FB: Gay fun

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
pppppppppp
Explorer
Explorer

FB: Gay fun

Post by pppppppppp »

Hey guys,
you've got to know that I'm new here and really missed some gay teases, that's why I created this one. If you'd give me some feedback and help me to become better, I'd appreciate that.
I've created this Tease the way I like it, so it will probably not be liked by everyone, but I am thankful for constructive criticism! :-)
selphie
Explorer
Explorer

Re: FB: Gay fun

Post by selphie »

My husband put it in his favorites.
Tectonic
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tectonic »

I was so excited to see a gay tease without any women poking their heads in :P I really enjoyed it! Though I will mention that I didn't do the ice part, I don't really get into ice, solo :P But I had a lot of fun, made it to the end (The wall sit had my legs trembling), and even knew the answer. Even though I had the option to cum, though, I didn't, because it said 'you MAY cum' :P

Also, I really like how you had several pages in a row telling how long to hold the edge, it made me start to wonder if I was ever going to be permitted to come down from it. Anyways, just wanted to say hi and let you know I loved it, rated a 5 :3
selphie wrote:My husband put it in his favorites.
Booyaka!
pppppppppp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pppppppppp »

Tectonic wrote:I was so excited to see a gay tease without any women poking their heads in :P
That was exactly my motivation! Milovana is a great site but I am tired of looking at women when doing some teases...Thanks for your feedback. :-)
If there are some more gay guys around here who like my work I will probably do another Gay Tease when I've got time...
termine
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by termine »

Definitely the best tease I've done, there aren't very many aimed at gay men. You should do some more :)