Challenging Cactusman to a Tease-Match

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Vinny Vodka
Explorer
Explorer

Challenging Cactusman to a Tease-Match

Post by Vinny Vodka »

Greetings Milovanians,

I'd like to make the following announcement. I hereby publicly challenge Cactusman to a Tease-Match to take place on the 1st of October,2010. The rules are as follows, each of us will post an original tease on that day, by high noon EST, to be judged by a poll conducted of our fellow Milovanians in this forum. Mine will be a flash tease and Cactusman's will be a standard tease.

For those who are wondering why I am calling out Cactusman for this challenge I ask you to consider the following quotes...

"Flash teases are Junior League teases at best. They don't deserve a TOTM contest."
"If my dog wrote a flash tease I'd get a new dog"
"Hitler wasn't all that bad. It's not like he wrote flash teases."

Did Cactusman write these things you ask? No, but he may have said them aloud! And I for one won't let that stand without a challenge. So Cactusman, if that's even your real name, I have offically thrown down the gauntlet. I await your reply.
storydejour
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Challenging Cactusman to a Tease-Match

Post by storydejour »

Or how about this one:

"Flash teases get much higher ratings than regular teases of comparable quality."

Oh wait, no, that was me.

Sorry.. nevermind.
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

Vinny Vodka wrote:Greetings Milovanians,

I'd like to make the following announcement. I hereby publicly challenge Cactusman to a Tease-Match to take place on the 1st of October,2010. The rules are as follows, each of us will post an original tease on that day, by high noon EST, to be judged by a poll conducted of our fellow Milovanians in this forum. Mine will be a flash tease and Cactusman's will be a standard tease.

For those who are wondering why I am calling out Cactusman for this challenge I ask you to consider the following quotes...

"Flash teases are Junior League teases at best. They don't deserve a TOTM contest."
"If my dog wrote a flash tease I'd get a new dog"
"Hitler wasn't all that bad. It's not like he wrote flash teases."

Did Cactusman write these things you ask? No, but he may have said them aloud! And I for one won't let that stand without a challenge. So Cactusman, if that's even your real name, I have offically thrown down the gauntlet. I await your reply.
I agree that, no, I didn't say any of those things. I may have said "Damn, I can't read this on my iPhone, because of Apple's insistence on using up-to-date, secure, and less battery hungry technology..." :-D
And I think I have said in this forum that flash teases often make me wait too long...

Anyway, I think this should be fun, Vinny, so thanks for throwing the gauntlet down. :whistle:

So OK, I'm game: it's on!
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by ballsfull »

Vinny Vodka wrote:So Cactusman, if that's even your real name
Okay, that one made me laugh.... :-D Toooo funny!!
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Vinny you tease that means my hooks will be tentered for four weeks

12:00 USE is good as that's 17:00 UK

As an aside it would be nice to be able to pause a flash and speed up reading delays.

Les
Last edited by les on Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

Hmm
Now a real challenge
would bo that you actually have to DO eachothers teases!
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Yes vinny and cactus have to re-write each others tease.
for round two.

Round three amalgamate for a "Halloween Wank Off"

God I am getting "slutty"

Les
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Lucky
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lucky »

I think that this challenge is useless. All we have to do is to say "Oh, Cactusman, there is a good place for 'your teases': http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18". Copy-paste is perfect there... And by the way, we can help you to post pictures between 'tease pages'...

Sorry, but I am tired of that foreign-forum stories, masked as 'teases'...
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

Lucky wrote:I think that this challenge is useless. All we have to do is to say "Oh, Cactusman, there is a good place for 'your teases': http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18". Copy-paste is perfect there... And by the way, we can help you to post pictures between 'tease pages'...

I am sorry you don't like my work, but I would be more sorry if you were an author of webteases yourself, since in that case I might think you had some knowledge of what you are talking about.

Is the idea that my publishing teases that are partly stories and have an interesting plot somehow hurting your enjoyment of this site? I personally don't like the kind of teases that just tell you just how to stroke, and there are others among us who feel the same. I would even say that there are other authors who feel the same as I do. I'm not saying that my way of writing webteases is the only way, it is just what I like. I think that is all we should expect from an author. If you don't like my work, please ignore it.
Last edited by cactusman on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

Ooooohhh ITS ALL KICKING OFF!
storydejour
Explorer
Explorer

Post by storydejour »

cactusman wrote:
Lucky wrote:I think that this challenge is useless. All we have to do is to say "Oh, Cactusman, there is a good place for 'your teases': http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18". Copy-paste is perfect there... And by the way, we can help you to post pictures between 'tease pages'...

I am sorry you don't like my work, but I would be more sorry if you were an author of webteases yourself, since in that case I might think you had some knowledge of what you are talking about.

Is the idea that my publishing teases that are partly stories and have an interesting plot somehow hurting your enjoyment of this site? I personally don't like the kind of teases that just tell you just how to stroke, and there are others among is who feel the same. I would even say that there are other authors who feel the same as I do. I'm not saying that my way of writing webteases is the only way, it is just what I like. I think that is all we should expect from an author. If you don't like my work, please ignore it.
Ditto.

In case you didn't know, the brain is the most powerful sex organ. Those of you who haven't used it should give it a try.
Vinny Vodka
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Vinny Vodka »

First off I'd like to thank my fellow Milovanians for their interest in this challenge. I hope the match proves to be to your liking and delivers all that you optimists hope it will, and more than you pessimists expect. As to the nature of the challenge itself I don't see that changing. While challenges to do or rewrite other people's teases are interesting I'd like to keep this one as it is and as Cactusman agreed to and see how it goes. I might try that kind of thing down the road or perhaps others have reason to challenge each other under those rules and we might have a couple tease matches going on at once. "Milovana kicks off Octoberfest with Tease-A-Mania" has a nice ring to it. Anyway back to the match that's already scheduled, apologies to Lesub for a 4 week wait, but I wanted to make sure we each have plenty of time to create and edit our teases before the match. And I also wanted to add suspense. :lol:

Finally, allow me to address the comments of my worthy competitor.
cactusman wrote:I may have said "Damn, I can't read this on my iPhone, because of Apple's insistence on using up-to-date, secure, and less battery hungry technology..." :-D
Now you've gone too far! I was going to go easy on you. I'd planned to enter a simple tease that while it would win would make it look as though it was close. But now I'll be pulling out all the stops. Don't listen to him people! His implication that flash tease readers are confined like animals to masturbate only at home in front of their PC while standard teases free a user to masturbate anywhere their mobile technology takes them, (be it the mall, in the car as they drive to work, or while eating dinner at their mother-in-laws house), is a blatant lie! I happen to know that flash teases work perfectly well on laptops and they are very portable. Just ask my mother-in-law.

As has been said in here already; it's on! :medieval:
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

Vinny Vodka wrote:
cactusman wrote:I may have said "Damn, I can't read this on my iPhone, because of Apple's insistence on using up-to-date, secure, and less battery hungry technology..." :-D
Now you've gone too far! I was going to go easy on you. I'd planned to enter a simple tease that while it would win would make it look as though it was close. But now I'll be pulling out all the stops. Don't listen to him people! His implication that flash tease readers are confined like animals to masturbate only at home in front of their PC while standard teases free a user to masturbate anywhere their mobile technology takes them, (be it the mall, in the car as they drive to work, or while eating dinner at their mother-in-laws house), is a blatant lie! I happen to know that flash teases work perfectly well on laptops and they are very portable. Just ask my mother-in-law.
:lol:
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Evals »

taco y burritos.

And flash teases.
Evals
camel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camel »

:slap:
No Whining