Becoming a Cocksucker part 1

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Reinhard_german
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Becoming a Cocksucker part 1

Post by Reinhard_german »

Hi. like this tease very much. Hope for more.
Maybe also with Email. Sorry for my bad english, I am German.
Dennis1983
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Becoming a Cocksucker part 1

Post by Dennis1983 »

Really love this tease its fun would like to see mor teases of this series and also other cocksucking teases
cockgod
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cockgod »

Glad to hear it. I'm working on an outline for upcoming parts, always welcome to suggestion (just don't be offended if they aren't included).
firsttoserve
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by firsttoserve »

Nice concept, I am really looking forward to the next parts! It's different from most of the teases (although they are not bad either :-P ). If I ever end up sucking some other cock than mine, you will take the blame ;-)
cockgod
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cockgod »

2nd part is up. Enjoy :-D
OffRegularly
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by OffRegularly »

I was just looking for teases like this yesterday and thank you cockgod. I look forward to more of these teases. Maybe at the end of the cock sucking lessons you could continue into becoming a complete whore.
cockgod
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cockgod »

I have several ideas on where to go after cocksucker training. I'm considering things like splitting up the training into two groups (one for male, one for female), starting ass slut training, humiliation, lots of ideas...
It all depends really on time, and feedback.
liltoyub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by liltoyub »

LOVED it !!!
want more.
Please make more of this type...
a slut like me needs and wants and desires it :)
please?
cockgod
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cockgod »

Part 3 is up, rehearse your mantra sluts ;-)
Salora
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Salora »

Thank you, cockgod!
Every 3 parts just perfect! And I'm now become a really cock slut! he-he....
Looking forward for a new part or a new training...
liltoyub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by liltoyub »

I LOVE part 3
The mantra works a treat...
Hope the series continues.

Your slut
liltoy
smith4429
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by smith4429 »

Thank you sir for such a great training series! I must say that I find myself looking at every man, young or old, attractive or not, and saying to myself "I want to suck his cock."

The only suggestion I have at this time (and I think that you may be considering it already) but is to make a boys and girls section. When you ask us to watch a video can you have 2 links: 1 for a girl to click on and imitate the girl, and 1 for a boy to click on and imitate a boy sucking cock.

I look forward to your great mind! Love it!
wimpjay
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by wimpjay »

An ideal approach to develop the right attitude to properly service a hard cock. I look forward with lust to additional training.
smith4429
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by smith4429 »

Sir, I also had another idea. To reinforce the mantra daily, you could make a page everyday that says: Go to boyreview.com, sign-in, click on "Naked Boys," click "slide show," set your slide time for 8 seconds. (It would also be easy, you could copy and paste it every time, because the content on the site changes daily.)

Also set the timer for say 5 minutes.

Now, the viewer can not look at anything other than the cock of the boy on the slide, then suck 1 time on your penis, take your mouth off and repeat the whole mantra, and then suck again, all before the slide changes. Then you do it again for the next slide, and the next, all until the timer runs out!
cockgod
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cockgod »

@Smith4249 -Indeed I am thinking of more in depth training based on gender. However, I plan on actually making completely separate tease instead of different instructions within one tease. This way my writing can reflect the gender I am speaking to and I can change the content of the tease to better fit each gender.

I like your idea, and it is very thought out. However, since it is so thought out I believe, if I am not mistaken, that you have your own creative ideas on cock-training. If this is the case, I highly recommend that YOU write the tease and include your great idea. Indeed I am hoping that more teases like mine will be written.

I have no problem with people referencing or even "stealing" my work for their teases. Feel free to build a tease around my mantra, or make your own.