Convert Regular Teases To Flash

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
bruce.2118
Explorer
Explorer

Convert Regular Teases To Flash

Post by bruce.2118 »

Hey, I've taken a couple of regular teases and converted them to flash, with the creator's input and permission. I wanted to know if any creators or even viewers wanted me to do so to some other teases or your own. You could also send me the "raw" tease and I would create a flash version of it. Please pos or email any suggestions or requests for teases. I am also currently working on a flash version of "Miss Banks Teases You" as per request of creator. So once again suggestions and requests open to anybody.

Eagerly awaiting your input,

-Bruce
yao
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Convert Regular Teases To Flash

Post by yao »

if you'd like to turn any of my teases into a flash tease you can,i accually attempted to make some of em into one and failed at it :\'-(
bruce.2118
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bruce.2118 »

There must be some viewers or creators wanting a flashtease.
breastworshipper
Explorer
Explorer

Post by breastworshipper »

bruce.2118 wrote:Hey, I've taken a couple of regular teases and converted them to flash, with the creator's input and permission. I wanted to know if any creators or even viewers wanted me to do so to some other teases or your own. You could also send me the "raw" tease and I would create a flash version of it. Please pos or email any suggestions or requests for teases. I am also currently working on a flash version of "Miss Banks Teases You" as per request of creator. So once again suggestions and requests open to anybody.

Eagerly awaiting your input,

-Bruce
This is much appreciated as I only watch the flash teases now, but some of the regular ones looked they had some good stuff.
bruce.2118
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bruce.2118 »

Any particular teases you guys, or girls want done?