FB: Big Cock Browsing

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
interestedid
Explorer
Explorer

FB: Big Cock Browsing

Post by interestedid »

I must say, it took me 3 tries to find those numbers.

The downside is that the pictures flipped by too fast for them to load -- maybe slow them down a bit?

Otherwise, good 'forced-bi' idea!
whacker44
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: FB: Big Cock Browsing

Post by whacker44 »

mmm i only found one number..guess i will have to try again !!!! they are very distracting !!
interestedid
Explorer
Explorer

Post by interestedid »

I did not start dreaming of sucking cock! NO WAY

but everytime i close my eyes, i get an image of a cock...

oh no :\'-(
ThomasKu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ThomasKu »

Would have liked to see the girls play a little at the end. Just some more encouragement and actual teasing...
adorekristina
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by adorekristina »

I always encourage cocksucker brainwashing!!!

and using a man's lust for a hot girl is the perfect way to manipulate his sex to new places!
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by dtspam »

Really a great idea. Usually tasks like that don't work well, because I see the pictures don't look and them in detail. But the thought of having to concentrate on the cocks even though the pictures normally wouldn't turn me on at all made me horny.
The tease is too short though, their really should be some teasing at the end, or even some more humiliating tasks alternating with teasing sequences.
interestedid
Explorer
Explorer

Post by interestedid »

I am not sure I am supposed to post a tease other than the one we are feeding back on, but this one also is a great tease....

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=2399

Wish there were more.
Krystal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Krystal »

Thanks for the tease, Had to redo it several times to get the third number. :-)
RomanticallyNasty
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by RomanticallyNasty »

This had to be the hottest thing I have ever seen,

Although I did cum during one of the cocks :-)
pslion24
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pslion24 »

Who is the girl in the pictures? Very hot!
boog
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by boog »

loved the tease gr8 idea took me 3 goes to get the last 2 numbers thought at the end she might of forced me to stroke to a cock
Griffyn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Griffyn »

Loved it. I wanted more encouragement of the girl throughout the task. Perhaps even overlaying an image of her in the top left of each cock pic, and having a short comment would be better.

Another idea would be for her to have something deliberately distracting, like a smaller overlay pic of her masturbating, or something so that we're turned on by her, distracted by her, but being forced to look at the cocks to complete the task. Add comments to the mix and it might become a real mind fuck.

Excellent work! Looking forward to a follow up :)
tndme
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tndme »

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I liked the suggestions and might see about posting an improved follow up version some time soon.

It's a fitting coincidence that Princess Kristina commented on this tease. She doesn't know me on here and wouldn't recognize my user name "tndme" yet she is the reason I created this tease. A number of years ago I joined Princess Kristina's femdom site and basically experienced a far more intense real life version of what this tease was designed to replicate.
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

I LOVE this tease. It is a total mindfuck, and it turns me on a whole lot. I am going to keep doing it until I figure out the code. I would love to see a few extra steps after the code and a few more tasks like this one. Perhaps, you get to choose at the beginning if you want to look for the code on cocks or do something even more humiliating. Perhaps you can add the choice to hold out for another 24 hours with the chastity tube on and get a 1 in 100 chance to gain release without looking at cock. Eventually, the guy will come around, break down and choose to look at cocks.

Fucking amazing tease though. I would LOVE to see a sequel that is a bit more in depth. Love it!
jedi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by jedi »

I found this to be an extremely hot tease. The only things I would change would be to have a "punishment" for each time you miss a code. Perhaps you can do another with a longer code! :yes: