Choosing chastitybelt, help needed

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
teasedog
Explorer
Explorer

Choosing chastitybelt, help needed

Post by teasedog »

I know, there are already numerous topics for this subject, but I do need help with a specific question. So, if you could help me, I, and my Mistress, would be very gratefull!!

Here's the thing; I've been wearing a CB-6000 for almost every day the last months. At night I can't wear it because of the pain it gives me. Offcourse I can endure it, but it means waking up my Mistress when I get up to go to the bathroom and pee or put some more lubricant on it. The next problem is I'm down to my third CB-6000 because they all split. A well known problem I think... :innocent:

Because of these problems I'm searching for a new CB because I don't have any faith anymore in the CBxxx range. I think it most be a steel CB since these seem to be the most comfortable even trough nightly erections (really??? anyone who can confirme this?). I narrowed the choise of a new CB down to two; The Cage from chastityheaven (or Jailbird from mature metal since they are the same) OR the Looker 01 from steelworxx.
The Cage is cheaper but the Looker looks more secure and a little better fabricated (integrated lock and all). The only thing with the looker is the uretal plug.. I really don't like that and I'm pretty sure my Mistress won't like it either.

So.. the question. Can anyone give me advice on how to make the right choice? I know, eventually only the user can make the choise (and has to live with it :weep: ) but if there's anyone with more experience with either of these CB's, or simply anyone who wants to share his/her toughts, your advice/opinion would be very much appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!
RoniDev
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Choosing chastitybelt, help needed

Post by RoniDev »

I have a question, why do you still keep buying that cbxxxx shit? After the first one splitting you should have learned your lesson... there are much better ones out there, look for stainless steel ones. You can even buy custom build ones, so they will fit perfect in size and they are not much more expensive than that plastic crap.

Thinking about 3 cb6000 hmmm thats already half the money for a full belted chastity belt.
Jobicek
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jobicek »

teasedog wrote:I think it most be a steel CB since these seem to be the most comfortable even trough nightly erections (really??? anyone who can confirme this?).
Answer lies in weight. Steel device is considerably heavier and those partial erections aren't powerful enough to really push the device from your body. On the other hand steel device is considerably heavier so it will pull more on your balls all day long.
teasedog wrote:Can anyone give me advice on how to make the right choice?
If I had to choose from those two I would go with Steelworxx. Just because they have integrated lock. Also for me Germany is just around a corner.

But If I were to choose a device for myself I would have 3 hot candidates:
  • Birdlocked Pico with numbered locks - pain in the ass to put on but very lightweight and very secure. After few hours in it you won't dare to touch your cock. Also you can ride a bike without any problems. And in a case of emergency very easy to get out of. Short of possible pull-out (some might be able to, but it's 100% detectable = punishable) there is no way of cumming in it except maybe if you were an extreme pain slut. As far as I know masochist learn to enjoy wearing it but I never heard of anyone cumming in it from any kind of physical stimulation.
  • Chastity Steel CS-100 - great compromise between full belt and ball trap devices. If I wanted steel then probably the go-for device. Weight of the device is supported by the steel belt and the ring around balls is quite loose so there is no pinching. It has an integrated lock and (very) adjustable belt. I practically don't gain weight but this means you don't need to measure that precisely. If you find out after a week that you would like it a notch tighter you can modify it yourself. And when you think you have the right fit you can replace screws with rivets for a good measure.
  • Neosteel Arch - very secure, full belt, inescapable, but some people reported that they can achieve some sort of relief in it after very long lockup. Quite inflexible in terms of gaining and loosing weight. Among full belts this would be my choice and as a show belt it would probably be great but I would always prefer CS-100 for every day usage for its comfort.
There are others I would consider but more for a show than for a play. Custom titanium Steelwerks Extreme and latex catsuit with cock hole is hell of a party combination. In the end it all depends on what you want from the device.
RoniDev wrote:I have a question, why do you still keep buying that cbxxxx shit?
I agree. CBx000's are good for the first try - am I going to like chastity play? If you do then you should order proper device and throw this one into a trash bin. I wish there was a cheap and reasonably effective device for girls :) But on the other hand female chastity is so different that it might be pointless. It just seems there is such void between leather toys and steel belts for $600+.
teasedog
Explorer
Explorer

Post by teasedog »

RoniDev wrote:why do you still keep buying that cbxxxx shit? Thinking about 3 cb6000 hmmm thats already half the money for a full belted chastity belt.
I know, I know. But we are fairly new at the chastitygame and the cbxxx are the most desirable cb's for trying out considering the costs and design. After the first one split, I was looking for only a new cage but found a complete cb6000 for just a few euro's more than just the cage. Offcourse I went with that because of the extra (plastic) lock(s) and rings. After this one split I received a new one for free from the supplier. So the total costs aren't that bad I guess.. :-( . But...you're right. The steel ones are deffinitly the way to go and the ones I'm considering are custombuild so....

@Jobicek: Thanks for the extended answer! A full or partial full belt isn't the way to go for me. That also goes for the birdlocked. I don't like the design, the fact that it's mostly closed (hygiene)and the fact that it's synthetic.
No, steel for me is, at this point, the only option. Could you tell me why the looker is your favorite? And do you know how urinating goes with that uretal plug? In my opion that should be difficult or am I wrong?
And yes, the steelwerks extreme is deffinitly very beautiful, but also very, very expencive considering the others I'm thinking about..

So, thanks sofar for the repley's and please, keep them cummi.. euh.. coming!
neloangelo1227
Explorer
Explorer

Post by neloangelo1227 »

I've been sleeping quite comfortably in my new Birdlocked.
"Submission, like apology, is often mistaken for a sign of weakness."
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Evals »

I actually really want a Looker II from Steelworx. Some day when I have the money to buy it and somebody in real life to wear it for. Read a lot about it on chastitymansion.com I think the address is, and there's a guy there who has worn in constantly for about four months. Seems urinating is really easy, and lubrication is not really required for the urethra. People seem to say there's not too much to worry about in terms of infection since even though the insert "holds" open the urethra, it's still pointed upward so foreign objects would have to go against gravity to get anywhere. Not to mention you can't really go wrong with medical grade steel. That's just my own thoughts there, though.

What really draws me to it is that pulling out seems to be impossible with it as the insert extends beyond the back of the cage. Still would have my worries about it though. Also, if you don't want the insert, I think it can be made to be removable, you just have to ask them to make it that way. I think.

Yeah, first CB-6000 snapped for me. CB-6000S cage hasn't yet, so far.
Evals