The Choice

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
mike1978
Explorer
Explorer

The Choice

Post by mike1978 »

Got most of my work done early yesterday, and my boss was gone for the day so I decided to try my hand a writting a short stroy. It's loosely based on a fantasy/daydream I once had. Might do a second part if I get the time. Comments are always welcome.

Mike

The Choice

They had been seeing each other off and on for about three months, but had been progressing very slowly in the bed room. They had yet to have sex and every time they even fooled around a little he went home with blue balls. The furthest they had ever gotten was touching each other outside of their cloths and he was eager to move further, but was willing to wait for her. He really liked this girl and didn’t want to do anything to spoil their developing relationship. He had a good feeling about tonight though. Tonight they were going out for supper and she had told him that she wanted him to come back to her place afterwards for something special. She wouldn’t give him anymore details then that, but his imagination had filled in all the gaps. Of course he would be proven wrong and could have never guessed what she really wanted out of him.

At the restaurant the two of them finished their meals quickly. He was excited to leave and head to her place and he could tell that she was too. The short drive back to her apartment felt like a lifetime, but they finally arrived at her doorstep. She opened the door and led him in. Before he knew what was happening she had closed the door and pushed him against it, kissing him deeply. He returned the kiss and the two of them remained there until he let his hands go wondering around her body. As he ran his hand over the soft material of the shirt covering her breast she pulled away from him.

“Someone’s frisky tonight?” She playfully asked him. He smiled at her.
“This was your idea, remember? You shouldn’t be so surprised that I’m a little excited.” She smiled at him and turned, walking towards the bedroom. The lights in her apartment were off, but he could see well enough to follow her and unbuttoned his shirt as he went. When she reached the bedroom door she turned and pulled his shirt off him. She ran her hand up and down his chest and teased his nipples a bit. He had never had anyone touch him like that and she could tell that he enjoyed it. She let her hand fall down between his legs and felt how hard he was becoming.

“Looks like you are getting pretty excited.” She commented. He smiled at her. She turned away from him again and moved to the bed. Standing beside it she pulled her shirt over her head and then undid her skirt and let it fall to the ground. He stared at her body. She was wearing a black silk bra over her large breasts and a matching pair of panties. She was also wearing stockings, which from the small amount of time they had spent together she knew he loved the look and feel of. He had never been more turned on and wanted nothing more then to jump on her. He moved to the bed where she was now sitting. She reached forward and undid his pants and then pushed them to the floor. He moved towards her and kissed her while she played with him through his boxers.

“There’s something I want to do to you.” She told him. He smiled at her.
“Anything you want.” He replied. She lay across the bed and motioned to the corners. The lights were still off, but again he could see well enough to make out a strap coming from each corner of the bed. They were restraints meant to hold a person down with their arms and legs spread open. He looked at her not sure what to think.

“I want to tie you up and have my way with you.” He wasn’t really sure if he wanted to or not. He was horny and had been waiting to be with her for so long that he didn’t care how it happened, but he was a little reluctant.

“I don’t know…” It didn’t take much convincing on her part to make him agree. She pushed her hand down his boxers and as soon as her hand touched him she knew he would agree to just about anything she wanted.

She pulled his boxers off and told him to lie on the bed. She took her time fastening first his wrists and then his ankles in each corner. She made them nice and tight and when he tried to move, he couldn’t. He was locked in place and under her control. She lay down next to him and let her hand gently slide down his chest to his hard cock. She stroked him slowly at first, watching his face as he enjoy each movement. Slowly up and down she teased him before beginning to move her hand faster and faster over his swollen dick. He let out a few moans and she could tell that he was in fact very horny and that it wouldn’t be long before he would cum.

“So all those nights we fooled around, did you go home and make yourself cum? She asked him. He turned a little red at the question, and tried to concentrate on his answer with what she was doing to him.
“Yes.” He let out.

“I hope that’s ok.” He told her. “I’m just so turned on by you. I needed to cum. I need to cum now.” She brought him as close as she could to an orgasm before stopping and let go of his throbbing cock. He opened his eyes and stared at her silently begging him to continue. She sat up now and sat on top of him. She was still wearing her lingerie and she positioned herself so that her panty covered pussy was resting right on his cock, pushing it down onto his stomach. She bent down and kissed him sliding her tongue in and out of his mouth. As they kissed she slowly began sliding her hips back and forth. The friction of her silk panties on his cock felt good and he moaned into her mouth. She was careful to move nice and slowly. Teasing him just enough to keep him hard. She knew that he was still very close to cumming and didn’t want any of the fun she had planned to come to an early end.

