mean, even if it means admitting their personal preferences.

You are definetely right, man, I haven't written any tease. But my comment was not that hard, I mean, I didn't have any intention to give you a bad feedback. I only thought it would be interesting to hear from a user that for someone 115 pages is too long for a tease, you get lost while doing it. Moreover, I didn't want to make any bad impression, I'm a humble user and I'm really not able to create any tease. I tried but as long as I started I had to stop because I don't get the point.

Still, of course I'm more into the "stuff" of the other tease, but I cannot say that I am not into the "stuff" of YOUR tease. I just expressed an opinion which doesn't have anything related with the quality.

Thanks for contributing.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Guys you can't write a tease for everyone. And I'm talking not just about the content. There are other parameters, that make a tease good or bad for us - like pictures, model choice, a type of the tease, etc. And length is there too. You can't criticize someone for making a decision upon length. He likes so - that's he's way, and his vote and hes right to give it to any tease he likes more.
Personally I don't like long teases too, so as I hate lots of pointless blabbering about this or that - I don't criticise long teases tho, I just dont read them.

Also, when you write something that long, you should be prepared that no matter how good it may be - less users will ever read it to the end. It just depends on how much time a user is ready to spare for your tease (and any tease), and the longer it is - the less users there will be for you.

So I don't really understand what's your concern? The man enjoyed the shorter tease more, and gives he's vote to it, I don't understand the point of your messages. What, you think you can change someones opinion? We dont have any rules and limitations on how to judge a tease, so why argueing? Your position is good and clear, but not everyone will agree with you.
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

Nezhul wrote:Guys you can't write a tease for everyone. And I'm talking not just about the content. There are other parameters, that make a tease good or bad for us - like pictures, model choice, a type of the tease, etc. And length is there too. You can't criticize someone for making a decision upon length. He likes so - that's he's way, and his vote and hes right to give it to any tease he likes more.
Personally I don't like long teases too, so as I hate lots of pointless blabbering about this or that - I don't criticise long teases tho, I just dont read them.

Also, when you write something that long, you should be prepared that no matter how good it may be - less users will ever read it to the end. It just depends on how much time a user is ready to spare for your tease (and any tease), and the longer it is - the less users there will be for you.

So I don't really understand what's your concern? The man enjoyed the shorter tease more, and gives he's vote to it, I don't understand the point of your messages. What, you think you can change someones opinion? We dont have any rules and limitations on how to judge a tease, so why argueing? Your position is good and clear, but not everyone will agree with you.
My point is that Disley was using length as a proxy for something that he didn't express, namely that he found the subject matter or the treatment boring. I think if someone finds something interesting, then they will read through more of it. We have certainly seen very long flash teases that go on forever (sometimes literally) and no one seems to complain about those. Or take the Star Wars movies, which are each pretty long, and the whole series goes on for a long time.

I do understand that some may think that long teases are not so good, but for me even 20 pages of stuff I don't want to see is too long. :-D

Anyway, I'm arguing for the same reason you seem to like to argue about everything, Nezhul; that is, because I have an opinion and I like to see other people think about things sensibly and express what they feel. And I don't like people saying things about my teases that I think are unfounded and silly. I understand if people don't like what I write, although I think not liking it because it's long is sad. It's like someone saying: "I don't like Charles Dickens, all his novels are too long." But if you say you don't like Charles Dickens because his characterizations are too simplistic, that seems fine to me.

But I agree it's probably hopeless to make such arguments. I write the teases for myself and appreciate the recognition and praise that they sometimes get. Thanks for that (Les and others).
real-webjunky
Explorer
Explorer

Post by real-webjunky »

Hey Cactusman,

no need to be angry - your tease is voted higher (based on >300 votes),
the second round totm now has 62 votes, which seems to be not as representative to me.
but there is hope to get a high tie for nezhul - so what was the suggestion from dubble? :lol:

so maybe this totm will not only be candidate for the one with the longest discussion, but for the most repetitions.

best regards and please donate us some more great teases :wave:
webjunky
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

If there happens to be a tie, the tease with more rating/votes will be the winner. The same as we do when we nominate teases for the 1st round.
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

real-webjunky wrote:Hey Cactusman,

no need to be angry - your tease is voted higher (based on >300 votes),
the second round totm now has 62 votes, which seems to be not as representative to me.
but there is hope to get a high tie for nezhul - so what was the suggestion from dubble? :lol:

so maybe this totm will not only be candidate for the one with the longest discussion, but for the most repetitions.

best regards and please donate us some more great teases :wave:
webjunky
I am not at all angry; sorry if it seems that way to you.