Feedback for Giving Up Control series

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Decker
Explorer
Explorer

Feedback for Giving Up Control series

Post by Decker »

Any questions, comments, suggestions, praise, criticism, whatever is welcome!
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Re: Feedback for Giving Up Control series

Post by mangoman »

For me, the second best series of them all.. i appreciate your effort very much and hope you'll be going on with the series for a long time.
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by aldorax »

Indeed. A VERY good series, with lots of thought and effort behind it. Excellent writing, organisation, tasks, challenges, plot, and so forth. Quite honestly, I am hard pressed to think of anything significant that I'd report as a problem or complaint with this series, even though some of the ballbusting/wax/pain stuff is not for me and I'd skip those tasks anyway were I doing the tease -- just as how a play partner/girlfriend would know what my limits are and not go there with me.

The idea of the daily code is a useful way of keeping folks honest who are playing along. Is it foolproof? Not hardly - but as you said on the intro, it is to make things more realistic for those indeed playing along. For those who didn't play along (or "read along" as I had to this past few weeks due to personal reasons) letting others have access once the "early adopters" have had their fun is a great thing for the community here.

Bottom line: This ranks up there as the top tease, or at least very near the top, of any Milovana Top Ten Teases (T3?)

I doff my hat to you for developing this quality series!
Last edited by aldorax on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): dream_on

Post by Mistress Jenifer »

-
*Credit to LDM for the banners, love his work thought I'd promote it. Clicking on them will bring you to his deviant art account.*
freaau
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freaau »

Last edited by freaau on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry - i've had to leave this place - i cannot be reached anymore

Goodbye all.
freaau
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freaau »

Last edited by freaau on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry - i've had to leave this place - i cannot be reached anymore

Goodbye all.
korn2801
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by korn2801 »

thank you for the great series!

for me its a little to hard (not cumming for 14days with that much of teasing)...
but i love the story! great stuff!

my personal desire would be a little less bondage and more ballbusting/balltorture

keep going on....
i have enjoyed every single day!!!
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Loved the series. Awesome work!

Post by dragoul »

I'd vote for more punishments (bondage, standing in the corner, ..) and more days without a high probability of cumming or even without beeing allowed to unlock the cage.
jaguarpaul
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jaguarpaul »

I could say "great tease" and all, but lots of folks have said that. I did enjoy the series, and appreciate the hard work. I usually did one day's tease each day. I fell behind twice, but didn't cheat. It was an interesting experience, being true to the instructions of the tease, so to speak.

Anyway, on the codes...I understand the reason for using codes, and I followed the tease because of the codes, in part, so I'm somewhat happy you used them. However, the 2 gripes I have about the way you used them is, (1) for me, doing the teases once each day, I don't like waiting 15 seconds after correctly entering the code digits. With 4 digit codes there are 10,000 possibilities... do you really think cheaters are going to try to guess the codes? It would take an average of 5,000 tries each day to guess...it's easier to just do the prior day's tease! I'm not sure the 15 second delay is really necessary. Even if a cheater were really fast at clicking, if you had no delay, it still would take a couple of seconds per digit, for 8 seconds per attempt, plus about 10 seconds to restart the tease and try again, so that's at least 18 seconds for each of 5000 tries, for an average day! That's 25 hours of non-stop guessing! That's if he didn't lose track of what he was doing and didn't take any bathroom or food breaks! I think you're absolutely entitled to do what you think is necessary to keep cheaters from cheating, but you could make it a little easier on those of us who aren't cheating by eliminating the 15 second delay, and still not need to worry about cheating..

Second, and it's obviously not a huge deal, but it makes me think that you've been a bit sloppy on the programming. If the correct code is '1234' and I click 1 (wait 15 seconds...I don't think we should wait at all, but for now we do) then click 2 (and wait) then 3 (and wait) then 4 (and wait)..why wait after the 4? I've entered the correct code at that point, and the tease should go to the next screen. It's not about waiting 15 seconds, it's about waiting 15 seconds because you weren't elegant enough in your programming.

Again, nice work. Mostly interesting and comprehensible story lines, and mostly typo free. Nice pics, and obviously hard work. I enjoyed it very much.
devandi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by devandi »

was hard to go the whole two weeks! and the session on day 14 was almost too much but worse of that all!
jayjaysub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jayjaysub »

With all the work you have put into this series, you definitely deserve high praise and, as you requested, honest comments and suggestions for the future.

I think the codes are effective enough. As another writer stated, however, if they are to really work 100% then the codes should be handed out via private message after you have checked whatever assignments were required. That of course requires even more dedication on your part -- more time etc.

It will however come at a cost in that fewer people will fully participate. I'm not one to send pictures of my erect penis to an unknown on the internet . . . so in that sense I cheated. Also, I appear to be the polar opposite of some others on here because I don't like a lot of pain. Ballbusting, dropping bottles to allow them to swing into my genitals has zero interest to me... and my bet is that 80% of those out there are cheating in that area.

One thing that I find very important to me in a tease is the overall attitude of the teaser (not to mention her looks -- I like younger and more bratty in general. The attitude must be that she knows she is in control and knows that I will do anything for her -- all she needs to do is request it and if there is any delay on my part, a simple look will rectify the situation -- otherwise I'm dismissed, plain and simple. A perfect example of this is "the investigation begins" and then the sequel "the investigation continues" by cactusman.

I'm not sure which of the two paths you have outlined is better... I highly doubt that I could go a week in lockdown unless there was a real-live "girl-next-door" type of domme knocking on my door to check. So I am most likely going to choose the every two day version. While part of me likes the idea of definitely getting to get out of the cage every two days, a part of me likes the idea of the occasional "No darling, I think staying in the cage for another day is appropriate for your own good" type of line.

Finally, I was totally into this tease when it was just Audrey -- the other players represented ridiculous pain and so I blazed through them just to get the code.

So those are my comments... regardless of what anyone says, it's clear you have put a great deal of effort into this and you should be commended for it... thanks again.

jayjaysub
edgingaddict
Explorer
Explorer

Post by edgingaddict »

Thanks for all those effort. You wanted feedback, here it is

- :-D First of all: it was totally great
- :-( I didn't like the waxing, it is such a mess
- :smile: I do like more of nipple play and ball play
- :-( I Staying that long without orgasm is too much for me, I am definitely for more releases and cummings. Two weeks is such a long time
- :smile: Maybe a ruined orgasms in beetween would be nice to show the loyality to Audrey

Thanks again for your everything
edgingaddict
puyo673
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by puyo673 »

I'm one of those who completed almost all of the sessions but I must admit that sometimes the bondage stuff has been too complicated and it turned me down ( Was it in you intentions?). About the code, someone says that it shold be sent only to all of those who contacts you personally, I think that this could be a very good idea if it doesn't charge you with too much work; this way it would become even more personal. As for the belt, I'd like the option of wearing it for a whole week but where I live is way too hot and both my job and style of life doesn't allow me to do it :no: ; Should I tell my decision about the belt at the beginning of the week?

Again thank you so much for your effort this site hase really changed after your work! :clap2:

PS: I've just heard of ruined orgasm, I definitely like it. A good Idea
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dragoul »

Just did day 4. That one was absolutely amazing!!!

Though I don't own a cock cage yet and was not able to control myself and came during the tease (long before the end I think). So I didn't finish the whole day. I think I should not continue before buying a cage!
novacatz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by novacatz »

Looks like Day 4 has a bug and the code is not fully taken out...