She could tell that he was struggling a bit more with the restraints. He wanted free and she knew that if he was he was he would no doubt put an end to her control over him. After a few minutes of this she stopped moving. He began almost immediately to thrust his hips up and down in an effort to continue the pleasure he was receiving. She let him move like this under her for a minute before telling him to stop. He slow his pace, but she could still feel him moving under her. She pressed her hand down on his chest.

“Stop moving or I’ll get off you and leave you like this.” As soon as she finished speaking the words he stopped. She could feel him shaking slightly and knew that he was close to reaching an orgasm.

“Do you want to cum, baby?” She asked him in a sweet sexy voice. He nodded his head first.
“Oh god yes!” He told her. “More then anything.” She smiled at him and began moving her hips again very slowly. This time she was rubbing her panties all the way up and down the length of his cock. She could feel him throbbing under her and by now she was getting nice and wet herself. She leaned down again and kissed him and ran her hands through his hair and over his chest. He was almost completely under her spell now.

She continued rubbing him with her panties for a few minutes before stopping altogether. Her slow rhythm had allowed his cock to cool down a bit. He was still hard, but not as close to an orgasm as he had been before.

“Oh please.” He begged her. “You’ve got to make me cum.” She moved her hips forward and off his cock.

“Cum?” She asked him. “But we’ve only just started having fun.” She let out a small laugh and he knew he was going to be in for one hell of a night.

She reached around behind herself and undid her bra. While he watched she slowly let it fall off her breasts and then threw it beside the bed. He stared at her breasts. It was the first time he had gotten to see them and they were as beautiful as he had imagined. She ran her hands up her stomach and then cupped each one in her palms. He watched as she used her index finger to tease each of her nipples and then squeezed them together.

“Would you like your cock sliding in and out of these?” She playfully asked him. He simply nodded his head at her. She reached behind him and ran her hand up his cock. He was still hard and she could feel a good amount of pre-cum on his hard swollen tip. She stroked him a few times before letting go and then reached her hand back around to her front.

“Don’t let that go soft.” She told him as she slid her hand down the front of her panties. He could do nothing, but sit there and watch as she played with her pussy. He couldn’t see what she was doing with her panties still on, but it didn’t matter. He wanted so badly to jerk off, or to slide his cock into her, but being tied up he could only watch. She played with herself for quite sometime. She moaned and rocked her hips back and forth across his stomach. The sight of what she was doing and the feel of her stocking covered legs against his skin was more then enough to keep him hard. He throbbed and ached and struggled to get free as he watched her. He could tell that she hadn’t made herself cum yet, but she stopped what she was doing and pulled her hand out. She reached forward and put her fingers right in front of his mouth. Without even having to say a word he spread his lips and she let him clean her fingers covered in her sweet juices. When he was finished she slid off him and stepped off the bed.

He watched as she very slowly pushed her panties down. She took her time as she pushed them down her hips and then let them slide down her legs, but she left her stockings on. Once they were on the floor she stepped away from them and opened a drawer beside the bed. He looked waiting to see what she would pull out and it was a blindfold. She moved back onto the bed and fastened it across his eyes. He tried to protest, but she put her finger to his lips and told him to trust her. Once it was secure she positioned herself so that she was sitting right above his head with her legs spread wide open. He could smell her. Almost taste her.

“Now, if you want a chance to cum, you’re going to make me cum first.” As she said the words she lowered herself onto his eagerly awaiting mouth. He went to work right away using his tongue on her. He licked her lips and teased her clit and did his best to push his tongue as far into her as he could. It only took her a few minutes to realize that he was as good at orally pleasing a woman as she hoped he’d be. “One less thing I’ll have to train him to do.” She thought to herself.

While he worked on her she would reach over once in a while and teased his still hard and throbbing cock. Sometimes she would lightly stroke it a few times before letting it go. Other times she would simply hold it in her hand squeezing it lightly, and when he was doing a really good job on her she would stroke it fast and hard until she had broken his concentration. Then she would let go. After nearly twenty minutes of this she was moaning out loud and grinding herself onto his face. She screamed out loud that she was cumming and when she did she came hard. She let herself fall down on him, with her pussy still sitting above his face and her body resting on top of his. She remained still for a while and he did as well, afraid to disturb her. He was hoping now that he had made her cum that it would be his turn.

He sighed out loud when her first movement was to grab hold of his cock and begin stroking him. She stroked him slowly. Letting her hand slide all the way up and down his shaft. After a few strokes she moved her head above his cock and let her tongue lick the tip. He moaned again and his hips thrust up into the air. With the blindfold on he could only feel what she was doing and he loved every second of it. She spent a long time stroking him slowly and teasing the tip of his cock with her tongue. She wanted to take her time with him and make him last as long as she could. He knew she was still sitting with her pussy above him and he lifted his head trying to find it with his tongue. When she realized what he was doing she lowered herself back down and let him go to work on her again. He was going crazy with lust and was working his tongue on her faster and harder then he had before. She kept stroking him slowly, however, not wanting him to stop what he was doing. He paused for a second when she lowered her month over his cock and wrapped her lips around him, but went right back to work when she began grinding his face.

He felt like he had been there for hours. He wanted to make her cum again, wanted her to make him cum and did his best to make it happen. She was moaning loudly again, but kept working his cock with her hands and mouth slowly. He was getting closer now. Even with as slow as she was sucking and stroking him he could feel his orgasm building up within him. She would slid her lips as far down as she could go and then back up to the tip nice and slowly three or four times and then give him a few quick fast strokes. Then slide her lips back down slowly again. The slow and fast pace was really starting to get to him and he was moments away from cumming when she let go of him completely and screamed that she was cumming again. He kept working with his tongue, and made her cum for the second time.

“She has to let me cum now.” He thought to himself. She lay across him again and waited for her to touch him one last time. He was afraid to speak. Afraid to ask her to let him cum and he just let her lay there on him. She lay there for nearly five minutes, completely exhausted before moving again. He was no longer near the point of cumming. He waited for her to touch him, but this time she didn’t. This time she got off him completely. He could tell that she had stepped off the bed and he struggled with the bindings that held him in place, unable to see her because of the blindfold he was still wearing.

“Where are you?” He asked aloud.

“Right here baby.” She replied. He could feel her on the bed again and she sat above his cock like she had done before. She ran the tip of her index finger up and down his shaft.

“Do you need to cum?” She asked him playfully.

“Oh please make me cum. Please!” Was his response to her. She stopped touching his cock and he could feel a liquid being poured over him. As soon as she touched his cock with her hand again he could tell that it was lube. Her hand slid up and down easily now and she used just her thumb and index finger pinching his cock to stroke the entire length. She started slowly and he waited for her to increase her speed. She didn’t however. Just ever so painfully slow she stroked his lubed up cock with her two fingers.

“Oh please. Faster.” He let out. She laughed a little and ran her hand up and down his chest still stroking him at the same speed.

“What’s the matter baby? Doesn’t this feel good?” He shook his head.

“No. That feels great, but I need to cum now. You have to make me cum. Please! Stroke faster and make me cum.” She kept going at the same speed and he tried thrusting his hips to get her to increase her speed, but that only made her let go of him altogether. He moaned with frustration and then heard her let out a little laugh.

“She’s just playing with me.” He thought to himself. “She’ll let me cum soon. She has too. I made her cum twice.” He could feel her hand on him again, but this time it was different. He couldn’t see, but it didn’t take him long to realize that she has holding him still so that she could lower her pussy down onto him.

“Oh yes.” He moaned, as she slid herself all the way down on him and then began to slowly lift herself up and down over his cock. She moved her hips up until only his tip was still in her and then let herself go all the way back down.

“Faster.” He begged her. She laughed at him again and told him to stop complaining and enjoy what she was doing.

“And no thrusting your hips this time. You move and you don’t get to cum.” He tried to stay as still as he could while she slowly rode him. As frustrating as it was he enjoyed each moment as he could feel her slide off and then back onto him. He knew it would take him a while to cum like this though, but he followed her instructions and stayed as still as possible. He wanted to thrust his hips, to beg her to go faster, but her words had scared him a little. He didn’t really think she would leave him like this, but he needed to cum so badly at this point that he didn’t want to take the chance.

She kept on riding him nice and slowly. She could feel him getting harder and could feel this cock throbbing within her. After about ten minutes of this she could tell that he was getting close. That his orgasm was only moments away. He was moaning louder and faster now. She pushed herself all the way down on him and when she went up she slide all the way off. His cock fell down on his stomach and he let out a groan.

“Oh please? Please don’t stop?” He almost screamed at her. She lay down beside him and pulled the blindfold off him.

“Do you really need to cum, baby? Do you really want me to make you cum?” She asked him. He was convinced that she was just playing with him now.

“Oh yes. You have to make me cum. Please. Make me cum.” She ran her hand down his chest towards his cock, but stopped just short.

“I tell you what. I’ll make you cum right now as hard as you can. I can use my hand, my mouth, or even my pussy, what ever you want. All you have to do is one little thing for me.” She continued moving her hand and wrapped it around his cock. She stroked him a few times nice and slow before letting go.

“Anything. Anything, just let me cum.” He told her. She smiled at him and then turned away for him and reached for the still open drawer. She pulled something out and held it in her hand.

“I’ll make you cum right now as hard as you can if you agree to put this on afterwards.” She moved what she was holding closer to him so that he could see what it was. He knew right away. It was a Chastity Belt. He looked at her with both a look of surprise and confusion on his face.

“I know all those times I’ve sent you home with blue balls you’ve stroked off thinking about me. I’ll let you cum today, but then from now on only I get to say when you can cum and when you can even play with yourself. I promise I won’t be too hard on you. Of course I’ll have to tie you up until you can be trusted not to stroke yourself to an orgasm without permission when I take this off you.” She stared at him waiting for him to say something. He shook his head slowly at first, then put his head down on the pillow and stared up at the ceiling.

“Why?” Was the first thing out of his mouth.

“Please, just let me cum. I don’t want to wear one of those. Why won’t you just let me cum? I made you cum.” She put the device on his chest and grabbed his cock once again.

“Please?” She asked him. “I know how badly you want to cum for me, and I’ll make you cum good and hard. All you have to do is say yes.” She began stroking him a little faster now. He was getting close to cumming, but she didn’t slow down.

“No.” He half moaned. “I can’t. I want to cum, but I don’t... Why do you want me to? Maybe after we’ve been dating longer, maybe…” She began stroking him as fast as she could now and he was moaning and no longer able to speak.

“It’s ok.” She told him. “I’ll just have to try and convince you a little harder next time.” She could tell that he was moments away from cumming now. He could feel it too. He expected her to stop. To leave him there with blue balls. He thought about how good it would feel to go home after this and jerk off. To finally get to cum after all this teasing. She kept stroking his cock until he was just about to cum. He thought that maybe she had changed her mind and could feel his orgasm about to burst. Just as he was about to cum, as all that built up cum was starting to shoot its way up his shaft she let go of him. He moaned and thrust his hips, but it did no good. The first bit of cum managed to shoot out of him, but with nothing stimulating his cock the rest just pushed its way out slowly onto his stomach. He moaned and pleaded with her to grab hold of him and jerk him off, but soon it was too late. She just sat there watching him as his cock twitch and bounce as his cum slowly made its way out.

“In a few minutes I’ll untie you.” She told him. “And the choice to come back and let me play with you again will be yours. Now that I’ve ruined that orgasm it’ll be a while before you’ll be able to have a real orgasm that will feel as good as I know you want it too. And if you want to see me again, to let me stroke your cock, to wrap my lips around it and to slide my pussy down on it, then you’ll be back here tomorrow night, where I’ll tie you up just like today and tease and play with you. And we’ll do this everyday until you decide you don’t want to see me again, or you say yes to my request. The choice is yours.” She stood up from the bed and put her bra and panties back on. He stared down at the pool of cum on his stomach. His cock was still a little hard, but he knew she was right. Going home and jerking off after this wouldn’t feel as good as he wanted it too. As good as it could. She had left the Chastity Belt on his chest and he watched as she picked it up and put it back into the drawer along with the blindfold.

“I’ll just leave this here for tomorrow.” She told him as she undid his restraints and then handed him his cloths. He got dressed as fast as he could and headed for the door. He was a little angry at her, but a little turned on at the same time. He liked how she took control, but he told himself that he couldn’t do that for her. He couldn’t give control of his orgasms to her.

“Goodbye.” He told her. “I’m not sure if I’ll be coming back.” Were the last words he spoke, not even looking at her as he walked out the door. She watched him leave and then returned to the bed.

“He’ll be back.” She whispered to herself as she lay down.

“He’ll be back.”
Quazwierdcev283
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: The Choice

Post by Quazwierdcev283 »

Mike1978,
I loved your story it got me so turned on and was very clever and obviously well thought out (or fantasized about a lot). I don't know what to say to express my love of it, but I greatly enjoyed it, thank you for sharing.
Quaz.
mike1978
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mike1978 »

Thanks Quaz. Glad to hear you liked it. I've written a few webteases, but never tried writting a story before, but it was fun to write. I may try and continue the story or write something else. Not sure how I would do it yet, but I may also try and turn it into a webtease somehow. Thanks again.

Mike
Dickletdrippy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Dickletdrippy »

good story! :-)
royb5000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by royb5000 »

Great story, would love to see another chapter.
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Evals »

Loved the story. :]
Evals